Boy C
TTO Fag

Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:06 pm

Breaking: Sheriff's deputy & husband indicted on murder charges

(but they won't actually be sentenced.)
Muslim freedom for all.
T_mac

Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Pre-k gonna make a song about this and it's gonna go platinum.
Rekshots

Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:58 pm

J-Don wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:01 am
My initial reaction if I was a Good Samaritan fuck nigga (who ironically values a fast food restaurant over somebody's life) would be to give dude an ass whooping if it came to that when the Hernandez guy tried to physically attack me after asking him to stop public urinating

Not putting dude in a chokehold for 10-15 MINUTES and then trying to give him CPR afterwards

If I were the camera guy I would have continued to the film the whole thing and I don't know why he stopped

And that self-defense argument holds no weight when you already beyond subdued an attacker.

goody law enforcement officials fortunately declared it a homicide, meaning somebody deliberately caused his death. But I understand some of y'all are content with excessive force being used in all circumstances. wtf are y'all doing on a rap site anyway. I just hope eyewitnesses play their part in getting this white boy behing bars

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
PUSSY PARAGRAPH MOB IN FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!!
Pre-K

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:37 pm

my song gon go
"errtime i go pee pee i hold onto my gat
errtime i go pee pee i go BRRRAT BRRRRAT"
T_mac

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Ima ride to that shit in my lawnmower driving down 288
Mex
Screw Head

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:01 pm

RIP to the drunk pissin meskin
better think twice before pissing at a Denny's bush at night, you never know when a fat cracker gon smother your ass to death, it's too late for Hernandez to get a "No Regrets" tat on his arm
he died like a damn pig
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:21 am

J-Don wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:01 am
y'all are content with excessive force being used in all circumstances. wtf are y'all doing on a rap site anyway
Do you even reread the shit you type? Tell me a rock or country song based around poppin caps cuz someone stepped on my Jordans in the club...rap is literally the poster child for excessive force being used in all circumstances. It's almost like Tupac and Biggie weren't murdered for living in different cities and different colored handkerchiefs.
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:19 am

I meant with respect to law enforcement

How do a handful of law enforcement supporters find solace in gangsta rap and other hardcore hip hop in general and not feel compelled to hold an adequate analysis of the issues addressed in the songs.

Oh, and I don't even think that rap is even as excessive or as savage as it could be. The genre is still entranced with figures like Barack Obama and Oprah. Hip Hop is already aligned with the most marginalized sectors of society. All it needs now is to take a more Machiavellian direction. The best example of this concept in the new generation of rap music is the rapper Mozzy. Rap has instead become too entrenched in liberal dogma, especially as it hits the mainstream, a reflection of the very soft and square political climate that is a result of shoving people like Obama and Oprah down our throats for years. So nah, rap ain't savage enough yet

Rekshots

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:39 am

J-Don wrote:

How do a handful of law enforcement supporters find solace in gangsta rap and other hardcore hip hop in general and not feel compelled to hold an adequate analysis of the issues addressed in the songs.

Oh, and I don't even think that rap is even as excessive or as savage as it could be. The genre is still entranced with figures like Barack Obama and Oprah. Hip Hop is already aligned with the most marginalized sectors of society. All it needs now is to take a more Machiavellian direction. The best example of this concept in the new generation of rap music is the rapper Mozzy. Rap has instead become too entrenched in liberal dogma, especially as it hits the mainstream, a reflection of the very soft and square political climate that is a result of shoving people like Obama and Oprah down our throats for years. So nah, rap ain't savage enough yet

you are such a faggot
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:35 pm

Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun

Fuck these soft niggas

Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:29 pm

Y'all seen them mugshots though? :lol:

Looks like Texas white trash to be honest. They probably hate rap music :/
Muslim freedom for all.
Desperado
Screw Head

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Shut up boy c
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Boy C wrote:Y'all seen them mugshots though?

Europe Savage
Screw Head

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:18 pm

Boy C wrote:Y'all seen them mugshots though?

Europe Savage
Screw Head

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:19 pm

J-Don wrote:

you are such a faggot