The death of John Hernandez

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:25 am

According to a spokesperson for the Harris County Sheriff’s Office, the off-duty deputy’s husband arrived at the restaurant the night of May 28 with his children and saw Hernandez urinating outside the restaurant. The Sheriff’s Office said the husband confronted Hernandez about his behavior, and a fight began.

Hernandez was hospitalized after the confrontation. He died three days later after he was removed from life support.

Attorney Jack Carroll said the video was turned over to him by a concerned citizen. Carroll is now representing the man, who wishes to remain anonymous. He said the video showed the deputy’s husband lying on top of Hernandez as he gasped for air.

"You're watching a man basically being killed," Carroll said. "He was kicking his legs in a helpless fashion and you can hear him gurgling, just begging to stop. 'Stop,' (said) people in the background, family ..."

The family’s attorney said the video showed a crime of at least manslaughter being committed.
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsmEmR2dPVM
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:26 am

Dude was murdered by a white tough guy.

RIP Mr. John Hernandez

Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:26 am

@Mex

@Dat_Meskin

Support y'all people.

Killer:
Muslim freedom for all.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:38 am

this happened at a new dennys near my house. we went to the same schools growing up and I had him in a few classes, we graduated the same year.. shits crazy.. I don't think he deserved to die for taking a piss..
RIP
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:55 pm

I think it upsets me most that nobody attempted to stop that inbred from strangling the guy... thankfully it has been ruled a homicide but in more cases than not organized street justice has been much more effective in dishing out the proper punishment or even preventing such incidents from occurring

i highly doubt they will face any major repercussions for their actions
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:29 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
this happened at a new dennys near my house. we went to the same schools growing up and I had him in a few classes, we graduated the same year.. shits crazy.. I don't think he deserved to die for taking a piss..
RIP
Damn.
J-Don wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:55 pm
I think it upsets me most that nobody attempted to stop that inbred from strangling the guy... thankfully it has been ruled a homicide but in more cases than not organized street justice has been much more effective in dishing out the proper punishment or even preventing such incidents from occurring

i highly doubt they will face any major repercussions for their actions
Of course not. They're a white law enforcement family :?
Muslim freedom for all.
Rekshots

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:31 pm

lol pissing in public

he def deserved to die

filthy mongol
Rekshots

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:40 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
RIP
start selling rip John Hernandez shirts outside the parking lot

you get big money
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Boy C
TTO Fag

Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:40 pm

start selling rip John Hernandez shirts outside the parking lot

you get big money
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
lol.
Muslim freedom for all.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:20 am

So where is the video of who started the fight and why it escalated to someone getting their shit slapped to death. All I see is who won the fight.

Don't turn it into some " he a good boy he dindu nuffin" shit without the whole story, it just makes you look foolish.

For example, if I'm taking my kids to dennys and some degenerate is pissing in public and I tell him not to, and he decides he wants a fight, and gets his ass killed, that is his own fault.

pls respond
TrippinTx
Screw Head

Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:20 am

baldjesus wrote:So where is the video of who started the fight and why it escalated to someone getting their shit slapped to death. All I see is who won the fight.

Don't turn it into some " he a good boy he dindu nuffin" shit without the whole story, it just makes you look foolish.

For example, if I'm taking my kids to dennys and some degenerate is pissing in public and I tell him not to, and he decides he wants a fight, and gets his ass killed, that is his own fault.

pls respond
Exactly. Far too often everyone looks at the outcome of the situation, and uses only that to tell the story/determine who's guilty. Killing any sort of examination as to how the two people ended up in those circumstances by doing that.

With that being said, it's hard to justify choking the dude out just for taking a piss. Unless the guy with his johnson out was somehow threatening his life, but again, all speculation until more of the story is released.
J-Don
Screw Head

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:01 am

My initial reaction if I was a Good Samaritan fuck nigga (who ironically values a fast food restaurant over somebody's life) would be to give dude an ass whooping if it came to that when the Hernandez guy tried to physically attack me after asking him to stop public urinating

Not putting dude in a chokehold for 10-15 MINUTES and then trying to give him CPR afterwards

If I were the camera guy I would have continued to the film the whole thing and I don't know why he stopped

And that self-defense argument holds no weight when you already beyond subdued an attacker.

goody law enforcement officials fortunately declared it a homicide, meaning somebody deliberately caused his death. But I understand some of y'all are content with excessive force being used in all circumstances. wtf are y'all doing on a rap site anyway. I just hope eyewitnesses play their part in getting this white boy behing bars

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:09 am

J-Don wrote:My initial reaction if I was a Good Samaritan fuck nigga (who ironically values a fast food restaurant over somebody's life) would be to give dude an ass whooping if it came to that when the Hernandez guy tried to physically attack me after asking him to stop public urinating

Not putting dude in a chokehold for 10-15 MINUTES and then trying to give him CPR afterwards

If I were the camera guy I would have continued to the film the whole thing and I don't know why he stopped

And that self-defense argument holds no weight when you already beyond subdued an attacker.

goody law enforcement officials fortunately declared it a homicide, meaning somebody deliberately caused his death. But I understand some of y'all are content with excessive force being used in all circumstances. wtf are y'all doing on a rap site anyway. I just hope eyewitnesses play their part in getting this white boy behing bars

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Well said J-Don
Pre-K

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:09 pm

he lost the fight so he deserved to die weak pussy if he was a real g he wouldve pulled a gat and shot that cracka and his pig wife
TrippinTx
Screw Head

Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Pre-K wrote:he lost the fight so he deserved to die weak pussy if he was a real g he wouldve pulled a gat and shot that cracka and his pig wife
Eeeeeggzactly!