Legalized states (Y'all bout that tho?)

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Who lives in a liberal state that has recreational sales?

You bout that. Driving to the nearest retail store to grab a "bite to eat".

Y'all making that money in state revenue. Houston needs to fund better freeway systems..

Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:51 pm

Heard people ignore commercial sales and still go underground... to support the OG grower movement.

The licensed farms are taking away from the small farmers. Leaving families in ruins... Big business putting families out of order.
Muslim freedom for all.
Pre-K

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:36 am

"fuck the cannabis club id rather get it from the streets so all my niggas can eat"

J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:06 am

i support legalization as a means of cracking down on mass incarceration but that's still far from solving the problem

and I agree with the song right above by Ezale... niggas in the streets never gonna see any of that industry pot money... unless you bougie you got no business in going to a cannabis club

and anybody who takes pride in being a liberal in 2017 is a cuck
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:54 pm

J-Don wrote:
i support legalization as a means of cracking down on mass incarceration but that's still far from solving the problem

and I agree with the song right above by Ezale... niggas in the streets never gonna see any of that industry pot money... unless you bougie you got no business in going to a cannabis club

Edit:

Ok, I'll start referring myself as a "progressive" if that's any better 8-)
Muslim freedom for all.
J-Don
Screw Head

Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:33 pm

Boy C wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:54 pm
J-Don wrote:

Edit:

Ok, I'll start referring myself as a "progressive" if that's any better 8-)
i say that because your whole political "prowess" is devoid of any class analysis or understanding of the relationship of the US to the rest of the world

all i see from your posts is that you'll throw weight behind anybody who is not a cis white male

What do you have to say about Obama using drones all those years during his presidency to kill civilians in Afghanistan?

What about Clinton and the legislation she backed while her husband was in office that put your tokenized POC behind bars?

if liberals are so great than why do all of the regions under their power still suffer from the same degree of poverty like their conservative counterparts

If you mad at Trump for deportations then why don't you look at Obama's legacy and the hundreds of thousands of families he broke up

you think legalization is good for the money, but where is that money going to? If you think that money is going to produce more lucrative opportunities for poor people then you're horribly mistaken. People in Cali and Colorado still hustling weed at prices cheaper than at the dispensaries.

Like I said, that liberal shit makes you nothing but a cuck and the reason why people make fun of you is a big byproduct. If you care about injustices, then go hard at it or don't even bother
deadvision

Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:55 am

In Colorado, they say the taxes are doing good, yet They pocket most of it. All of our streets are still shit and we still have a fuckload of homeless. Ain't nun changed round here. The only thing legalization did was make our population expand and rent go up. Tbh its shitty asf but the weed is good. Still not worth it tho
bangscrew972

Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Just moved back to TX from LA. Had my recommendation out there. It was paradise <3

PS when did this site get back up? I was an OG back in the gap but it went away for years.
Rekshots

Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:28 pm

smokin

bless
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:12 pm

Trying to get my mom to go get some flower with me. We are located 0.4 miles from a recreational shop! No pipe so we'd have to buy a prerolled joint. Not sure if I wanna get "blasted" with my moms though.

It's her 70th birthday. We all about to go to a brewery and drink on that beer!! Could bring some of this beer back to the H but shit is expensive. $30 bottles and all that
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:20 pm

bangscrew972 wrote:
Just moved back to TX from LA. Had my recommendation out there. It was paradise <3

PS when did this site get back up? I was an OG back in the gap but it went away for years.
Why would you want to move back to TX after living in a liberal hive like CA?

Money huh? CA is expensive and TX cheap. That Southern Bible Belt tho
Muslim freedom for all.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Boy C wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:20 pm
bangscrew972 wrote:

Why would you want to move back to TX after living in a liberal hive like CA?

Money huh? CA is expensive and TX cheap. That Southern Bible Belt tho
Texas is better because the Ku klux klan got more power in this bitch
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:36 pm

Just came back from the recreational weed shop. My mom went in with me!

Why the fck does Texas outlaw this? We get it.. you like Jesus/guns and hate gays and illegals..

Them Texas boyz
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Fools in Texas be like.. we will sell you alcohol so can drive the wrong way on the freeway so you can kill a family of four.... But weed is illegal.

Bible morals
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:10 pm

You know how many black men are in jail/prison for weed?

flipdesk.gif
Muslim freedom for all.