LGBT The Thread

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3320
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:01 am

Boy C wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:22 pm
@J-Don

Why you hate gays breh? Your parents Christians?
J don is a sellout or what many of us enlightened people call a "coon"

He knows that gays and blacks are both oppressed by white supremacy capitalism. So, rather than fight along side of his fellow oppressed people. He foolishy chooses to side with the white oppressors. He doesn't care about his own people and will cheerfully glee at the site of homosexuals being killed by Neo-Nazi's. These same Neo nazi's would gladly hang him from a tree and laugh. J don gladly sold his soul to just the belief of one day obtaining wealth but at the end of the day. white supremacy imperialistic capitalism will only use him.

J don you can go fuck yourself
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip


User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2385
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:58 pm

man i don't hate gay people but homosexuality is not rooted in evolutionary need

with that understanding it's not natural

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1512
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:21 pm

Boy C has officially created a personal vendetta against J-Don

Betta watch that ass whoadie, Boy C ain't resting till he get it

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2317
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 96 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:45 pm

The United States Supreme Court has allowed President Donald Trump to enforce his policy of banning certain transgender people from the military.

The court voted 5-4 to gran
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3320
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:21 am

J-Don wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:58 pm
man i don't hate gay people but homosexuality is not rooted in evolutionary need

with that understanding it's not natural
j don why is this allowed
why are far leftist doing this? i mean i understand the idea of everything being a social construct and how some ideas need to be deconstructed. but why would anyone think posting a pic with a 10 year old child standing next to a naked tranny man would be a good idea? you used to be a retard leftist commie, did you encounter these kinds of people and what was their motives. do they actually think posting this pic would have a postive effect? cuz im starting to think you are right about the left being overtaken by the FBI or something. these people can't be this retarded
Image

can you please help im confused
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2385
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:21 am
J-Don wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:58 pm
man i don't hate gay people but homosexuality is not rooted in evolutionary need

with that understanding it's not natural
j don why is this allowed
why are far leftist doing this? i mean i understand the idea of everything being a social construct and how some ideas need to be deconstructed. but why would anyone think posting a pic with a 10 year old child standing next to a naked tranny man would be a good idea? you used to be a retard leftist commie, did you encounter these kinds of people and what was their motives. do they actually think posting this pic would have a postive effect? cuz im starting to think you are right about the left being overtaken by the FBI or something. these people can't be this retarded
Image

can you please help im confused
well first and foremost I think transexuality disputes the idea of deconstructing social norms that "far leftists" claim to uphold because it is based on identity. While they claim to be breaking gender barriers, I would ask what barriers because I think nature has clearly defined what it means to be a man or a woman.

I would therefore propose that we could learn to have equal respect for these roles that set man and woman apart and after correctly deconstructing these norms we can better research how fluid human sexuality really is (since there is no biological need for homosexuality or any of such related things).

with that understanding I think these people are insane and posting images like that serves no purpose but for them to circle-jerk one another. They are prominent in like every lefist org and as a result no normal people want to be associated with leftists as it is. Which is why they along with feminists make great undercover federal agents cuz they can destroy the reputability of almost anything.

i quit politics because of this and other reasons

Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1578
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:07 pm

J-Don wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:54 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:21 am
J-Don wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:58 pm
man i don't hate gay people but homosexuality is not rooted in evolutionary need

with that understanding it's not natural
j don why is this allowed
why are far leftist doing this? i mean i understand the idea of everything being a social construct and how some ideas need to be deconstructed. but why would anyone think posting a pic with a 10 year old child standing next to a naked tranny man would be a good idea? you used to be a retard leftist commie, did you encounter these kinds of people and what was their motives. do they actually think posting this pic would have a postive effect? cuz im starting to think you are right about the left being overtaken by the FBI or something. these people can't be this retarded
Image

can you please help im confused
well first and foremost transexuality disputes the idea of deconstructing social norms that "far leftists" claim to uphold because it is based on identity. While they claim to be breaking gender barriers... what barriers? Nature has clearly defined what it means to be a man or a woman.

With that understanding, these people are insane and posting images like that serves no purpose but for them to circle-jerk one another. They are prominent in like every leftist org and as a result no normal people want to be associated with leftists as it is. Which is why they, along with feminists, make great undercover federal agents cuz they can destroy the reputability of almost anything.

i quit politics because of this and other reasons
Hold on... let me fix that for you...


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests