Racist Rant Outbursts & Karen Encounters

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Rekshots

Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:02 am

Mex wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:32 pm
Boy C wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:42 pm
Ever notice how white people use the "go to" phrase of "Go back to your country" in racist rants?

"I was born here..."

notice how most of the so called victims of racial slurs are the first ones to say some racist shit like "white prick"

but no, only crackers can be racist right. If a nigga like Mike D called you a white prick after bitch slappin you to avoid a hug from white devil Boy C, that wouldn't be racist right?
yo mamas pussy aint racist she take all da dicks

fuckboi
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:29 am

Instead of crying about being a victim of racism why not take arms over it and handle the situation

Last time I checked streets respect the shooter not the nigga being shot

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Rekshots

Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:41 pm

J-Don wrote:
Instead of crying about being a victim of racism why not take arms over it and handle the situation

the shooter also ends up in prison getting fucked in the ass by jamal and Tyrone

who cares if the street respects you. is it really important to get respect from a bunch of poor nig nogs and trailer trash LOL
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:

the shooter also ends up in prison getting fucked in the ass by jamal and Tyrone

who cares if the street respects you. is it really important to get respect from a bunch of poor nig nogs and trailer trash LOL
but the same nig nogs and trailer trash can find much solace and empowerment by thinking outside of the scope of what is fundamentally bourgeois legality in order to solve their problems

Under the law both racists and their targets alike will play victim in a game of cat and mouse, leaving the establishment to decide what can and cannot be allowed in order to maintain a sense of order in a society that is full of contradictions

I would argue that under such governance, rulings are a bit disproportionality favored toward racists granted the grounds on which this country was bulit, but the point is that everyone is given a false pretense of security while those who are more grounded in reality (a.k.a those you typically find at opposite ends of the political spectrum) will be building for warfare once class contradictions implode in all of our faces

point is i would prefer the respect of the streets because i would aim to build with them and walk them through their contradictions. Because playing on teh side of the law is not gonna silence a racist, nor is it gonna get all the Mexicans deported out of the U.S.

Machiavellianism ftw
Rekshots

Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:13 pm

J-Don wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:

but the same nig nogs and trailer trash can find much solace and empowerment by thinking outside of the scope of what is fundamentally bourgeois legality in order to solve their problems

Under the law both racists and their targets alike will play victim in a game of cat and mouse, leaving the establishment to decide what can and cannot be allowed in order to maintain a sense of order in a society that is full of contradictions

I would argue that under such governance, rulings are a bit disproportionality favored toward racists granted the grounds on which this country was bulit, but the point is that everyone is given a false pretense of security while those who are more grounded in reality (a.k.a those you typically find at opposite ends of the political spectrum) will be building for warfare once class contradictions implode in all of our faces

point is i would prefer the respect of the streets because i would aim to build with them and walk them through their contradictions. Because playing on teh side of the law is not gonna silence a racist, nor is it gonna get all the Mexicans deported out of the U.S.

Machiavellianism ftw
idk j don, i've lived around alot of trailer white trash. and they are typically just horrible shitty people. i remember one guy who lived in my trailer park when i was younger. used to smoke meth and beat the shit out of his wife. He ended up in jail after he was caught fingering his little 10 year old cousin and selling meth.

anyway i hope you and your army of low iq nig nogs and inbred trailer trash can rise up and over throw the evil white capitalistic racist corrupt system. I'll be rooting for you my man
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:21 pm

people gotta come together to fix their own problems while finding common ground with those of others... can't rely on no government or the police.. history has proven it to be effective before

my hood always been plagued by an opiod epidemic along with prostitution and i'm even guilty of perpetrating some of it in my younger days

i don't look at shit as "good" or "evil", that shit is very subjective

instead there is simply a shift that needs to happen in terms of power... a lotta people struggle with this concept and what you get in return is SJW's and all these other pussies running around fucking the game up
Pre-K

Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:16 pm

stop using big words j-don my fuckin white trash brain is gittin pissed
Pre-K

Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:25 pm

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY BOYS!!!!!

RED WHITE & BLUE STAYIN TRUE!!!

I WANT SOME REDNECK PUSSY!!!
Rekshots

Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:51 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:25 pm
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY BOYS!!!!!

RED WHITE & BLUE STAYIN TRUE!!!

I WANT SOME REDNECK PUSSY!!!
them ladies are sexy
my uncle chris is outside chuggin a whole damn 40

LOL its not even the 4th yet.. and that boy already drunker than a mutha fucker LOL its gonna be a damn good day tommoorrowww :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rekshots

Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:54 pm

J-Don wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:21 pm
people gotta come together to fix their own problems while finding common ground with those of others... can't rely on no government or the police.. history has proven it to be effective before

my hood always been plagued by an opiod epidemic along with prostitution and i'm even guilty of perpetrating some of it in my younger days

i don't look at shit as "good" or "evil", that shit is very subjective

instead there is simply a shift that needs to happen in terms of power... a lotta people struggle with this concept and what you get in return is SJW's and all these other pussies running around fucking the game up

sell out and marry a white girl and move to the suburbs.

leave the hood behind. You can't save the world

btw HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Now chris is inside chuggin another 40

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

chirs a damn FOOL :o :o :lol:
baldjesus
Screw Head

Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:15 am

J-Don wrote:
i would prefer the respect of the streets
good luck to you with that, it's nice to have goals
Pre-K

Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:37 am

DAMN DUDE CHRIS IS FUCKIN CRAZY

MY NEIGBOR CLETUS JUST CAME OVER AND WERE ABOUT TO START CHUGGIN NATTY DADDYS

THIS IS MY NEIGBOR CLETUS HE DRIVES A BIG ASS TRUCK AND HATES DARK PPL

HES A FUCKIN PRICK BUT HE ALWAYS HAS COLD NATTY DADDYS AND SOME SLUTTY REDNECK GIRLS
Boy C
TTO Fag

Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:47 pm

**I didn't read above**

OMG did you guys see the new racist video? LMAO hold up
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:05 pm

Uber passenger that got racial profiled
The black women's scent was too strong? Tons of cocoa butter? He rolled the window down to get fresh air and she got offended. Took it racial ..

White dude went cool doe. She was trippin' on some racial shit.. where it's at..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1e4Vn480WM

Edit: Who knows what led up to that. What happened before the filming? We don't know the whole story..
Muslim freedom for all.
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:55 pm

baldjesus wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:15 am
J-Don wrote:
i would prefer the respect of the streets
good luck to you with that, it's nice to have goals
ur not wealthy you fake ass Trump supporter