Boy C Is Racist

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2455
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Boy C Is Racist

Post by J-Don » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:44 pm

Boy C wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:25 pm
... at least I didn't vote for him

Why you hate Obeezy tho??

Image

i never voted for anybody

but I can bet you never experienced "police brutality" or "racism" or none of that...

so quit reading headlines and log off the internet.. go get you a passport to see the world

and TTO ain't the place for this shyt damn I wish I was active when this site was poppin.... quit bumping old threads


User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2546
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Boy C Is Racist

Post by Boy C » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:10 pm

J-Don wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:44 pm
but I can bet you never experienced "police brutality" or "racism" or none of that...
False.

You never had anybody accuse you of misdoing?

Racist old black man kicked me out of his store!
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2546
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Boy C Is Racist

Post by Boy C » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:20 pm

Claim white people don't experience racism brehs
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3723
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: RE: Re: Boy C Is Racist

Post by Dat_Meskin » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:25 pm


Boy C wrote:Why you hate Obeezy tho??
Please jump off one of those construction sites

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2455
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Boy C Is Racist

Post by J-Don » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:55 pm

Boy C wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:10 pm
J-Don wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:44 pm
but I can bet you never experienced "police brutality" or "racism" or none of that...
False.

You never had anybody accuse you of misdoing?

Racist old black man kicked me out of his store!
I’ve never experienced racism before

Most millennials also haven’t either (no matter what skin color) so you would find that they speak in obscure generals when talking bout this shyt

But I’m sorry that happened to you and I do believe that racism does go against whites people as well

That being said politics ain’t what it used to be but I recently registered to vote cuz I hope Sanders wins in 2020.. it is also good to see people like Alexandria Cortez and Ilhan Omar in the spotlight

i think America is becoming more and more progressive by default so it’s only a matter of time

I can’t be bothered with that shyt though

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: RE: Re: Boy C Is Racist

Post by mfeswhtx » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:04 am

Boy C wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:44 pm
but I can bet you never experienced "police brutality" or "racism" or none of that...
False.

You never had anybody accuse you of misdoing?

Racist old black man kicked me out of his store!
Probably kicked you out the store for being a weirdo tbh fam

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3446
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: RE: Re: Boy C Is Racist

Post by Rekshots » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:01 am

mfeswhtx wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:04 am
Boy C wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:44 pm
but I can bet you never experienced "police brutality" or "racism" or none of that...
False.

You never had anybody accuse you of misdoing?

Racist old black man kicked me out of his store!
Probably kicked you out the store for being a weirdo tbh fam

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app
Imagine having boy c in your store all day drinking juicy ipa and talkin about z list rappers. you too would kick boy c out for doing that shit
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 703
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Boy C Is Racist

Post by baldjesus » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:02 pm

If you're white and been with a black girl like me and BoyC you have experienced racism I guarantee, her brothers hate the thought of their lil sis getting drilled out by a gringo lol.

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3446
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Boy C Is Racist

Post by Rekshots » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:18 pm

baldjesus wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:02 pm
If you're white and been with a black girl like me and BoyC you have experienced racism I guarantee, her brothers hate the thought of their lil sis getting drilled out by a gringo lol.
does your girl look like a gorilla? is she a charcoal whale?
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 703
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Boy C Is Racist

Post by baldjesus » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:42 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:18 pm
baldjesus wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:02 pm
If you're white and been with a black girl like me and BoyC you have experienced racism I guarantee, her brothers hate the thought of their lil sis getting drilled out by a gringo lol.
does your girl look like a gorilla? is she a charcoal whale?
m8 that was 10 years ago, black girls are crazy learned my lesson.

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 3723
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Boy C Is Racist

Post by Dat_Meskin » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:36 pm

Is it true black pussy smells like kingsford?
Screenshot_20190305-183545_Chrome.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Post Reply