Food pleasures (fried chicken, pizza, french fries, onion rings, chili con queso, chips, cookies)

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 794
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:05 am

Post what yall got

This instagram posting tho
Image
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 794
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:12 am

"Cheesepulls"

Instagram is wild. They go to far


Image

The slow motion stringy cheese being pulled apart.

Image
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2017
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:04 am

we eat good in da nasty nawf

Image
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:22 am

we eatin dat sad sausage round here

Image
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2037
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:16 am

Image

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:09 pm

1500535950734.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2017
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:39 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:16 am
Image
wat iz dat?
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:41 pm

dats pussy tacos dis real tacos

Image
Image

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1736
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:27 am

can we just make this a munchies thread?

white castle sliders >>>>>>>>>>>>>.

User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:40 pm

dat_meskin y r illegals spreading 3rd world mexico viruses in usa fast food restaurants

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2969957

http://fortune.com/2017/07/25/chipotle- ... -employee/
Image

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 996
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:40 pm

2813308004 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:40 pm
dat_meskin y r illegals spreading 3rd world mexico viruses in usa fast food restaurants

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2969957

http://fortune.com/2017/07/25/chipotle- ... -employee/
I heard the one about Chipotle
but now popeye's
G damn, no wonder trump wants to build a wall

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2037
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:33 am

Its part of our plan to takeover this country

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:01 pm

es montezumas revenge
Image

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 794
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:13 pm

J-Don wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:27 am
can we just make this a munchies thread?

white castle sliders >>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Well rename it then, Mods.

I've been digging Whole Foods pizza by the slice. 2 for $6 and it tends to fill me up.

Image
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1825
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:37 pm

i just ate a big ass burrito
Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests