Hurricane Harvey

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Post Reply
User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:07 pm

About to hop on this gin and juice.

Strawberry Banana Orange

Off topic
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:32 pm

All I see is Texas on all of my social sites....damn this sucks 😔

Where is dat meskin at?

He's prolly stuck on a roof top somewhere wit no cell phone 📱

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:26 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:32 pm
All I see is Texas on all of my social sites....damn this sucks 😔

Where is dat meskin at?

He's prolly stuck on a roof top somewhere wit no cell phone 📱

:lol:

Yeah, all of the forums I visit have a Houston Harvey thread.

RIP dat meskin
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am

Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:26 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:58 pm
y'all are gunna just have to evacuate Houston forever and come up here to Detroit
I would prefer to drown thx.

User avatar
bigpthaking361
Music Moderator
Posts: 1009
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:38 am

baldjesus wrote:
Ronni313 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:58 pm
y'all are gunna just have to evacuate Houston forever and come up here to Detroit
I would prefer to drown thx.
Lol true


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:53 am

Fuckin kroger

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:59 am

Fuck Osteen God coming for his coon A$$ Trill realize Trill he not real He feeding many people to one of the oldest illusions

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 am

Why they name hurricane harvey after a coon? Casue he a dam coooooon!!!!

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2129
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:31 am

Still alive.. hope everyone is good

We had to leave our house, currently at a cousins house. His street aint even flooded

Man this shit sucks.. fuck it, we're all gonna come back harder from this. I just hope everyone from my hood made it out ok

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:04 am

bigpthaking361 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:38 am
baldjesus wrote:
Ronni313 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:58 pm
y'all are gunna just have to evacuate Houston forever and come up here to Detroit
I would prefer to drown thx.
Lol true


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Lol oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️Least I tried

User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:05 am

Boy C wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:26 pm
Ronni313 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:32 pm
All I see is Texas on all of my social sites....damn this sucks 😔

Where is dat meskin at?

He's prolly stuck on a roof top somewhere wit no cell phone 📱

:lol:

Yeah, all of the forums I visit have a Houston Harvey thread.

RIP dat meskin
How many forums do u be on

Tto is the only forum I kno lol so far

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:24 am

Joel Osteen Shamed Into Opening Church to Harvey Victims
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:49 am

Joel osteen should get clapped
Image

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1021
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:46 pm

That boy Osteen just exploiting mutha fuckas with his feel good preaching to make millions out of em
he don't give a fuck about them

Assistant: Joel, families are coming to our church for help, what should I tell them
Joel: This is the house of God, not the house of shelter
Assistant: But they are helpless, we are to be examples of Jesus. They can die or drown
Joel: Lets pray they do not, a dead man won't buy me fancy things

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Desperado wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:49 am
Joel osteen should get clapped
:lol:

Pulling carpet at a friend's house. Contractors will be hiring seasonal workers for the next year if you guys need a job. House remodels and new construction about to be booming
Muslim freedom for all.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Boy C and 1 guest