Shape of the earth(flat earth or ball?)

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1886
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:50 pm

Reb1995 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 pm
Nature is good

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app
nature operates by science faggot

not ur youtube videos

btw youtube designers needed science to make youtube

how does that feel hggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhghghghhgghghhghghghghhghghghghghghghhghghghghghghghghghhghghghghghhghghghhgghghgghhghghghhghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghhghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghggowhgopw[gjhiowug[ugpw[gjpwhgjpw[ijghwpjgp'hjpowrjhpwrjhgp[wrjgp[owrjgpoawjgpoawrjgpowrjgp[wrjgpoawrjgp[oawjgp[wrjhpow[ibnoirwnvbopiw0iwgjp[iwgjpwrigjpwrigjpwrgjp[awrgjpa[wrvjopirwmoiwrmiwrmgpiwrgmpwgowrnowrgnowregowrnoipwrnpwirongwprignpwivn rmewoifmqipgjq-gjq-0gjq-ogjopdwgjwpogjwpgjwpdgjowgjow[hjopwjpiwdhci0w0c0i4hjfg0P_2=4n7dr9wjg0294gj2gj20gj20irgj0iegjq-egjpoqdjgdqw;gdogjqdpogjqodgjqe-cj240ht=0y h

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2148
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Don't waste your time j don
Reb is standing by his beliefs no matter what

This is how religions are started


I'm open minded. Show me proof and I'll believe. So far science is more convincing than his memes though.. lol

User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Nature is operated through creation sacred geometry phi , science is a word for life, science copys most dynamics and equations straight outta nature life, all that mathematics stolen from nature is being used in technology to push the 5th industrial revolution, come on without humans thier is no science or scientology whitch is loads of crap accompanied by half truths

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:13 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:Don't waste your time j don
Reb is standing by his beliefs no matter what

This is how religions are started


I'm open minded. Show me proof and I'll believe. So far science is more convincing than his memes though.. lol
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:19 pm

J-Don wrote:
Reb1995 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 pm
Nature is good

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app
nature operates by science faggot

not ur youtube videos

btw youtube designers needed science to make youtube

how does that feel hggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhghghghhgghghhghghghghhghghghghghghghhghghghghghghghghghhghghghghghhghghghhgghghgghhghghghhghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghhghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghggowhgopw[gjhiowug[ugpw[gjpwhgjpw[ijghwpjgp'hjpowrjhpwrjhgp[wrjgp[owrjgpoawjgpoawrjgpowrjgp[wrjgpoawrjgp[oawjgp[wrjhpow[ibnoirwnvbopiw0iwgjp[iwgjpwrigjpwrigjpwrgjp[awrgjpa[wrvjopirwmoiwrmiwrmgpiwrgmpwgowrnowrgnowregowrnoipwrnpwirongwprignpwivn rmewoifmqipgjq-gjq-0gjq-ogjopdwgjwpogjwpgjwpdgjowgjow[hjopwjpiwdhci0w0c0i4hjfg0P_2=4n7dr9wjg0294gj2gj20gj20irgj0iegjq-egjpoqdjgdqw;gdogjqdpogjqodgjqe-cj240ht=0y h
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1927
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:21 pm

you knwow hat i didnt believe the earth was flat until you posted a tesla meme for the 8th time

now im woke
Image

User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:29 pm

Most of everything in society or citys is based on all teslas scientific work, an tech, back in the day they or jp morgan an his friends were suppressing Nikola Teslas work from the world till just a couple of years ago they released his true notes to the public, an not to mention other fake scientists stealing his ideas an still are without his approval

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:39 pm

Intuition is good many have forgotten, it is wat makes every individual human who they are in magnificent ways, perfection is real everyone is smart or perfect just dont know thier potential, perfection at birth humans are till tainted infected with inperfection impurity, hense a virgen losing her virginity is also losing purity in a way, perfection, tht everybody ain't perfect is crap, its up to each individual to clean them selves up we are perfect look around, perfection is everywhere, design of creation, the infection is what is inperfect

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:40 pm

Reb1995 wrote:Intuition is good many have forgotten, it is wat makes every individual human who they are in magnificent ways, perfection is real everyone is smart or perfect just dont know thier potential, perfection at birth humans are till tainted infected with inperfection impurity, hense a virgen losing her virginity is also losing purity in a way, perfection, tht everybody ain't perfect is crap, its up to each individual to clean them selves up we are perfect look around, perfection is everywhere, design of creation, the infection is what is inperfect

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app
Image

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:44 pm

Check out B.O.B music video bend over right now, Stay Woke

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:44 pm

Pre-K wrote:you knwow hat i didnt believe the earth was flat until you posted a tesla meme for the 8th time

now im woke
Check out B.O.B music video bend over right now, Stay Woke

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 389
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:45 pm

Holy shit take your meds man, you are mentally ill, I bet you voted Hillary too.

User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:47 pm

Silence is your consent

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:48 pm

Been Woke Stay Woke

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:20 am

Fuck a donkey and a elephant

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest