Shape of the earth(flat earth or ball?)

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Post Reply
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:37 pm

Reb1995 wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:You are fucking retarded...

Gravity is a constant force, that's why objects with similar air resistance fall at the same rate regardless of their mass..

If you remove the air, a feather will drop at the same time as a bowling ball. That's facts, not a dumbass assumption based on conspiracies.

Go get a real education. Anyone with common sense and logic will stand by the laws of physics and not a shitty picture with red bold letters as PROOF
An aint no dam way a feather reach the floor the same time as a bowling ball , you watching way to many cartoons an doing no experiments

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app
LMFAO


User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2248
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:39 pm

J-Don wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:33 pm
Reb1995 wrote:I dont fuck with coons so you coons needa fly to the moon

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app
Who is a coon

Ur mans Alex Jones wants to bring America back to 1776 aka the time when black people and people of color in general were slaves





Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
alex jones never said such a thing
read his book
The Answer to 1984 is 1776
https://www.amazon.com/Alex-Jones-Answe ... 1934708011
"For decades Americans have been aware that the government withholds pertinent information that affects their lives. While the rigors of the average workday leave Americans defenseless against government cover-ups, mass media red herrings, and corporate scandals, Alex Jones sorts through the corruption with eager devotion. He uncovers clear and decisive information that must be heard. Jones' voice spreads like wildfire, developing legions of loyal listeners and readers.

This book is divided into four main sections, covering propaganda, the police state, the New World Order, and 9/11, the defining event of our era and the ultimate manifestation of these three concepts in the United States."
Image

fucking commie pussy
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:40 pm

RIP reb

You don't even know the difference between "an" and "and"

You're too stupid to understand the truth, that's what it is..

So you fall for youtube conspiracies with 5th grade level explanations of the world we live in

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2248
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:40 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:37 pm
Reb1995 wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:You are fucking retarded...

Gravity is a constant force, that's why objects with similar air resistance fall at the same rate regardless of their mass..

If you remove the air, a feather will drop at the same time as a bowling ball. That's facts, not a dumbass assumption based on conspiracies.

Go get a real education. Anyone with common sense and logic will stand by the laws of physics and not a shitty picture with red bold letters as PROOF
An aint no dam way a feather reach the floor the same time as a bowling ball , you watching way to many cartoons an doing no experiments

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app
LMFAO

reb gonna destroy you with a telsa meme
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:42 pm

Those memes are the truth shawty

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1919
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:44 pm

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:33 pm
Reb1995 wrote:I dont fuck with coons so you coons needa fly to the moon

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app
Who is a coon

Ur mans Alex Jones wants to bring America back to 1776 aka the time when black people and people of color in general were slaves





Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
alex jones never said such a thing
read his book
The Answer to 1984 is 1776
https://www.amazon.com/Alex-Jones-Answe ... 1934708011
"For decades Americans have been aware that the government withholds pertinent information that affects their lives. While the rigors of the average workday leave Americans defenseless against government cover-ups, mass media red herrings, and corporate scandals, Alex Jones sorts through the corruption with eager devotion. He uncovers clear and decisive information that must be heard. Jones' voice spreads like wildfire, developing legions of loyal listeners and readers.

This book is divided into four main sections, covering propaganda, the police state, the New World Order, and 9/11, the defining event of our era and the ultimate manifestation of these three concepts in the United States."
Image

fucking commie pussy
“1776 will commence again” - Alex Jones to Piers Morgan

This faggot will uphold American history before anything else so I don’t give a fuck what homie has to say

This country still singing the anthem of a slaveowner point blank period

Pussy?

My nigga we the ones picking up arms to address the struggle

We’re the reasons behind COINTELPRO

Respect the shooter fuck the fees


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Aint my faught you denying facts an nobody put names on coon, coons know who they are, an i don't need to adress disrespect, an you stuck on that other shit you with no solutions why should i give my solutions to you, iknow the way but ignorance will not get you anything, one solution only will i give you (unite) to solve these common problems, your problem is you so dedicated to disapproving an talking shit you dont even unite correctly with one another, no disrespect you aint got shit to prove but the fact that you offended by my belief an facts, you aint no dam god niether am i, quit talkin shit if you dont like this then bounce flyaway float with your gravity ass

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2248
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:51 pm

J-Don wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:44 pm
Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:33 pm


Who is a coon

Ur mans Alex Jones wants to bring America back to 1776 aka the time when black people and people of color in general were slaves





Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
alex jones never said such a thing
read his book
The Answer to 1984 is 1776
https://www.amazon.com/Alex-Jones-Answe ... 1934708011
"For decades Americans have been aware that the government withholds pertinent information that affects their lives. While the rigors of the average workday leave Americans defenseless against government cover-ups, mass media red herrings, and corporate scandals, Alex Jones sorts through the corruption with eager devotion. He uncovers clear and decisive information that must be heard. Jones' voice spreads like wildfire, developing legions of loyal listeners and readers.

This book is divided into four main sections, covering propaganda, the police state, the New World Order, and 9/11, the defining event of our era and the ultimate manifestation of these three concepts in the United States."
Image

fucking commie pussy
“1776 will commence again” - Alex Jones to Piers Morgan

This faggot will uphold American history before anything else so I don’t give a fuck what homie has to say

This country still singing the anthem of a slaveowner point blank period

Pussy?

My nigga we the ones picking up arms to address the struggle

We’re the reasons behind COINTELPRO

Respect the shooter fuck the fees


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
here's his entire quote
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS!" -Alex Jones

where does he says he wants to take america back to 1776? where does he say he want's to bring back slavery

like i said you are pussy

come at me bro. i would fucking destroy you. i would show no fucking mercy

i have 10 year supply of super male virtality and enough storeable food to last me 50 years..

while your commie dictarship is starving

imma be eating my alex jones vitamins and storable food

while your commie land be drinking shitty water

imma be drinking purified Berkey water filters


sorry buddy but me and alex are gonna fucking win at the end

INFOWAR.COM
Image
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:52 pm

J-Don wrote:China is currently experiencing daytime while we going into nighttime

Use your flat earth theory to explain the r


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Use your head once you become conscious, you aint bringing shit but talk no walk
Reb1995 wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:You are fucking retarded...

Gravity is a constant force, that's why objects with similar air resistance fall at the same rate regardless of their mass..

If you remove the air, a feather will drop at the same time as a bowling ball. That's facts, not a dumbass assumption based on conspiracies.

Go get a real education. Anyone with common sense and logic will stand by the laws of physics and not a shitty picture with red bold letters as PROOF
An aint no dam way a feather reach the floor the same time as a bowling ball , you watching way to many cartoons an doing no experiments

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:55 pm

Ididnt come here to talk shit like yo fake ass, so where are you trill nor real on any of this quit yo rambling an act like a dam human that wanna get out them problems you speak of

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:57 pm


Reb1995 wrote:Aint my faught you denying facts an nobody put names on coon, coons know who they are, an i don't need to adress disrespect, an you stuck on that other shit you with no solutions why should i give my solutions to you, iknow the way but ignorance will not get you anything, one solution only will i give you (unite) to solve these common problems, your problem is you so dedicated to disapproving an talking shit you dont even unite correctly with one another, no disrespect you aint got shit to prove but the fact that you offended by my belief an facts, you aint no dam god niether am i, quit talkin shit if you dont like this then bounce flyaway float with your gravity ass

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app
You're the one so dedicated to disprove shit. You started this thread, not me. And now your argument is you don't wanna share your solutions lmao..

You just admitted they are your beliefs

This gets better AND better.. and the cherry on top "flyaway float with your gravity ass"

We can't fly or float BECAUSE OF GRAVITY lmao
Can you float? No bitch.


I'm done. You've proved how dumb you are, my job here is done

Back to being an ignorant meskin on a texas forum shawty

Where da hoes at Pre-K????

User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:00 pm

An quit following knowledge of the fallen, you don't know shit, wonder if you know thier a fifthy law of power written together by 50cent booty fuckin ass an the original author of the 48, wake the fuck up that aint nothin more than booty fckin rules its comin too

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2248
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Reb1995 wrote:Aint my faught you denying facts an nobody put names on coon, coons know who they are, an i don't need to adress disrespect, an you stuck on that other shit you with no solutions why should i give my solutions to you, iknow the way but ignorance will not get you anything, one solution only will i give you (unite) to solve these common problems, your problem is you so dedicated to disapproving an talking shit you dont even unite correctly with one another, no disrespect you aint got shit to prove but the fact that you offended by my belief an facts, you aint no dam god niether am i, quit talkin shit if you dont like this then bounce flyaway float with your gravity ass

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app
You're the one so dedicated to disprove shit. You started this thread, not me. And now your argument is you don't wanna share your solutions lmao..

You just admitted they are your beliefs

This gets better AND better.. and the cherry on top "flyaway float with your gravity ass"

We can't fly or float BECAUSE OF GRAVITY lmao
Can you float? No bitch.


I'm done. You've proved how dumb you are, my job here is done

Back to being an ignorant meskin on a texas forum shawty

Where da hoes at Pre-K????
hate to break it too you

but


REB won the debate

sorry bro

you a loser

Image
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Reb1995
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:07 am

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Galileo was a coon to his people if not misleading to his deceiving thoughts

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2187
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:05 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Reb1995 wrote:Aint my faught you denying facts an nobody put names on coon, coons know who they are, an i don't need to adress disrespect, an you stuck on that other shit you with no solutions why should i give my solutions to you, iknow the way but ignorance will not get you anything, one solution only will i give you (unite) to solve these common problems, your problem is you so dedicated to disapproving an talking shit you dont even unite correctly with one another, no disrespect you aint got shit to prove but the fact that you offended by my belief an facts, you aint no dam god niether am i, quit talkin shit if you dont like this then bounce flyaway float with your gravity ass

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app
You're the one so dedicated to disprove shit. You started this thread, not me. And now your argument is you don't wanna share your solutions lmao..

You just admitted they are your beliefs

This gets better AND better.. and the cherry on top "flyaway float with your gravity ass"

We can't fly or float BECAUSE OF GRAVITY lmao
Can you float? No bitch.


I'm done. You've proved how dumb you are, my job here is done

Back to being an ignorant meskin on a texas forum shawty

Where da hoes at Pre-K????
hate to break it too you

but


REB won the debate

sorry bro

you a loser

Image
Fucking REB man... he's just too smart shawty fuckkkkkk

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest