Sent from my Nexus 6 using Texas Takeover mobile app
ImageImage

Sent from my LGMS323 using Texas Takeover mobile app

Reb1995

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:02 pm

J-Don wrote:
Reb1995 wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:16 am
I wonder if this college professor knows what sacred geometry is then an i would believe so knowing how intelligent or in the kno Bun b may be in, everything is connected and on the other hand i rather know wat pimp c thoughts would be on this tht is a great man i believe he would connect the dots knowing all tht he has taught us is true, i take pimp C thoughts over bun b's anytime

all of that shit you talking is metaphysics and is not based on what is material

you say everything is connected, well that's because everything is in contradiction as in everything is in struggle for power... to give you a simple spiel we are not crushed by gravity because the force caused by earth's core acts on us as well, and the energy we exert on a daily basis allows us to dominate over gravity as per Newton's first law.. the equation changes when we are in space or on another planet

now take that notion and apply it to class society and you see a similar concept based on who is in control of the means of production (rich vs. poor).. shit is not a conspiracy it is a mechanism that has been proven to exist through a trial and error basis, with Karl Marx being the first to bring light to it and Mao Zedong being one of the latest contributors to the science.

look at how society has transformed through ancient times.. as modes of production change we see different means of economic systems that arise to compensate... look at the French revolution and how feudalism ultimately succombed to capitalism as the old system could not handle the gains in productivity (and today you can even look at how shitty semi-feudal countries in south asia are compared to western nations). However, we see the shortfalls of the current system as well (i.e. overproduction, the cycles of recession and depression and unemployment) so it's only natural that something more progressive takes its place via the outlined mechanism

we are not running a conspiracy show here

@Rekshots :D :) :oops: :mrgreen: :geek:
Them coons brought us theorys nothing else

Reb1995

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:21 pm

baldjesus wrote:By your posting method and passion for this topic, I can only assume you are completely sane.
ImageImageImage

Reb1995

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:23 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:Lmao what the fuck.. the earth the center of the universe? The sun smaller than the earth?

Did you just have a mental breakdown?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Reb1995

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:He graduated from YouTube university
ImageImageImage

Reb1995

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:27 pm

J-Don wrote:
Reb1995 wrote:
J-Don wrote:OMFG next time just ask yourself why we have things called night time or time zones

This is why we need to focus on things like science as opposed to what is "trill"... bun b is a college professor fool he would be disappointed in you

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Science is not all truth but theory, sounds like your saying he is a scientologist

Science is about trial and error, experiment and research... the results of which are the reason why you are no longer living like a feeble caveman

And you still didn’t answer my question about time zones

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Reb1995

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:29 pm

J-Don wrote:
Reb1995 wrote:
J-Don wrote:OMFG next time just ask yourself why we have things called night time or time zones

This is why we need to focus on things like science as opposed to what is "trill"... bun b is a college professor fool he would be disappointed in you

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Science is not all truth but theory, sounds like your saying he is a scientologist

Science is about trial and error, experiment and research... the results of which are the reason why you are no longer living like a feeble caveman

And you still didn’t answer my question about time zones

Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app
Exactly do some trial and error (Research dont be spoon fed feed yourself)

Reb1995

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:31 pm

Kevin44 wrote:Or ball? U mean round nigga

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Texas Takeover mobile app
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Reb1995

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:47 pm

All must not be blind to what propaganda and brainwash can do to masses an see the tricksters from the truthful

Reb1995

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Ill leave the coversation at this,
Self educate yourselves who deny all that can be seen wit the eyes an not the deceiving evil eye, deprogramming from programming to reprogramming with what we actually know not ideas theorys or lies, but fact

Reb1995

Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:06 pm

They have not ever trully proved thier ball theory of land, take into consideration that the people need truth not to mention a full picture an video of the whole earth, not lies, Nasa an they have not presented anything, but thier cartoon networking of engineered ball photos of earth, not any of the pictures they have presented are even identical, even the shapes of the countrys are always changing size an the colors of earth always edited, what is earth really plus the moon sun an stars, p900 nikon camera