Gun Control debate (Plano, TX massacure)

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature

Do you want strict gun control to prevent mass shootings?

Yes
1
20%
No
1
20%
pre K is lyrically better than K rino & has a bigger dick
3
60%
 
Total votes: 5
User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 349
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am

Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:39 am

J-Don wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:51 am
DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK THE WOMAN IN MY AVATAR
I don't think that fella would appreciate you assuming his gender like that tbqh.

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2045
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:37 am

baldjesus wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:39 am
J-Don wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:51 am
DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK THE WOMAN IN MY AVATAR
I don't think that fella would appreciate you assuming his gender like that tbqh.
Image
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 349
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am

Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:15 am

h2e4hivylaqz.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1852
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:31 am

Yet i dont see no white folks sayin pray for chicago, cuz yall like it when black ppl kill each other!

*boy c inspired post*


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Image

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 349
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am

Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:47 am

0EKtbEQ.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:27 pm

Boy C wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:59 pm
Thinking about exiting this thread until the next mass shooting. Then we can argue about the 2nd amendment once again
3 dead, 2 injured in mass shooting in Harford County, suspect on the loose, officials say
http://wjla.com/news/local/officers-on- ... icials-say
EDGEWOOD, MD (ABC7) — A mass shooting in Harford County, Maryland has left three people dead and two people in critical condition Wednesday morning, according to authorities.

Police say they got reports of shots fired at around 9:00 a.m. at Advanced Granite Solutions Business Park at 2111 Emmorton Park Road in Edgewood.


_____________________

"But I have to protect my family. Thugs could break into my house"

"It's my hobby"

"My rights"

"Only if his coworkers had guns they could have defended their selves"

"mental health"

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

Image
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 349
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am

Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:33 pm

I've literally had to use mine in a life threatening situation, you're naive and sheltered.

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 984
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:48 pm

be glad mike d didn't use his when you tried to hug him boy c
Image

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2045
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:35 pm

Boy C wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:27 pm
Boy C wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:59 pm
Thinking about exiting this thread until the next mass shooting. Then we can argue about the 2nd amendment once again
3 dead, 2 injured in mass shooting in Harford County, suspect on the loose, officials say
http://wjla.com/news/local/officers-on- ... icials-say
EDGEWOOD, MD (ABC7) — A mass shooting in Harford County, Maryland has left three people dead and two people in critical condition Wednesday morning, according to authorities.

Police say they got reports of shots fired at around 9:00 a.m. at Advanced Granite Solutions Business Park at 2111 Emmorton Park Road in Edgewood.


_____________________

"But I have to protect my family. Thugs could break into my house"

"It's my hobby"

"My rights"

"Only if his coworkers had guns they could have defended their selves"

"mental health"

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

Image
this post changed my life. boy c bringing solid agruments
but that shitty nigger woman GIF is what changed my mind

im on Boy C's side
Image
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Who do you have on ignore?

Come on dog, is it that serious? Are people coming up to your crib hollering at your wife?

Somebody has me on ignore because I used their image on Discogs. Really though?

"Boy C sucks ignore that fuck" show your matrinity. I have zero people on ignore... I can mentally ignore them fools. They use my images on Discogs? I can speak up.

SPC/SUC/Woss Ness/Beltway 8 does it really matter? Houston Rap...

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1852
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:01 am

i shot a gun at a beer can one time it went pow bang
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2047
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:14 am

Pre-K wrote:i shot a gun at a beer can one time it went pow bang

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2045
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:35 am

J-Don wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:38 pm
Who do you have on ignore?

Come on dog, is it that serious? Are people coming up to your crib hollering at your wife?

Somebody has me on ignore because I used their image on Discogs. Really though?

"Boy C sucks ignore that fuck" show your matrinity. I have zero people on ignore... I can mentally ignore them fools. They use my images on Discogs? I can speak up.

SPC/SUC/Woss Ness/Beltway 8 does it really matter? Houston Rap...
hey shit head scientific facts are a social constructs. my sociology teacher said so
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:02 am

Rekshots wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:35 am
J-Don wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:38 pm
Who do you have on ignore?

Come on dog, is it that serious? Are people coming up to your crib hollering at your wife?

Somebody has me on ignore because I used their image on Discogs. Really though?

"Boy C sucks ignore that fuck" show your matrinity. I have zero people on ignore... I can mentally ignore them fools. They use my images on Discogs? I can speak up.

SPC/SUC/Woss Ness/Beltway 8 does it really matter? Houston Rap...
hey shit head scientific facts are a social constructs. my sociology teacher said so
RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

SCIENCE IS THE MEANS BY WHICH THE MODE OF PRODUCTION IN SOCIETY ADVANCES I.E. THE REASON YOU HAVE POLITICAL ECONOMY

RACE AND GENDER NEED POLITICAL ECONOMY IN ORDER TO SUBSTANTIATE THEMSELVES

FUCK YOUR TEACHER

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2047
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:36 am

Rekshots wrote:
J-Don wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:38 pm
Who do you have on ignore?

Come on dog, is it that serious? Are people coming up to your crib hollering at your wife?

Somebody has me on ignore because I used their image on Discogs. Really though?

"Boy C sucks ignore that fuck" show your matrinity. I have zero people on ignore... I can mentally ignore them fools. They use my images on Discogs? I can speak up.

SPC/SUC/Woss Ness/Beltway 8 does it really matter? Houston Rap...
hey shit head scientific facts are a social constructs. my sociology teacher said so
All I see is 3 white bitches with sex hair

Pre-K was there the night before

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: baldjesus and 2 guests