Gun Control debate (Plano, TX massacure)

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature

Do you want strict gun control to prevent mass shootings?

Yes
20%
No
40%
pre K is lyrically better than K rino & has a bigger dick
40%

Total votes: 10
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:32 pm

Boy c why you still nut riding party politics as if that has anything to do with what I was saying.

Fuck Democrats and Republicans

You literally respond to the most irrelevant shit in my post so fuck you , but you know what at least people should have the right to defend themselves from loonies.

You act like people gonna go around and shoot each other like it’s normal when there are still things called murder charges along with the fact that catching a body can still fuck any normal person up regardless of the scenario...and everything is political so this Vegas fuckwad is gonna have a motive behind it

You ever caught a body boy c

Ppl goin get guns whether it’s legal or not the market is there fool

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:42 pm

Killas are still gonna kill w or without guns boy c STFU you're from River oaks

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app

Rekshots

Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:38 pm

boy c is destroyeing you niggaz in the debate

LOL

boy c ripped a j don a new asshole

rip j don

J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:01 pm

Is boy c a troll account

J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Wow

WOAH

When has weed killed anybody? Guns are killing people man.

I love black bitches man

LOL where that nigga who replied to Boy C’s pic of a black girl with that big foot pic.

What a rare find!

Boy C you should go to 4th ward with a free hugs sign and give every black person you see a hug

Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:41 pm

J-Don wrote:Is boy c a troll account

It has to be

I refuse to believe people like him are real, it's a scary thought
TrippinTx
Screw Head

Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:53 pm

FB_IMG_1506995462281.jpg
But really tho...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pre-K

Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:12 pm

shit is wicked in these e-streets
Mex
Screw Head

Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:20 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:12 pm
shit is wicked in these e-streets
I ain't trying to get killed here
cuz I heard that if you die in TTO, you die in real life
Pre-K

Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:25 am

if you die on tto you can either go to tto heaven or tto hell

tto heaven is a churches chickens parking lot where you get to parlay with the botnay boyz

and tto hell is a k-rino concert where only you and boy c are in the sudience
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:15 am

Pre-K wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:25 am
and tto hell is a k-rino concert where only you and boy c are in the sudience
:lol:

And a shitload of family members of the SPC members who sell hugs and signed trash to Boy C
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:46 am

i woke up feeling some type of way

day 2 in this bitch
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:51 am

Boy C wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:25 pm
and the shit with Las Vegas? well it's unfortunate that nobody there had a gun on them to fire back and put the mofo down. nothing/nobody is perfect and society is becoming so fucked up to the point where it makes sense to keep one on you. All i can say for now is we gotta focus on the class warfare contradiction when it comes to questions like these.

That's the same thing NRA and Republicans say..

"Only if everybody had a gun they could have shot back"

This theory only puts more guns on the streets, which increases the death counts.

Guns sales and stocks are up today.. that's a given after every mass shooting. For one, people think the Government is going to tighten gun sales and restrictions. Another part is people are scared and want to protect themselves.

Irrelevant but weed is illegal yet firearms are not? Glad to see weed causing mass casualties..
DID I NOT JUST LAY OUT TO YOU HOW AND WHY THE NRA DOESN'T WANT GUNS FOR BLACK PEOPLE YOU FUCKIN IDIOT (excuse the identity politics i just had to put it simple and straight)

LAWS ARE DISPROPORTIONATE, NIGGAS STILL OUT HERE CATCHING CASES FOR WEED IN STATES WHERE ITS LEGAL

DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK THE WOMAN IN MY AVATAR

POLITICS IN COMMAND

IMAGINE A FRED HAMPTON FIGURE CAME AROUND AND CONVINCED THE BOYS IN CHIRAQ TO USE THE GUNS TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF SHOOTING EACH OTHER

WOULD YOU WANT GUNS BANNED THEN????????
Rekshots

Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:21 pm

J-Don wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:51 am
Boy C wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:25 pm
and the shit with Las Vegas? well it's unfortunate that nobody there had a gun on them to fire back and put the mofo down. nothing/nobody is perfect and society is becoming so fucked up to the point where it makes sense to keep one on you. All i can say for now is we gotta focus on the class warfare contradiction when it comes to questions like these.

That's the same thing NRA and Republicans say..

"Only if everybody had a gun they could have shot back"

This theory only puts more guns on the streets, which increases the death counts.

Guns sales and stocks are up today.. that's a given after every mass shooting. For one, people think the Government is going to tighten gun sales and restrictions. Another part is people are scared and want to protect themselves.

Irrelevant but weed is illegal yet firearms are not? Glad to see weed causing mass casualties..
DID I NOT JUST LAY OUT TO YOU HOW AND WHY THE NRA DOESN'T WANT GUNS FOR BLACK PEOPLE YOU FUCKIN IDIOT (excuse the identity politics i just had to put it simple and straight)

LAWS ARE DISPROPORTIONATE, NIGGAS STILL OUT HERE CATCHING CASES FOR WEED IN STATES WHERE ITS LEGAL

DON'T BELIEVE ME ASK THE WOMAN IN MY AVATAR

POLITICS IN COMMAND

IMAGINE A FRED HAMPTON FIGURE CAME AROUND AND CONVINCED THE BOYS IN CHIRAQ TO USE THE GUNS TO LOOK OUT FOR EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF SHOOTING EACH OTHER

WOULD YOU WANT GUNS BANNED THEN????????
They always try and get negros to join the NRA. blacks just dont' join

" What happened to change Williams’ mind about the organization is exactly what the NRA had hoped would happen when it made a huge diversity push in 2013. That year, the NRA began running ads featuring minorities and enlisted a lineup of minority spokespeople, including a naturalized Venezuelan woman and a young black man named Colion Noir, whose irreverent YouTube videos seemed to Williams to embody “the NRA’s alter ego—the opposite of staunch white conservative you see.” Unlike ever before, he felt like the NRA was reaching out. “Now the NRA’s commercials are featuring different shooters,” Williams said. “You don’t just see the white guy—you see the white women, the Asian guy, the Hispanic guy, the black guy; not just the NRA, but the gun industry in general.”

Though the NRA doesn’t talk explicitly about minority outreach, it is not coincidental that it chose Atlanta, a majority minority city, as the site of its annual meeting. American society is getting less white every year and if the group wants to grow its membership it is going to have to attract more people like Williams."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... ter-215084

BOy C just wants to disarm blacks. He thinks they are retarded and can't be responsible with guns. He's a low key racist
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:23 pm

my point behind was that they were heavily backing the Mulford Act

so whether or not there are black people loving the NRA or not, the motives for minority recruitment (and the right to carry arms) are totally different than mine

it's about politics in the end..