Official Trump Shitposting Thread

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 879
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:56 pm

Boy cuck do you approve of Rachel dolezal

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:48 pm

baldjesus wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:56 pm
I have friends in Canada and they are embarrassed of what's happening there.
Are you talking about their universal healthcare?

:lol:

---------

Amerikkka needs to take note..
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 421
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am

Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Yes their half assed healthcare is one reason, you do know you get put on a waiting list from anywhere from 2 weeks to a year for most operations etc right? People die from their ailments everyday on these waiting lists because "muh universal healthcare" is so progressive. This system also keeps medical professionals from getting paid as much, resulting in lower quality doctors and overall quality of care.

Maybe you take for granted living in a city with one of if not the best Cancer center in the world, literally people fly here from all over the world because our quality of medical care. When is the last time someone went to Canada for medical needs that wasn't an economic refugee?

Also why are you even complaining don't you have your Obongocare still? Gosh that must have solved everyone's problems by now lol.

Seriously consider moving to Canada Boy Cuck, you can bang all the trannies you want, free shitty healthcare, you might even get thrown off a rooftop by a Muslim for being such a gigantic faggot.

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:49 pm

baldjesus wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:05 pm
People die from their ailments everyday on these waiting lists because "muh universal healthcare" is so progressive.
:lol:
baldjesus wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:05 pm
Maybe you take for granted living in a city with one of if not the best Cancer center in the world, literally people fly here from all over the world because our quality of medical care.
Texas Medical Center in the house!! I literally live like 4.5 miles away.. Just down S. Main..

Took this photo from the office today. MD Anderson Cancer Center is on the right side near the tower going up with the crane.

Image
baldjesus wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:05 pm
When is the last time someone went to Canada for medical needs that wasn't an economic refugee?
People go to [Mexico] all the time for surgery? i.e. $10,000 in the US vs. $2,000 in MX.
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:00 pm

J-Don wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:33 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:56 pm
J-Don wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:53 pm
Lol Trump is denying he said it so why ppl gotta stick up for those alleged remarks

I got hella respect for soldiers and as a future one we should be duly compensated

You ain’t gonna try to minimize our role




Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
you are the worse trucking commie ever. how dare you join the fucking imperalistic white supremacy capitalistic military of the united states. America has murdered millions of POC and innocent ragheads.
you sold out to white supremacy imperialistic capitalism
you suck as a commie and i hate you

wow.. typing with fake outrage is painful
oh don't worry my outlook on the world hasn't changed

fact is those niggas wit fake outrage have no loyalty, no sense of camaraderie, no sense of organized combat against an enemy target

and the worst of all? How you goin judge people on how they support themselves when they have no ownership of capital and they most def not giving people jobs (the only exception i make to this is being a cop, go sign up for construction before doing that shit).

I'm not signing up to be a straight soldier i'm orienting towards being an army doctor with a PRIORITY in being in combat areas upon finishing school... i also most def wanna go up to the top of the food chain in terms of marksmanship.. i gotta a lotta goals and ambitions with this shit and we not even talking the economic benefits yet

my politics don't correlate wit boy c for a reason i hang wit ppl off my block

we already see the world as being run by contradiction and people like Trump have to do the same in order to remain in POWER... none of the narratives think around that (they think like VICTIMS) and that's why shit is all fucked up
:lol: at J-Don getting approached by a military recruiter and getting persuaded to join the army

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:59 pm

Image
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:52 pm

Boy C wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:49 pm


People go to [Mexico] all the time for surgery? i.e. $10,000 in the US vs. $2,000 in MX.
yeah people go to mexico all the time and then have to get surgery again because the health requirements in mexico are fucking garbage. Bitches go to mexico to get ass shots and come back with concrete in their asses. You should shut up Boy C
Image

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:08 pm

...
Authorities in Florida are investigating the death of a 25-year-old Missouri woman who died after undergoing a cosmetic procedure known as a Brazilian butt lift at a Miami-area surgery center.
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:25 pm

Yeah man I can quote shit with no source too. See below
With the surgery was offered to them for $5,000, it was a deal they said was too good to pass up — but they wish they had.

"Immediately after the bandages were removed, and I took a look in the mirror at my breasts, I had skin hanging out of the incisions," Chrissy told KHOU while showing off her grisly photos.
Image

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:00 pm

Almost a year after a West Virgina woman died after a botched “Brazilian Butt Lift” surgery at a Hialeah clinic, police say another woman died Thursday night after a procedure at the same cosmetic surgery center, which changed its name after last year’s death.
https://www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/na ... -1.3002751

Two for the price of one!
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 421
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am

Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:22 am

What is even your point cuckboi? Are you insinuating elective cosmetic surgeries are covered by healthcare in any country? You can go to any country, including this one and be a cheap retard and get a budget butt surgery and it turns out like shit. It's hard for me to fathom you are a real person tbh.

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Image
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 421
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:28 pm

So that's about 10 gifs, just tipped ICE off on a auto body shop a friend works at employing about that many illegals. Congrats Boy C. Will update you with video of the raid in about a week.

If you think I'm playing post another gif, we'll Make Collision Shops Great Again together!


User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:29 pm

This is going around the media..
Image
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1931
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:17 pm

I know one thing I ain’t paying for people to become shemales FOH


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest