Official Trump Shitposting Thread

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:01 pm

Boy C pls move to Iran, they love homos such as yourself.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:13 pm

baldjesus wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:01 pm
Boy C pls move to Iran, they love homos such as yourself.
:lol:

Nah. UAE > Iran
Muslim freedom for all.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Why move to Iran?
Trump addressed the Family Research Council (FRC)’s Values Voter Summit – classed as a “hate group” – as he told the crowds their anti-LGBT views would “no longer be silenced”.

Arriving at the event, Trump said it was great “to be among friends” as he declared: “We are returning moral clarity to our view of the world.”

He added: “I pledged that in a Trump administration, our heritage would be cherished, protected and defended like you have never seen before.”

Trump praised a bombshell directive that gave the go-ahead for religious businesses to discriminate against LGBT people.The ruling effectively permits anti-LGBT discrimination across the US

Muslim freedom for all.
baldjesus
Screw Head

Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:38 am

What is your point? Are you suggesting if I own a business and an annoying fig like yourself comes in, that I should be forced to hire or serve you? You gaggle of retards are going to learn the hard way that life isn't "fair" and a lot of people don't want to associate with your bullshit.

Should we be forced to hire and serve Nazis Boy C, because it's wrong to discriminate right?

Just to remind you, I'm not Christian, I don't care what gay people do with their lives, but welcome to America, where we don't have to give a shit about your cringey opinions.
C4RPiQvWcAAHpOv.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:05 pm

baldjesus wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:38 am
Just to remind you, I'm not Christian, I don't care what gay people do with their lives.

I was a little suspect given your name..
Muslim freedom for all.
Pre-K

Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Bald ppl hate gays

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Boy C
TTO Fag

Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:47 pm

Trump to widow of dead Sargent: 'He knew what he signed up for'
MIAMI-DADE, Fla. - U.S. President Donald Trump told U.S. Army Sgt. La David Johnson's widow Tuesday that "he knew what he signed up for ...but when it happens it hurts anyway," when he died serving in northwestern Africa, according to Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Miami Gardens.

"Yes, he said it," Wilson said. "It's so insensitive. He should have not have said that. He shouldn't have said it."

The president called about 4:45 p.m. and spoke to Johnson's pregnant widow, Myeshia Johnson, for about five minutes. She is a mother to Johnson's surviving 2-year-old son and 6-year-old daughter. The conversation happened before Johnson's remains arrived in a commercial Delta Airlines flight at Miami International Airport.

Wilson witnessed as the widow, who is expecting their third baby in January, leaned over the U.S. flag that was draping his casket. Her pregnant belly was shaking against the casket as she sobbed uncontrollably. Their daughter stood next to her stoically. Their toddler waited in the arms of a relative.
Muslim freedom for all.
Rekshots

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:39 pm

Boy C wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:47 pm
Trump to widow of dead Sargent: 'He knew what he signed up for'
MIAMI-DADE, Fla. - U.S. President Donald Trump told U.S. Army Sgt. La David Johnson's widow Tuesday that "he knew what he signed up for ...but when it happens it hurts anyway," when he died serving in northwestern Africa, according to Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Miami Gardens.

"Yes, he said it," Wilson said. "It's so insensitive. He should have not have said that. He shouldn't have said it."

The president called about 4:45 p.m. and spoke to Johnson's pregnant widow, Myeshia Johnson, for about five minutes. She is a mother to Johnson's surviving 2-year-old son and 6-year-old daughter. The conversation happened before Johnson's remains arrived in a commercial Delta Airlines flight at Miami International Airport.

Wilson witnessed as the widow, who is expecting their third baby in January, leaned over the U.S. flag that was draping his casket. Her pregnant belly was shaking against the casket as she sobbed uncontrollably. Their daughter stood next to her stoically. Their toddler waited in the arms of a relative.
if you join the military there is a chance you might die

leftist fake outrage is funny
Desperado
Screw Head

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:53 pm

We finally have a president that keeps it real
baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:36 am

txsu73t95zsz.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Boy C
TTO Fag

Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:16 pm

^ :lol:

Edit:

Muslim freedom for all.
J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Lol Trump is denying he said it so why ppl gotta stick up for those alleged remarks

I got hella respect for soldiers and as a future one we should be duly compensated

You ain’t gonna try to minimize our role

baldjesus
Screw Head

Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Here is the recording of one of the calls Trump made, he sure is a heartless piece of crap tbh...
Rekshots

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:56 pm

J-Don wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:53 pm
Lol Trump is denying he said it so why ppl gotta stick up for those alleged remarks

I got hella respect for soldiers and as a future one we should be duly compensated

You ain’t gonna try to minimize our role

you are the worse trucking commie ever. how dare you join the fucking imperalistic white supremacy capitalistic military of the united states. America has murdered millions of POC and innocent ragheads.
you sold out to white supremacy imperialistic capitalism
you suck as a commie and i hate you

wow.. typing with fake outrage is painful
Pre-K

Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:00 pm

my brothers in the military

he used to hang a nazi flag in his room and buy hella rifles