how old were you when you were introduced to Screw Music?

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Post Reply
User avatar
stepheng90
Screw Head
Posts: 328
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:00 am

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:52 pm

My first screwed CD/Mixtape I ever jammed was a Swishahouse tape entitled Lesson 1, ever since then I been a fan what about y'all?? btw I was 10 years old lol...

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2142
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:56 pm

I vividly remember jammin screw when i was 2

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1875
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:I vividly remember jammin screw when i was 2
Dis right here

Thoughts of a screwed up 2 year old in da play crib


Sent from my iPhone using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
baldjesus
Screw Head
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:42 am

Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:46 am

started getting into S&C around 99-00 I think, was slingin weed around t-ball and heard some swishahouse from a guy, was a big spm fan too. First official screw was SPM Power Moves, DJ screws version, prob one of my fav albums still

also im old

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 977
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:16 pm

High school, so 16?

Jesse H. Jones. Herschelwood, South Park
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1924
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:25 am

I vividly remember flippin down cullen at age 13
Image

User avatar
Aleon5150
Screw Head
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:31 pm

baldjesus wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:46 am
started getting into S&C around 99-00 I think, was slingin weed around t-ball and heard some swishahouse from a guy, was a big spm fan too. First official screw was SPM Power Moves, DJ screws version, prob one of my fav albums still

also im old
I read somewhere that Screw never screwed SPM's Power Moves tape. It was SP or someone else that did it.

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2142
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:28 am

Aleon5150 wrote:
baldjesus wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:46 am
started getting into S&C around 99-00 I think, was slingin weed around t-ball and heard some swishahouse from a guy, was a big spm fan too. First official screw was SPM Power Moves, DJ screws version, prob one of my fav albums still

also im old
I read somewhere that Screw never screwed SPM's Power Moves tape. It was SP or someone else that did it.

Image

User avatar
Aleon5150
Screw Head
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:33 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:28 am
Aleon5150 wrote:
baldjesus wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:46 am
started getting into S&C around 99-00 I think, was slingin weed around t-ball and heard some swishahouse from a guy, was a big spm fan too. First official screw was SPM Power Moves, DJ screws version, prob one of my fav albums still

also im old
I read somewhere that Screw never screwed SPM's Power Moves tape. It was SP or someone else that did it.

Image
Haha sorry homie

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:08 pm

I just started jamming screw this year

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1024
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:03 pm

I vividly remember not ever jamming to screw

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest