Screw Head

Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:54 pm

If i see Boy C at the grocery store ima trip his ass, make him drop his beer

J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Boy C wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:52 pm
Mr. J-Don said I need to stop thinking about religion, but how can you?

Until people treat others correctly I'm still going to complain.

None of this "I can't be your partner because you don't believe in God" bullshit :really:
i said stop thinking within that context... same shit applies to race and gender

think instead about how all that shit sustains itself i.e. the political economy, means of production, etc.

we live in a society where the main contradictions are due to class, not fuckin identity shit... black lives matter has turned into a landfill full of bums cuz of this thinking and they give people like Rekshots and baldjesus so much ammo to share all the cringe worthy shit they do

we take what we want in these streets with no regard for da law so we goin do the same thing for education, healthcare, worker's rights, all that shit... we don't cry about identities or do cuck shit and fuck what is good for the economy or whatever we taking the whole factory

the only reason we have something called the weekend is because workers in the 20th century withstood getting tasered and sprayed with hoses by the fuckin police and they overcame that.... all these TRANSEXUAL FREAK FAGGOTS do is ruin everything with your gahdamn crying

and tbh i really dislike people who perpetrate that identity thinking as well even though i''m really supposed to win people to thinking otherwise

all y'all do is set the real ones back

mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Boy C wrote:
mfeswhtx wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:13 pm
Boy c meet me at 8th wonder we gun fight

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app
Support guns brehs

(it's your American right. I know. How about smoking weed? Is it your American right too?)
I shoot up heroin and sip ip8s

Rekshots

Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:46 am

J-Don wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:03 pm
Boy C wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:52 pm
Mr. J-Don said I need to stop thinking about religion, but how can you?

Until people treat others correctly I'm still going to complain.

None of this "I can't be your partner because you don't believe in God" bullshit :really:
i said stop thinking within that context... same shit applies to race and gender

think instead about how all that shit sustains itself i.e. the political economy, means of production, etc.

we live in a society where the main contradictions are due to class, not fuckin identity shit... black lives matter has turned into a landfill full of bums cuz of this thinking and they give people like Rekshots and baldjesus so much ammo to share all the cringe worthy shit they do

we take what we want in these streets with no regard for da law so we goin do the same thing for education, healthcare, worker's rights, all that shit... we don't cry about identities or do cuck shit and fuck what is good for the economy or whatever we taking the whole factory

the only reason we have something called the weekend is because workers in the 20th century withstood getting tasered and sprayed with hoses by the fuckin police and they overcame that.... all these TRANSEXUAL FREAK FAGGOTS do is ruin everything with your gahdamn crying

and tbh i really dislike people who perpetrate that identity thinking as well even though i''m really supposed to win people to thinking otherwise

all y'all do is set the real ones back
idk wtf you talm bout

i just hate those fucking black people and wanna send them back to africa

#backtoafrica
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

Boy C
Screw Head

Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:39 pm

@J-Don thanks
Muslim freedom for all.

Boy C
Screw Head

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:00 pm

Edit
Muslim freedom for all.

Boy C
Screw Head

Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:21 pm

Creationism vs. Evolution

How can people say "God made this" or "these cats are God's creatures"

Google Creationism and it's a religious theory! Evolution is backed by scientific research..

Edit: K-Rino made a song about this!
https://youtu.be/_kTSuPWfyOk
Muslim freedom for all.

Boy C
Screw Head

Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 pm

The phrase "God first", and all the variations, is so pathetic.

So your mother who gave birth to you, raised you for 18+ years, God comes before her?

Your child, a human being that your sperm made.. God comes before your child?
Does God take your child to the doctor? Does God place your child in elementary school?

God comes before my loved ones!!

Muslim freedom for all.

Boy C
Screw Head

Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Cross posting.
Boy C wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:07 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:49 pm
why is anyone surprised
Looks like Anti-Christianity to me..

Underground Black Metal..
"Judas Iscariot Live In San Antonio 12 04 1999"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS7gwxpkizY&t=239s
Muslim freedom for all.

mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:25 am

So you burn down churches now too?

Boy C
Screw Head

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:37 am

Muslim freedom for all.

Boy C
Screw Head

Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:17 am

(CNN) At least 235 people were killed and another 109 injured in an attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai region on Friday, Egyptian state-run Nile TV reported, making it one of the deadliest attacks ever carried out against civilians in the province
:scust:

All for God huh?
Muslim freedom for all.

Rekshots

Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Boy C wrote:
(CNN) At least 235 people were killed and another 109 injured in an attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai region on Friday, Egyptian state-run Nile TV reported, making it one of the deadliest attacks ever carried out against civilians in the province

All for God huh?
the soviet union was atheist and they murdered millions of christians and muslims.

"the state advocated the destruction of religion, and it officially pronounced religious beliefs to be superstitious and backward.[3][4] The Communist Party destroyed churches, mosques and temples, ridiculed, harassed, incarcerated and executed religious leaders, flooded the schools and media with anti-religious teachings, and it introduced a belief system called "scientific atheism," with its own rituals, promises and proselytizers.[5][6] The total number of Christian victims under the Soviet regime has been estimated to range between 12-20 million.[7][8][9]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecuti ... viet_Union

we should ban atheism
mfeswhtx wrote:
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

J-Don
Screw Head

Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Boy C wrote:

All for God huh?
the soviet union was atheist and they murdered millions of christians and muslims.

"the state advocated the destruction of religion, and it officially pronounced religious beliefs to be superstitious and backward.[3][4] The Communist Party destroyed churches, mosques and temples, ridiculed, harassed, incarcerated and executed religious leaders, flooded the schools and media with anti-religious teachings, and it introduced a belief system called "scientific atheism," with its own rituals, promises and proselytizers.[5][6] The total number of Christian victims under the Soviet regime has been estimated to range between 12-20 million.[7][8][9]"

we should ban atheism
the soviet union had a horrible application of the mass line (well it wasn't established until Mao) but the sword is double-edged

people should be won over to scientific truth to the point where they are volunteering to take down all religious institutions they built themselves

but nobody got killed solely because of religion that article is still heavily bloated

what have I been saying about religion anyway many of the leaders of that shit had to make use of the contradictions in class society in order to establish the hierarchy..... how else would they have been made prominent?

so when the Bolshevik revolution came around the opportunity was there to relinquish that power and being the opportunists they were... they refused and justifiably got sent to the gulag

i ask you again what power is... notions like freedom of speech are total bullshit in the face of that

many people died in the Cultural Revolution, the Castro takeover, and the Bolshevik Revolution

mistakes were made, but many of those who opposed were pieces of shit who weren't with the program so they had to die

people have to die in order to preserve this piece of shit country.. ya boy Trump already is a master in practicing some of the shit that Mao preached because that is what politics is all about....

communism is not a bunch of hippie nerds crying about "imperialist this white supremacy that" and those who do are simply just that

Rekshots

Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:11 pm

J-Don wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:57 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Boy C wrote:

All for God huh?

we should ban atheism
the soviet union had a horrible application of the mass line (well it wasn't established until Mao) but the sword is double-edged

people should be won over to scientific truth to the point where they are volunteering to take down all religious institutions they built themselves

but nobody got killed solely because of religion that article is still heavily bloated

what have I been saying about religion anyway many of the leaders of that shit had to make use of the contradictions in class society in order to establish the hierarchy..... how else would they have been made prominent?

so when the Bolshevik revolution came around the opportunity was there to relinquish that power and being the opportunists they were... they refused and justifiably got sent to the gulag

i ask you again what power is... notions like freedom of speech are total bullshit in the face of that

many people died in the Cultural Revolution, the Castro takeover, and the Bolshevik Revolution

mistakes were made, but many of those who opposed were pieces of shit who weren't with the program so they had to die

people have to die in order to preserve this piece of shit country.. ya boy Trump already is a master in practicing some of the shit that Mao preached because that is what politics is all about....

communism is not a bunch of hippie nerds crying about "imperialist this white supremacy that" and those who do are simply just that
- defending communism

go take a walk or something
mfeswhtx wrote:

• Information