wassup faggots

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Post Reply
User avatar
Machete Chipperson
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 pm
Location: new york

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:11 am

been a minute playas, ...no i didnt die from a heroin overdose

whats poppin slimes

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2278
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:28 am

wat poppin fam sippin on dat real shit blowing big

hahahhaahah
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:23 am

Twist up a swish with ya boy
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2006
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:50 am

#420BLAZEIT
Image

User avatar
Machete Chipperson
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 pm
Location: new york

Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:28 am
wat poppin fam sippin on dat real shit blowing big

hahahhaahah
me n my nigga rek smokin dat sess listenin to boom bap

rip zro

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2278
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Machete Chipperson wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:38 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:28 am
wat poppin fam sippin on dat real shit blowing big

hahahhaahah
me n my nigga rek smokin dat sess listenin to boom bap

rip zro
listen to lil peep
he was the greatest rapper ever

mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Machete Chipperson
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 pm
Location: new york

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:01 pm
Machete Chipperson wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:38 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:28 am
wat poppin fam sippin on dat real shit blowing big

hahahhaahah
me n my nigga rek smokin dat sess listenin to boom bap

rip zro
listen to lil peep
he was the greatest rapper ever

there will never be another like him RIP

smokin jamin thx for the memories lil peep

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 2278
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Machete Chipperson wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:13 pm
Rekshots wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:01 pm
Machete Chipperson wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:38 pm


me n my nigga rek smokin dat sess listenin to boom bap

rip zro
listen to lil peep
he was the greatest rapper ever

there will never be another like him RIP

smokin jamin thx for the memories lil peep
do u kiss men?

i do
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c
Image

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2219
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:12 pm

RIP PEEP

User avatar
Machete Chipperson
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 pm
Location: new york

Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:12 pm

i love men

User avatar
LouiFrost
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:50 pm

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:49 am

Bet


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile

User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 1931
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:05 am

aren't you the other nigga from NY

Castle Hill BX

User avatar
Machete Chipperson
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 pm
Location: new york

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:11 am

J-Don wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:05 am
aren't you the other nigga from NY

Castle Hill BX
strong island bee

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests