This bud is got me high

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
i read this in pac's voice

rip pac

Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat May 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Ohio Attorney General Approves Marijuana Legalization Petition

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A proposed constitutional amendment to legalize recreational marijuana in Ohio completed the first step Thursday in qualifying the measure for a statewide ballot.

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine certified that the petition language for the "Marijuana Rights and Regulations" amendment was a "fair and truthful" summary of the proposed measure. The amendment would allow people age 21 and older to possess, produce, transport, use, sell and share cannabis.
Muslim freedom for all.

Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat May 12, 2018 6:01 pm

Kamala Harris backs Booker bill to legalize marijuana
Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), a potential 2020 White House contender, is joining Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), who is also speculated to be a possible presidential candidate, in the fight to legalize marijuana under federal law.

Harris announced Thursday that she will be co-sponsoring the Marijuana Justice Act, which Booker introduced in August.

The legislation would eliminate marijuana's status as a Schedule 1 drug under the Controlled Substance Act. The move would also require federal courts to expunge the records of Americans who have prior marijuana convictions related to use or possession.
Muslim freedom for all.

• Information