a nigga can't vote cuz i got a record
13%
a mexican can't vote cuz im illegal
20%

Total votes: 15
Mex
Screw Head

Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:23 pm

soufsia wrote:my first choice is Bernie. he seems to be the anti "establishment" candidate who has never bent over or had the dik in his mouth from wall street, defense contractors, big business, big pharma, or big jesus. His whole career seems to be focused on peoples rights and equality. Im actually surprised he has made it so far in the primaries...

If Bern dont get the nomination, Im voting for Tramp.

Tramp is probably the only republican in the history of fox news - that fox news hates. why is that? shouldnt they be supporting their "goldn child?"

answer: trump is a loose cannon, does wtf he wants, and cannot be controlled by the "estab." the estab spent millions for jeb - then failed; then threw their millions at rubio's - failed again; and now are banking on a contested convention.

simialr to the real life story, and movie "kill the messnger," when you go against the estab, the press will first ridicule you, then call you a liar, then try to destroy you. and if that dont work, then you end up as a suicide with two bullets in tha dome.

watch the news, internet whatever, the mainstream is trying very hard to destroy Tramp. Im not buyin it. even with his many flaws he is still better than a false candidate.
trump lost my respect when he told that tall tale bout making Mexico pay for the wall
does he actually think he will be able to live up to that, just like Vicente Fox said, they ain't paying for no Fucking wall
Rekshots

Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 pm

Mex wrote:
soufsia wrote:my first choice is Bernie. he seems to be the anti "establishment" candidate who has never bent over or had the dik in his mouth from wall street, defense contractors, big business, big pharma, or big jesus. His whole career seems to be focused on peoples rights and equality. Im actually surprised he has made it so far in the primaries...

Tramp is probably the only republican in the history of fox news - that fox news hates. why is that? shouldnt they be supporting their "goldn child?"

answer: trump is a loose cannon, does wtf he wants, and cannot be controlled by the "estab." the estab spent millions for jeb - then failed; then threw their millions at rubio's - failed again; and now are banking on a contested convention.

simialr to the real life story, and movie "kill the messnger," when you go against the estab, the press will first ridicule you, then call you a liar, then try to destroy you. and if that dont work, then you end up as a suicide with two bullets in tha dome.

watch the news, internet whatever, the mainstream is trying very hard to destroy Tramp. Im not buyin it. even with his many flaws he is still better than a false candidate.
trump lost my respect when he told that tall tale bout making Mexico pay for the wall
does he actually think he will be able to live up to that, just like Vicente Fox said, they ain't paying for no Fucking wall
yes they will. fucking mexicans are a bunch of pussies

USA USA USA
Mex
Screw Head

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:59 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Mex wrote:

yes they will. fucking mexicans are a bunch of pussies

USA USA USA
Trump ain't even going to find a few pesos to buy some Chiclets digging through Mexico's asshole
a broke and unwilling country, trump has a better chance deporting even the legal Mexicans than making Mexico pay for a shitty wall
soufsia

Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:47 pm

I support Tramp based on reasons given in my previous post, but I do not agree with him 100% on everything he spews.

For instance the wall... I feel this is all a bunch of BS, this is just a way for him to get votes from the majority of people who do not support illegals in the US. It doesn't matter who pays for it, it wont stop shit just like China's Great Wall did not stop invaders or immigrants. In Cali, we have a wall. The Mexican's just tunnel under it or take a shitty boat up the coast. Immigration will not stop until US and Mex work together to fix Mex's economy.

However, I believe Mexico would pay for the wall, one way or another- no matter what their previous US puppet president Vicente Fox says. The US has about a 50 - 60 billion dollar trade deficit with Mexico every year. we buy more of their shit than they buy of ours. We can always find another 3rd world county to buy american crap, but can Mexico do the same?

I think a trade war with Mexico would force them to pay for the wall, and the US would probably use Mexico's money to buy cement from Mexico to build the wall - CEMEX - the rich get richer and the dumb get dumber
erda1126

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:04 am

nobody