Poor & The Wealthy (J-Don inspired topic)

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2153
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:21 pm

Upper echelon lol

Suburbs, nice, more grand scale. It’s pretty lots of trees bigger yards spacious quiet...really beautiful homes. You gotta b rich unless you wanna live in a small home out that way or in one of the “crappy” West bloom areas

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3490
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:28 am

Boy C wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:24 pm
Low income apartments y’all

"Why they act like that”
do you still live in the hood?
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip
User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:26 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:28 am
Boy C wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:24 pm
Low income apartments y’all

"Why they act like that”
do you still live in the hood?
Tryna move out. Good location tho. Waiting for thus multi billion dollar hospital to get built

Or, move to a 1960s apartment in River Oaks
Muslim freedom for all.
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1645
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 28 times
Contact:

Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:27 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:21 pm
Upper echelon lol

Suburbs, nice, more grand scale. It’s pretty lots of trees bigger yards spacious quiet...really beautiful homes. You gotta b rich unless you wanna live in a small home out that way or in one of the “crappy” West bloom areas
what about grosse pointe
User avatar
Ronni313
Screw Head
Posts: 2153
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:23 am
Location: DETROIT
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Gross point I like better because it’s close to where I am originally from....Cadiuex and Mack. The area is a much different vibe than West bloom...or western suburbs for that matter...it’s got some more history more older feel but really well kept n updated really elegant feel....There’s lots of areas similar inside the city that have the same feel kinda.....but gross point like the richer areas have a rich suburb feel....but it’s so close to Detroit so it’s gotta different vibe I feel like people that live there are apart of the exclusive yatcht clubs n stuff like that. Even on belle isle

Would I live there? Yeah it would be dope but only with a family of my own....Because otherwise I’d feel lonely as fuck.
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 1645
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 28 times
Contact:

Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:24 pm

Ronni313 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:13 pm
Gross point I like better because it’s close to where I am originally from....Cadiuex and Mack. The area is a much different vibe than West bloom...or western suburbs for that matter...it’s got some more history more older feel but really well kept n updated really elegant feel....There’s lots of areas similar inside the city that have the same feel kinda.....but gross point like the richer areas have a rich suburb feel....but it’s so close to Detroit so it’s gotta different vibe I feel like people that live there are apart of the exclusive yatcht clubs n stuff like that. Even on belle isle

Would I live there? Yeah it would be dope but only with a family of my own....Because otherwise I’d feel lonely as fuck.
interesting... thanks for the insights
User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:39 pm

Living near the med center off Main Street tho

Ain’t Guerilla Maab have a song called Fondren & Main?

Butler Stadium what’s up!!
Muslim freedom for all.
User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 410
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Location: swisha house
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:15 pm

i live with my mom rent free....bruhs move back in with parents u can stack ur money no bills no rent no responsibility.........best move ive ever made
Image
User avatar
Just_Chill
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:55 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:35 pm

Wealth only amounts to the effort you put into somethin but sometimes niggas get raw deals and there's no way around that.

Sent from my A502DL using Texas Takeover mobile app

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 pm

Re: Fast food, cigarettes, and gas station beer

Yall know we couldn't drive or walk if nobody picked up after "those people". Trash would be 10 feet high.
Muslim freedom for all.
User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3490
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:34 pm

Boy C wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 pm
Re: Fast food, cigarettes, and gas station beer

Yall know we couldn't drive or walk if nobody picked up after "those people". Trash would be 10 feet high.
:lol:
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip
User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2602
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Got some McDonald's doe
Muslim freedom for all.

Post Reply