Lincoln owners peep this

Talk about anything you like here..... Keep it mature
Shroom
Screw Head

Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:42 am

I want to get a mark viii and supercharge it
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Those are still opinions , not facts , and amg is Mercedes attempt at building a super car not a muscle car. Do you even know what a true "muscle car" is? Saying a Mercedes or BMW is a muscle car is like putting blades on a Honda and callin it a slab , not even close.
Without the US the only car racing you would have is some bullshit cobble stone road straw barier track racing. We gave the world drag racing NASCAR racing innovated dam near ALL types of track racing , gave y'all super chargers and nitros to beef up them shitty sour crout bratwurst dick suckers and chimmy Chang rice burning 200lb matchbox cars.
Nothing like a square body 5500lb Chevy pushing a 900 horsepower LS blueprinted block motor doing 6.3 second quarter miles
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:29 pm

BiGjDaWG wrote:Those are still opinions , not facts , and amg is Mercedes attempt at building a super car not a muscle car. Do you even know what a true "muscle car" is? Saying a Mercedes or BMW is a muscle car is like putting blades on a Honda and callin it a slab , not even close.
Without the US the only car racing you would have is some bullshit cobble stone road straw barier track racing. We gave the world drag racing NASCAR racing innovated dam near ALL types of track racing , gave y'all super chargers and nitros to beef up them shitty sour crout bratwurst dick suckers and chimmy Chang rice burning 200lb matchbox cars.
Nothing like a square body 5500lb Chevy pushing a 900 horsepower LS blueprinted block motor doing 6.3 second quarter miles
Nobody outside USA is watching nascar or indy.
The one and only is formula 1

But that's the same with your other sports
American football, basketball or baseball is something that no one else cares about

In the USA many people are riding Mercedes, BMW, Audi and other foreign cars.

Here almost nobody rides your cars. Only idiots
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Imports are expensive here and there, so only well off cats gonna ride foreign fast cars. Here Mercedes cost more than there and there American muscle cost at least twice as here so its natural to only see cats wit money ride expensive shit , that's basic economics homie.

Desporado knows wassup cuz we done had this same discussion on the old forum. Hell tell ya I don't knock foreign , I like some foreign hell a Nissan skyline gtr3 is one of my dream cars. So if you trying to get a rise out of me over this nonsense "my car is better than urs" bullshit it ain't gonna work. Now we can talk sensible about cars in a real discussion , I'm game other wise go troll someone else.

Now wassup?

Dream cars vvv
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Desperado
Screw Head

Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:52 pm

Actually... a lot of people play basketball it is a growing sport. China has adopted the sport and it is huge as well as european leagues and such.
and actually german cars are more expensive in the EU because of the heavy taxes they levy on their goods. sometimes up to 20%. so it may be more costly to own mercedes or bmw, etc in europe versus the US. They do have different spec vehicles as well sometimes also
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:19 am

I love beamers , still prefer my Lincoln but beamers are awesome tooooo

Despo you still got that clean ass beamer you were supposed to sell me? Or at least race me (bass race)
Shroom
Screw Head

Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:53 am

Dream car since a kid
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phox wrote:I have k-rino old astro van from the early 90's I'll sell it to you for 30k.It don't run but you can put it in your spc museum
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:12 am

If i was rich:

BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:52 am

Already , shit if I was rich I'd be still riding in my 95 town car but that bitch would be right instead of droppin a couple grand into it once a year. Since I had that car I've dropped a rebuilt 4.6 with a limo package , rebuilt the transmission , replaced all the wires, vacume lines , sensors , alt , both tensioners , heater core , rebuilt two of the window regulators , most of the front end is brand new , all 4 shocks , and I still gotta fix the pressure line on my power steering pump , egr valve and sensor , and replace the front windshield. Not to mention my kicker compR's broke my box so I gotta build a new one AGAIN.
but I still love my comfy car feeling like I'm riden around town on a leather sofa , nothing like American big bodies.

Broke ass box pisses me off , it was tuned to a perfect 32hz. It still knocks but I've lost some db , went from a140 to about 125.
Fuccintroy

Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:08 am

Nice but I'm a Cadillac man
BiGjDaWG
Screw Head

Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:11 am

Fuccintroy wrote:Nice but I'm a Cadillac man
Caddys are nice if you can maintain them, but once that northstar starts fuckin up its down hill unless you catch it in time . Cadillacs are very high maintenance cars, lincolns are too but are sooo much easier to work on due to the universal panther frame and even more universal 4.6l V8