#djscrew extorted and then mysteriously dies, Lil flip blacked balled which hurt suc

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Screw Head

Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:20 am

mr 32 extorted screw? he outted entire suc for what they did to flip
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Rekshots

Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:59 pm

what this bum nigga is saying makes alot of sense

Swisha house did seem like somekind of shitty knock off version of the SUC so they probably were created by the rap a lot to subvert the organic SUC movement.

Then Lil keke signed to swisha house like a queer and started to make awful music. kinda strange he didn't go to another label.

strange how suave house got ran out by rap a lot. j prince must been fucking trannies or something. suave had tthe potential to put the south on the map earlier and couldve helped alot of unsigned artists.

z ro was a dumbass for signing to rap a lot and getting fucked in the ass and crying about it.

Then when flip got big and turned down deals from Rap a lot and def jam south (which had known connections to rap a lot). You started to see all the bum ass SUC trannie fuckers like keke hating on flip. flip was pretty fuckign big in the 2000s. flip couldve helped the suc get a major record deal but trannies like keke were too obessed with j princes dick and swisha house that he sabatoged a good thing
did i mentino keke has been making awful music for a long time. he shouldve put a shotgun shell in his head after don't mess with texas.

one other thang that was strange was when HAWK tried to untie the SUC again. he mysterious got shot out of hte blue for no reason. kinda like rap a lot didn't like the SUC reuniting

also how did slim thug have a career? he's legit a terrible rapper with zero good songs. how is that possible? does sucking j princes dick gives you that much power in the rap game
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:06 pm

It all makes sense now

I am praying J Prince doesn't start killing Second Generation SUC too
Rekshots

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:09 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:06 pm
It all makes sense now

I am praying J Prince doesn't start killing Second Generation SUC too
thats why im second generation swisha house now