SPM ENGAGED TO HIS DAUGHTERS BEST FRIEND LOL

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:56 am

Welp.. this is it guys, I can no longer defend SPM without getting bullied so I'm putting all his life size posters in storage until further notice

For those not up to date with the events (WE DONT GIVE A FUCK DAT WETBACK, THATS WHY WE AINT CAUGHT UP) , let me give yall a brief summary (WE JUST SAID WE DONT GIVE A FUCK LOL, NOBODY GONNA READ THIS SHIT, JUST STFU)

Ok so SPM was married to Carolyn Rodriguez (The annoying bitch that sang in all his songs and had fucked up teeth so he fixed them but then she became a junkie and started selling weed to buy more crack and SPM divorced the bitch LOL

So anyways.. now this nigga is engaged to his daughters best friend. Same age as his daughter too (27)

That bitch looks like she's stuck in 2012. Thats how hoes used to dress when I was in high school, nigga done got engaged to a RAWR XD bitch lmfao

But anyways thats besides the point.. this aint a good look for him, given the circumstances.

What do you fagzz think?????

Here's a pic of his fiance and her social media

https://instagram.com/odalisinwonderlan ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Screenshot_20220621-083940_Instagram.jpeg
Screenshot_20220621-084437_Instagram.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rekshots

Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:21 pm

little does everyone know this is actually the girl he raped 20 years ago. she has been saving herself for him and has been wrtiing letters to him since she was 7 years old.

This is a very romantic story

but seriously SPM should've gotton himself a 18 year old. they pussys are tighter
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:00 am

True

He needs to get over her already, its been 21 years.. time to upgrade to sum new puzzy