New Pimp C "Long Live the Pimp". December 4

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
southsideholding

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:46 pm

his wife gets the blame
MilitaryMind

Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:11 am

^ There you go. If you want to blame someone it would be her.
Niko
Screw Head

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:40 pm

"I can't believe they put A$AP on it"

Lmao... It is A$APS song to begin with, tard. They recycled if off A$APS album.

This album sucked donkey dick. Someone please stop Houston, you died a long time ago. Give it up.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:25 pm

Niko wrote:"I can't believe they put A$AP on it"

This album sucked donkey dick. Someone please stop Houston, you died a long time ago. Give it up.
Give me your top 5 rappers then and then I'll decide if your opinion is relevant.

The album ain't even out yet dumbass lmao
C-Note517

Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:42 am

I would just drop an album with all the OG's but I still buy and rock with Pimp, I've bought all of U.G.K's albums was on them in 93 but here's the thing I feel they rushing this cause it's not enough left to put out, I wish it was enough to do one more U.G.K. album to me it's pure disrespect to place all these guys on this album when Pimp C would of not dealt with them. but for someone to say that this is wack is like saying that last Scarface album was wack which I liked I think that's one of the best out lyrically
J_man_713
Screw Head

Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:21 am

C-Note517 wrote:I would just drop an album with all the OG's but I still buy and rock with Pimp, I've bought all of U.G.K's albums was on them in 93 but here's the thing I feel they rushing this cause it's not enough left to put out, I wish it was enough to do one more U.G.K. album to me it's pure disrespect to place all these guys on this album when Pimp C would of not dealt with them. but for someone to say that this is wack is like saying that last Scarface album was wack which I liked I think that's one of the best out lyrically
Ya I'd rather not have an album if it's not done right
MilitaryMind

Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:32 pm

C-Note517 wrote:I would just drop an album with all the OG's but I still buy and rock with Pimp, I've bought all of U.G.K's albums was on them in 93 but here's the thing I feel they rushing this cause it's not enough left to put out, I wish it was enough to do one more U.G.K. album to me it's pure disrespect to place all these guys on this album when Pimp C would of not dealt with them. but for someone to say that this is wack is like saying that last Scarface album was wack which I liked I think that's one of the best out lyrically

I understand what you're saying, but honestly if a Album sucks, it sucks.....point blank, period. Just cause it's Pimp don't mean shit. But I do agree with you about Face's Album it's a serious jammer.
Rekshots

Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:48 pm

yea. funny how everyone is sayin dumb shit like. "pimp wouldn't fuck with theze niggaz".. lol yeah he fucking rode Rick rosses dick. and rick ross was a fuckign cop

Some people are fucking gay and stupid

RIP 2pac
C-Note517

Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:31 pm

Rekshots wrote:

yea. funny how everyone is sayin dumb shit like. "pimp wouldn't fuck with theze niggaz".. lol yeah he fucking rode Rick rosses dick. and rick ross was a fuckign cop

Some people are fucking gay and stupid

RIP 2pac
He didn't mess with ross like that Bun did until they saw how fake Ross was believe me Pimp paid attention to that type of stuff he had died before he could of addressed it properly in my view and the truth is that he would not deal with everyone who's on the album some yes but not all
C-Note517

Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:43 pm

Also how did you feel about the last U.G.K.album that dropped I thought it was dope or better yet the last Pimp C album I thought that was okay I liked everything before that
MilitaryMind

Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Everybody has their own opinions. But honestly nobody knows who Pimp would work with if was still here. Because that fool was unstable and unpredictable at times.

And to say some shit about C would of called out Rick Ross for being Fake. You don't know that...
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:18 pm

this leaked already????

Pimpalation is a dope album btw..

love UGK and all their material
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:26 pm

btw Pimp didn't wanna work with Jay-Z, Bun B did so I imagine he would have had an issue with some of the rappers put on his last solo album though who cares Pimp would have worked with anybody for a check. And the tracks with some of these rappers aren't that bad either. people need to snap outta this elitist shit.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:13 pm

I refuse to listen to anything that's leaked.

But about who he would work with. Half of me thinks he wouldn't work with these scrubs and fuckboys. But the other half of me says that he would to get money. Just like his song "knockin doors down" .

Sooo idk. Let's see how the album sounds first instead of trashing it before it's even out.
MilitaryMind

Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:36 pm

I personally don't have anything against the Album. Just got a couple wack features and 1 of the verses is from a previous interview. I'm waiting to hear it as a whole.