Z-Ro - Singin N Drivin (Official Album Thread)

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Just listened all the way through for the first time. It's jammin. Hook game on point. Melodies are smooth and crisp. This is the best I've heard him in the "Rother Vandross Era"

User avatar
MilitaryMind
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:54 pm

J_man_713 wrote:Just listened all the way through for the first time. It's jammin. Hook game on point. Melodies are smooth and crisp. This is the best I've heard him in the "Rother Vandross Era"
Yea, I'm checkin it now and I will give my feedback when I'm done. But I'm definitely feelin what I'm hearing so far.
User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:28 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:Just listened all the way through for the first time. It's jammin. Hook game on point. Melodies are smooth and crisp. This is the best I've heard him in the "Rother Vandross Era"
Yea, I'm checkin it now and I will give my feedback when I'm done. But I'm definitely feelin what I'm hearing so far.
My 3 favorites are
Where The Real
Since We Lost Y'all
Baby Momma Blues
User avatar
MilitaryMind
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:57 pm

It's Jammin. I'm definitely in favor of a few tracks, but I gotta admit, after awhile all that damn singin started to take it's toll with me and got on my nerves.
User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:27 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:It's Jammin. I'm definitely in favor of a few tracks, but I gotta admit, after awhile all that damn singin started to take it's toll with me and got on my nerves.
Like he said, if you don't like his new shit you can go back to his old shit lmao
User avatar
paperboy
Screw Head
Posts: 807
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 4:01 am
Location: SoCal originally from Htown

Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:15 pm

is it better than Crack? his album crack not the actual drug, to me that was his last actual album that jammed after that he had like one song in every album that was ok but nothing to top that
Message me for requests or link Re ups....
User avatar
MilitaryMind
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:21 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:It's Jammin. I'm definitely in favor of a few tracks, but I gotta admit, after awhile all that damn singin started to take it's toll with me and got on my nerves.
Like he said, if you don't like his new shit you can go back to his old shit lmao
Been doing that lol
User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 757
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:47 pm

paperboy wrote:is it better than Crack? his album crack not the actual drug, to me that was his last actual album that jammed after that he had like one song in every album that was ok but nothing to top that
I think its his best project since 2012.
User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm
Been thanked: 23 times

Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:54 pm

i havent heard it yet but that song with krayzie was nice
User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2808
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:46 pm

prolly gonna buy this i hope ros ghost wont haunt me
Image
User avatar
TedTeazy
Screw Head
Posts: 399
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:16 am
Location: 3rd Coast
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:06 am

Rating 7/10 for several reasons yes he has progressed in his lyrical "van dross" singing episodes however he mixed it in with some strong bars and really good hooks but where are the fuckin features?? Only one I think was with Krayzy and that's the dopest track on the album. The singing has progressed but still lacking the quickness and rapping from previous albums. We can only hope for some callabo to rekindle that freestyle flame . That's my mixer review, the end
User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1603
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:22 am

only song that was decent was Where The Real in my opinion, but even still not enough to get it
User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 4072
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 78 times

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:45 am

haven't felt the urge to hear it yet.. i'll put my 2 cents when i do
User avatar
J-Don
Screw Head
Posts: 2595
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:34 pm

i was just skimming through this

nah i'm not feeling this.. trae another 48 hours shits on this

imma go back and jam Let The Truth Be Told :lol:
User avatar
blackspider
Screw Head
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 4:29 pm

Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:31 pm

Didn't really care for this. Few tracks were nice but just don't feel the singing Z-Ro.

Post Reply