Waiting list

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:18 pm

Europe Savage wrote:So D is snitch?

I wait for some new Bun B and the Jayton/Lil Boss Collabo.

And the Pharoah/SPM-Collabo, gmr

Hell nawwwww dougie ain't no snitch. He just be talkin shit about Ro according to Ro.

And pharoah/spm collabo huh? I'm interested Tell me more!
MilitaryMind

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:23 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:Ya see the Dougie d diss song and video?
And z Ro dissed dougie on melting the crown too
Yea I heard the song but I didn't know he got a video for it. And Ro really didn't diss Dougie on "Melting The Crown".
The video was a separate video not related to the song. It was with jmac tv. It's on you tube. But he basically said God bless him and wishes him well but they aren't fuckin with each other anytime soon.

From "see me now"
"I hear you talkin lil bro but seem like you talkin funny. I don't understand your language Douglas all I talk is money"

From "talking to the popo"
"They say your brother said this and your brother said that. I ain't got a brother. Go tell him his brother said that"

This ain't beef. But they definitely have problems.

He wasn't dissin him he was simply addressing he wasn't trippin any of the bullshit. But I agree they definitely got personal problems that they need to work out.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:28 pm

J_man_713 wrote:

Hell nawwwww dougie ain't no snitch. He just be talkin shit about Ro according to Ro.

Ah, ok. Dougie always seemed to be real, so I would have been surprised.

Sorry, the county collabo was only a daydream...
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:31 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
Yea I heard the song but I didn't know he got a video for it. And Ro really didn't diss Dougie on "Melting The Crown".
The video was a separate video not related to the song. It was with jmac tv. It's on you tube. But he basically said God bless him and wishes him well but they aren't fuckin with each other anytime soon.

From "see me now"
"I hear you talkin lil bro but seem like you talkin funny. I don't understand your language Douglas all I talk is money"

"They say your brother said this and your brother said that. I ain't got a brother. Go tell him his brother said that"

He wasn't dissin him he was simply addressing he wasn't trippin any of the bullshit. But I agree they definitely got personal problems that they need to work out.

And then the trae situation Uggh
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Europe Savage wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:

Ah, ok. Dougie always seemed to be real, so I would have been surprised.

Sorry, the county collabo was only a daydream...

Dougie is a real one for sure.

And Dammmn don't play with me like that mannn lol

Pharoah is in there for a long ass time ain't he? Ik spm has possibility of parole in 2024. Only 9 more years.
MilitaryMind

Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:13 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:

From "see me now"

Yea, that you can forget about for a while. Smh
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:38 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

On another note, who's your favorite out of the 3?
MilitaryMind

Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:34 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:

On another note, who's your favorite out of the 3?
Somewhat hard question cause they all go hard in they own way. But if I had to pick, it would be Ro.
Deepsniper35

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Dougie called Ro a faggot on facebook.... so there's that
MilitaryMind

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Yep. He also said Ro had some gay nigga living with him. Just a bunch of net yappin to me.
Niko
Screw Head

Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:42 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Niko wrote:Wait. People still actually pay attention to Texas rap?!?? Holy fuck, mind blown.
kanye west is gonna run for pres. will you vote for him?
As big as a fan as I am... Fuck no. This country has already gone to shit. Imagine how much worse it would get if he won.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:23 pm

they all talk shit. It needs to be like pimp c said.

Ya'll need to put your gloves on and throw some hands and settle their differences, if not sit your ass down together and talk it out and have some drank or dro or milk if that's what you prefer. And then when they are done, QUIT LIP WRESTLING and get that money Ya dig?

They're family.. Smfh.

But z ro is my favorite rapper out of them. But I do think Ro is to blame for about 66% of it
I fuck wit em all though. Always have. Always will
MilitaryMind

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:17 pm

J_man_713 wrote:they all talk shit. It needs to be like pimp c said.

Ya'll need to put your gloves on and throw some hands and settle their differences, if not sit your ass down together and talk it out and have some drank or dro or milk if that's what you prefer. And then when they are done, QUIT LIP WRESTLING and get that money Ya dig?

They're family.. Smfh.

But z ro is my favorite rapper out of them. But I do think Ro is to blame for about 66% of it

What makes you think he's at fault for that throwed-off percentage?? Lol
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:56 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:they all talk shit. It needs to be like pimp c said.

They're family.. Smfh.

What makes you think he's at fault for that throwed-off percentage?? Lol
Well for the Dougie situation, I fell like just in general Ro is kinda actin like he's better than Dougie cuz he's somewhat famous know. And not just Dougie either. It's a common theme. Just cuz you're gettin money now doesn't mean you should stop fuckin with the ones you came up with.

As far as him and Trae, Ik Ro has disliked Ti for a long time. So it's probably the whole Grand Hustle thing he's mad about. I can't blame Trae though. When Trae got banned, nobody said a word. Not even his "family"

Thinking about it more tho, I'd have to take that number back. I think they're all to blame for probably close to an equal amount
MilitaryMind

Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Man to be honest you way off about Ro thinking he better cause of fame and money. And the Trae and T.I. situation. Cause all 3 of them has yrs of bad history with each other. But Trae & Dougie always had remained tight. Their issues was always with Ro.