Waiting list

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
J-Don
Screw Head

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:39 pm

shit i wouldn't mind hearing Jay'ton and Lil Boss putting out a fucking tape for once

so far the best tapes put this year were the latest ones released by Trae (Another 48 Hours) and Slim Thug American King IMO
J_man_713
Screw Head

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:37 pm

The one I'm most looking forward to is Astroworld , the tape Solo is putting out.
K-Rino 7 albums
C-Note "Byrds Vs. Words"
Hawk "5 star general"
anything Z-Ro puts out.
Trae "Tha Truth 3".
And still Grace, Pokey, Yungstar, and J-Dawg.
Psk-13 Strap Muzik
Grace and D-Gotti have a collab also
MilitaryMind

Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:18 pm

J_man_713 wrote:The one I'm most looking forward to is Astroworld , the tape Solo is putting out.
K-Rino 7 albums
C-Note "Byrds Vs. Words"
Hawk "5 star general"
anything Z-Ro puts out.
Trae "Tha Truth 3".
And still Grace, Pokey, Yungstar, and J-Dawg.
Psk-13 Strap Muzik
Grace and D-Gotti have a collab also
I can tell you now Grace's Solo Album isn't droppin til Next Year. And as far as the Collabo w/ D-Gotti ain't no tellin when that gonna drop cause Grace said he doesn't even know.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:21 am

Damn, delayed again..

Also Dougie D's next project I forgot
MilitaryMind

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:43 am

The only ones you can actually look forward to are. C-Note's that's droppin in a few days. "Astroworld" that's supposedly droppin in a few weeks. Trae's 3rd Installment sometime this yr. And Rino's Albums. Other than that don't hold yo breathe.
blackspider
Screw Head

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:06 am

Is Astroworld the mixtape with Wood and Yungstar? Saw something posted about it on Wood's IG today. Is it a duo from them?

What is supposed to be on the Hawk- 5 Star General album? Haven't heard anything about that.
MilitaryMind

Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:21 am

blackspider wrote:Is Astroworld the mixtape with Wood and Yungstar? Saw something posted about it on Wood's IG today. Is it a duo from them?

What is supposed to be on the Hawk- 5 Star General album? Haven't heard anything about that.

No. Astroworld is Solo Jemison's Mixtape comin soon. it more than likely it's gonna have Wood & Yungstar along with other SUC members.

Far as that HAWK Album goes it's supposed to have unreleased material but who knows. It was supposed to been dropped but unfortunately it's still up in the air.
blackspider
Screw Head

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:51 am

If the Hawk album is anything like Endangered Species, I'll pass on it.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:35 am

Astroworld is pretty much gonna have everybody on it. Suc, SPC. There's been 3 singles released for it already.

And I don't know why Wood and Yungstar would release a group project. They should release their own stuff first. It seems like forever since either of them has dropped anything. But I'll take anything at this point
MilitaryMind

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:29 am

J_man_713 wrote:Astroworld is pretty much gonna have everybody on it. Suc, SPC. There's been 3 singles released for it already.

And I don't know why Wood and Yungstar would release a group project. They should release their own stuff first. It seems like forever since either of them has dropped anything. But I'll take anything at this point
Honestly, I don't see why they haven't dropped an Collabo project already, cause they been talking about it and promotin it for yrs. I wouldn't waste my time on waiting on a Yungstar Album. Cause he it wouldn't be an Album. He's never really had an Album.

Far as Wood goes he's got plenty of material he could drop. And it's some fire too. But he choose to drop when wants. Right now he's working with Paul Wall on track. Which is funny cause he's dissed Paul in the past.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:56 am

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:Astroworld is pretty much gonna have everybody on it. Suc, SPC. There's been 3 singles released for it already.

Honestly, I don't see why they haven't dropped an Collabo project already, cause they been talking about it and promotin it for yrs. I wouldn't waste my time on waiting on a Yungstar Album. Cause he it wouldn't be an Album. He's never really had an Album.

Far as Wood goes he's got plenty of material he could drop. And it's some fire too. But he choose to drop when wants. Right now he's working with Paul Wall on track. Which is funny cause he's dissed Paul in the past.
Wasn't Throwed Yung Playa an album?

And the last real project Wood has dropped was Against The Grain as far as I know
MilitaryMind

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:37 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Wasn't Throwed Yung Playa an album?

And the last real project Wood has dropped was Against The Grain as far as I know

That "Throwed Yung Playa" was basically a Compilation pretty much disguised and promoted as an Album. Yung can't hold down an Album by himself. Why do you think it went from Yungstar "Throwed Yung Playa" to Yungstar's "Throwed Yung Playas". He barely rapped on any of that shit maybe a verse here and there. And let's be real lol who in they right mind gonna buy a Yungstar Solo Album for replay value??....Naw, Only for Collectors Purposes. 9x outta 10 a REAL Yungstar Album is gonna be 75% Gibberish & 25% Features...lol
blackspider
Screw Head

Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:50 pm

You have links to the 3 singles from that Sean Solo mixtape? Curious to hear them. And when is it supposed to drop?

Also, a lot of SUC projects were basically SUC compilations. They had tons of features from the click on most songs. Yungstar also released Return Of Yung Don Dada. Which was pretty subpar.

I keep reading Kay K talking about dropping something but don't know if an album or mixtape.

Keke has ABA4 dropping soon or already out so I'm sure he has an album on the way. He's usually good about dropping quality albums now.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:03 pm

Not a big fan of the 3rd coast song, but the other 2 Jam!
MilitaryMind

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:07 pm

blackspider wrote:You have links to the 3 singles from that Sean Solo mixtape? Curious to hear them. And when is it supposed to drop?

Also, a lot of SUC projects were basically SUC compilations. They had tons of features from the click on most songs. Yungstar also released Return Of Yung Don Dada. Which was pretty subpar.

I keep reading Kay K talking about dropping something but don't know if an album or mixtape.

Keke has ABA4 dropping soon or already out so I'm sure he has an album on the way. He's usually good about dropping quality albums now.

Kay K been talking about droppin that DEA2 Album since he been home. So far he's dropped 2 Mixtapes.

And that Yungstar "Return The Of Don Dada" was just another Compilation just with a different Label Fam. I'm not gonna lie, it was weak as hell to me. On the whole thing I liked maybe 3 tracks and that was it.

And Keke's gearing up to drop ABA IV and after that he's droppin "Self Made 2".