Waiting list

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Contact:

Sun May 22, 2016 12:51 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
Mixerr wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:Btw Big Pokey seems like he's finally on the path to dropping something. At least according to him on IG
That's great. Let''s not forget the albums that were supposed to get released by Chevis Entertainment.
How about we do forget them, cause they're never gonna see the light of day. It's a damn shame, too.

Alot those old H-Town Labels that don't exist anymore still have some much leftover material from these artist that's vaulted up in some old hard drives or DATs that's dry rotting away somewhere...SMH
Such as Jam Down, Chevis, Game Tite, Altraboss, Revolution, etc. Its a damn shame.

User avatar
MilitaryMind
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Sun May 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Mixerr wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
Mixerr wrote: That's great. Let''s not forget the albums that were supposed to get released by Chevis Entertainment.
How about we do forget them, cause they're never gonna see the light of day. It's a damn shame, too.

Alot those old H-Town Labels that don't exist anymore still have some much leftover material from these artist that's vaulted up in some old hard drives or DATs that's dry rotting away somewhere...SMH
Such as Jam Down, Chevis, Game Tite, Altraboss, Revolution, etc. Its a damn shame.
Game Face, Straight Profit, Wreckshop, Woss Mess etc..etc...

User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Contact:

Sun May 22, 2016 5:03 pm

I miss Game Face and Straight Profit. They were supposed to release a bunch of stuff. What happened to them?
Let's not forget BLVD Records, Youngsta Records, Big Ballin' Recordz, On Time Productions, etc.

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1712
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Mon May 23, 2016 2:44 am

any yall remember syrup shop?

they had some good tapes
Image

User avatar
phox
Screw Head
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Mon May 23, 2016 5:41 am

Staples had good tape


Btw did that yung slugga (from big ballers/magbo brother) CD ever come out?

User avatar
MilitaryMind
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:09 am

Well since Ro, Slim, Paul Wall & Baby Bash, C. Ward Tapes have dropped. What are y'all waiting on now??

User avatar
blackspider
Screw Head
Posts: 938
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 4:29 pm

Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:44 am

Big Pokey, Grace, Keke, J-Dawg

Keke has ABA4 dropping soon. Grace has one too but he is never in a hurry. No idea about Pokey but I hope he does in the near future. I don't recall anything he has dropped since Warning Shot in 2010.

J-Dawg put on his IG that he is in the studio recording for Bangin Behind Tint 3.

User avatar
thatdude
Screw Head
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:32 pm
Location: I BEEN BOXING WITH MY DEMONS TILL MY KNUCKLES TURN PURPLE

Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:53 am

that goddam big hawk 5 star general that look like it aint never coming pokey hurricane sensi lol hey fuck i can hope tech 9 i would'nt be mad and of course a few screws with a couple of unheard of flows you cant never go wrong with that
I BEEN BOXING WITH MY DEMONS TILL MY KNUCKLES TURN PURPLE

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:18 am

Hasn't J dawg been saying that for years now

User avatar
MilitaryMind
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:19 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:Hasn't J dawg been saying that for years now

Exactly. In the last couple yrs he's supposedly been recording for 3 different projects.

User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Contact:

Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:16 am

I've got some more.


Sam Huston Boyz - 5400 Block
Ajax - Ajax
JP - My Life
Ms. Money - Ghetto Lover
MC Fatal - Dreams
Short Fuze - Short Fuze
Nino - Fortune and Fame
Basswood Lane - Basswood Lane Vs. The Industry
Electric Swift - Electric Swift
Kalab - VSOP
Ardis - Can I Be Me?
Pymp Tyte - Still Wreckin'
K-Sam - Finer Things
A3 - Murder Da Game
Ikeman - Respecting The Game
T-Baby - Gangsta of Love
Lil Black - A Preacher's Son
CKC - The Family Reunion
Gangsta Lo - The First Tribulation
Yung Redd - Live From The Showroom
HSE - Tic Tac Toe
Papa Reu - Ride Out
Phaz - Mode Unknown
Lil Flip - Cloverland
Powda - V
Mista Hog - The Storm
K-Sam - Finest Things in Life
Nino - Conversation With a Killa
SoufField - SoufField Comp
C-Ordell - Life As..
The Cabinet - Street Law

User avatar
MilitaryMind
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:48 am

Mixerr wrote:I've got some more.


Sam Huston Boyz - 5400 Block
Ajax - Ajax

JP - My Life
Ms. Money - Ghetto Lover
MC Fatal - Dreams
Short Fuze - Short Fuze
Nino - Fortune and Fame
Basswood Lane - Basswood Lane Vs. The Industry
Electric Swift - Electric Swift
Kalab - VSOP
Ardis - Can I Be Me?
Pymp Tyte - Still Wreckin'
K-Sam - Finer Things
A3 - Murder Da Game
Ikeman - Respecting The Game
T-Baby - Gangsta of Love
Lil Black - A Preacher's Son
CKC - The Family Reunion
Gangsta Lo - The First Tribulation
Yung Redd - Live From The Showroom
HSE - Tic Tac Toe

Papa Reu - Ride Out
Phaz - Mode Unknown
Lil Flip - Cloverland

Powda - V
Mista Hog - The Storm
K-Sam - Finest Things in Life
Nino - Conversation With a Killa
SoufField - SoufField Comp
C-Ordell - Life As..
The Cabinet - Street Law

Man, I see you still living in the past with these. I hate to be the barrier of bad newz, but forget about them....Their Gone with the wind, homie.

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1712
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:21 am

lol @ ardis
Image

User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Contact:

Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:09 am

MilitaryMind wrote:
Mixerr wrote:I've got some more.


Sam Huston Boyz - 5400 Block
Ajax - Ajax

JP - My Life
Ms. Money - Ghetto Lover
MC Fatal - Dreams
Short Fuze - Short Fuze
Nino - Fortune and Fame
Basswood Lane - Basswood Lane Vs. The Industry
Electric Swift - Electric Swift
Kalab - VSOP
Ardis - Can I Be Me?
Pymp Tyte - Still Wreckin'
K-Sam - Finer Things
A3 - Murder Da Game
Ikeman - Respecting The Game
T-Baby - Gangsta of Love
Lil Black - A Preacher's Son
CKC - The Family Reunion
Gangsta Lo - The First Tribulation
Yung Redd - Live From The Showroom
HSE - Tic Tac Toe

Papa Reu - Ride Out
Phaz - Mode Unknown
Lil Flip - Cloverland

Powda - V
Mista Hog - The Storm
K-Sam - Finest Things in Life
Nino - Conversation With a Killa
SoufField - SoufField Comp
C-Ordell - Life As..
The Cabinet - Street Law

Man, I see you still living in the past with these. I hate to be the barrier of bad newz, but forget about them....Their Gone with the wind, homie.
I might as well seeing as these aren't ever coming out. I blame myself and my autism for living in the past. Besides I could go on and on to find titles for a waiting list. It's time I stop. This thread was fun while it lasted. I got my point across.

User avatar
jayswat
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Niko wrote:Wait. People still actually pay attention to Texas rap?!?? Holy fuck, mind blown.
Posting in a Texas Hip Hop section on a Texas Music Forum. Hmmmmmmmmm. Questionable

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest