Z-Ro's new fan wish list 2016.. rofl

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:12 pm

2813308004 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
Mixerr wrote:Z-Zro promised a whole lot of music.

Yep, alot of shit he promised never happened or half-ass happened.

And the Collabos he actually did work on were all recorded while he signed to RAL. You already know pretty much everything he recorded while signed to them, they technically own.
z-ro has multiple projects ready to be released

mya confirmed that z-ro is being held back from releasing music she said in an interview that they recorded multiple songs
What interview was that?
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:18 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
2813308004 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

And the Collabos he actually did work on were all recorded while he signed to RAL. You already know pretty much everything he recorded while signed to them, they technically own.

mya confirmed that z-ro is being held back from releasing music she said in an interview that they recorded multiple songs

Yea he does has a gang projects from over the yrs that can be released, but it won't. It mostly recorded while under contract with RAL. Now he's running on his own. It wouldn't make sense to try to drop it knowin once RAL gets wind of it, they're coming with those legal axes. An Cease & Desist letter to stop him from droppin it. Just like they did with "Tripolar".

I thought he was already off rap a lot.
MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:44 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
2813308004 wrote:

Yea he does has a gang projects from over the yrs that can be released, but it won't. It mostly recorded while under contract with RAL. Now he's running on his own. It wouldn't make sense to try to drop it knowin once RAL gets wind of it, they're coming with those legal axes. An Cease & Desist letter to stop him from droppin it. Just like they did with "Tripolar".

He is but the music he's recorded from those yrs previous when he was on contract that he still has possession of is what I'm speaking about.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:42 pm

J.Prince is that dude! He saves us from more wack Z-Ro songs
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:09 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

He is but the music he's recorded from those yrs previous when he was on contract that he still has possession of is what I'm speaking about.
But RAL won't know if any music that comes out is a new recording or from the vault. how do they know that Drankin and Drivin or Solid isn't from that time? They don't.
MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:42 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:

But RAL won't know if any music that comes out is a new recording or from the vault. how do they know that Drankin and Drivin or Solid isn't from that time? They don't.

Cause it's pretty much dated. Hell an ordinary person like you and I, can easily tell the difference of you really say down and listened to it. Just peep the way he raps now days it's different from the way he was rappin then and the content is too.

Now if I'm able to tell the difference don't you think they'll be able to tell??
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:47 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Cause it's pretty much dated. Hell an ordinary person like you and I, can easily tell the difference of you really say down and listened to it. Just peep the way he raps now days it's different from the way he was rappin then and the content is too.

Now if I'm able to tell the difference don't you think they'll be able to tell??
True. I feel like J Prince and Ro should sit down and just get that money. Make a album by album arrangement that is fair to both of them, instead of throwing away good music.
MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:58 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:

True. I feel like J Prince and Ro should sit down and just get that money. Make a album by album arrangement that is fair to both of them, instead of throwing away good music.

That's a nice solution but really should of happened from the jump. Ro is a Golden Goose that can produce Golden Eggs if he was treated right.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:23 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:Ro is a Golden Goose that can produce Golden Eggs if he was treated.

J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:33 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

That's a nice solution but really should of happened from the jump. Ro is a Golden Goose that can produce Golden Eggs if he was treated right.

I don't think they've ever even had a conversation through all this whole Cease and Desist BS
MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:33 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:Ro is a Golden Goose that can produce Golden Eggs if he was treated.

LMAOOOOO!!!!
J_man_713
Screw Head

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:

Lol come on maaaan
MilitaryMind

Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:35 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:

I don't think they've ever even had a conversation through all this whole Cease and Desist BS

IDK, but it is what it is, man.
Pre-K

Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:32 pm

rip egghead
Mixerr
Screw Head

Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:50 pm

2813308004 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
Mixerr wrote:Z-Zro promised a whole lot of music.

RAL owns Z-Ro material.
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.