Woody Wood in the zone

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
J_man_713
Screw Head

Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:51 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
however, los also called out flip for not being s.u.c in that old screws song he did with macc grace. funny how so many og suc niggaz call lil flip out and questioning his SUC status. i mean don't see niggaz questioning Lil keke's status? or point black or Big Jut. its kind of fishy when so many original members question lil flip being in the click. so imma out on a limb and say flip isn't suc.

shout out to wood for being alive

Your opinion, but my opinion is he's suc

Also, point blank is South Park Coalition not SUC[/quote]

Blank is suc[/quote]

No. Point Blank is SUC Affiliated. Just like Bun B, Pimp C, K-Rino, Big T, etc...
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:50 pm

He's suc in my opinion
Rekshots

Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:58 pm

he's SUC in my opinion

point blank pussy nigga
MilitaryMind

Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:14 pm

Blank will tell you himself that he's an a SUC affiliate.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:19 pm

Blank won't change my opinion
blackspider
Screw Head

Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:26 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
Rekshots wrote: okay that who i thought it was. i know wood he's pretty cool

however, los also called out flip for not being s.u.c in that old screws song he did with macc grace. funny how so many og suc niggaz call lil flip out and questioning his SUC status. i mean don't see niggaz questioning Lil keke's status? or point black or Big Jut. its kind of fishy when so many original members question lil flip being in the click. so imma out on a limb and say flip isn't suc.

shout out to wood for being alive

They're never question Ke and Jut....If they get at Ke about anything it'll because of him fuckin with Swishahouse. And they've already discussed that behind closed doors. Far as Jut goes there's multiple stories and rumors about that nigga when it comes to him and Screw.

But if you wanna question somebody it should be Trae. But there's plenty of stories that Trae and Screw were close and Trae stayed at Screw's house at one point.

Alot ppl based them niggas statuses on Tapes or their relationship with Screw. When that's not a True way to determine them niggas status. Cause there were alot of niggas that was on plenty of Tapes that's not SUC. And as far as having a relationship with him goes...well...put it this way....Just like H.A.Dub said "Just cause you know/knew Screw don't make you SUC"
Lol the funny thing is, Flip and C-Note both were on Swishahouse tapes before Keke had anything to do with Swishahouse...

Everyone always forgets about D-Drew and T-Pop too. You never hear anybody say R.i.p D-Drew.

And what rumors about Screw and Jut? Wasn't he Screws barber?

My opinion of Trae is SUC.
The only thing I ever saw about Jut was that he introduced Screw to wet. And pressured him into getting into that shit. Which is bullshit since Screw is a grown ass man at that time. He chose what to do with his body. Jut was real heavy into that. So were many other SUC members. They all made their own decisions. It was just internet chatter.
Rekshots

Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:36 pm

lil flip is not suc in my opinion
Mex
Screw Head

Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Chalie Boy is not SUC in my opinion
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:58 pm

mfeswhtx wrote::evil:
paperboy wrote:wait......lets roll this back sum.....wood said what about sauce walka? noooo....not the sauce say it aint so, on sauce......oooowweeee
Lol yea I wanna know bout that
Me too
Pre-K

Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:45 pm

im suc in my opinion

J_man_713
Screw Head

Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:59 pm

C note isn't Suc in my opinion... Lmao
MilitaryMind

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:20 am

2Pac isn't Thug Life in my opinion lol
Desperado
Screw Head

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:56 am

rekshots is not from brooklyn he is from pussy ass bronx
MilitaryMind

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:59 am

On some real shit where is Rek really from??
J_man_713
Screw Head

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:14 am

blackspider wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

They're never question Ke and Jut....If they get at Ke about anything it'll because of him fuckin with Swishahouse. And they've already discussed that behind closed doors. Far as Jut goes there's multiple stories and rumors about that nigga when it comes to him and Screw.

But if you wanna question somebody it should be Trae. But there's plenty of stories that Trae and Screw were close and Trae stayed at Screw's house at one point.

Alot ppl based them niggas statuses on Tapes or their relationship with Screw. When that's not a True way to determine them niggas status. Cause there were alot of niggas that was on plenty of Tapes that's not SUC. And as far as having a relationship with him goes...well...put it this way....Just like H.A.Dub said "Just cause you know/knew Screw don't make you SUC"
Lol the funny thing is, Flip and C-Note both were on Swishahouse tapes before Keke had anything to do with Swishahouse...

Everyone always forgets about D-Drew and T-Pop too. You never hear anybody say R.i.p D-Drew.

And what rumors about Screw and Jut? Wasn't he Screws barber?

My opinion of Trae is SUC.
The only thing I ever saw about Jut was that he introduced Screw to wet. And pressured him into getting into that shit. Which is bullshit since Screw is a grown ass man at that time. He chose what to do with his body. Jut was real heavy into that. So were many other SUC members. They all made their own decisions. It was just internet chatter.

Jut is locked up for murder btw.

And I believe jut was the last person with Screw before he died if I'm not mistaken