Woody Wood in the zone

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
MilitaryMind

Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:43 am

I heard Jut is back on the streets dont know how true it is though. And it's been said alot that Jut was supposedly the last person with Screw. I also caught some "Net Talk" that the Blue Ova Grey Boyz was supposedly the last with Screw before he passed.
blackspider
Screw Head

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:33 am

Big Jut already said in an interview that he was the one who found Screw dead in the studio and was one of the last ones who saw him alive. That's no secret.

No one killed Screw. Years of abusing your body with little sleep, bad eating habits and drugs constantly took a toll. Same as it did Big Moe and tons of others. Especially with Screw having a bad heart and was having seizures. But he kept on. And paid the price.
MilitaryMind

Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:22 am

^ Facts....It sure is sad what that Oil did to Moe though.

All those yrs of DA (Drank Abuse)....His last few months on earth he could barely stand for more than 5 mins. It got so bad he had to use a wheel chair some days.
Rekshots

Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:53 am

MilitaryMind wrote:^ Facts....It sure is sad what that Oil did to Moe though.

All those yrs of DA (Drank Abuse)....His last few months on earth he could barely stand for more than 5 mins. It got so bad he had to use a wheel chair some days.
you really can't just blame it on the drank. the fag was like 500 pounds. he shouldve went on a fucking diet..
J_man_713
Screw Head

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:14 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:I heard Jut is back on the streets dont know how true it is though. And it's been said alot that Jut was supposedly the last person with Screw. I also caught some "Net Talk" that the Blue Ova Grey Boyz was supposedly the last with Screw before he passed.
Lol I don't know who the Blue Ova Grey Boyz even are.
But nah Jut is still locked up according to the records... And I hope it stays that way.

blackspider wrote:Big Jut already said in an interview that he was the one who found Screw dead in the studio and was one of the last ones who saw him alive. That's no secret.

No one killed Screw. Years of abusing your body with little sleep, bad eating habits and drugs constantly took a toll. Same as it did Big Moe and tons of others. Especially with Screw having a bad heart and was having seizures. But he kept on. And paid the price.
I don't think anyone killed Screw. Chris Ward thinks so, and I think Z-Ro said he was suspicious about it. But wasn't he found with like no money or anything else valuable on him? I think Jut was responsible for that..

And not to be disrespectful but Big Moe needed some help, and everyone just sat by and watched him get like that. Same goes for Screw. Even Pimp C. It's a shame..
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:33 pm

i feel like the pimp c situation is different
J_man_713
Screw Head

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:50 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:i feel like the pimp c situation is different
Yeah the more I think about it, I take that back
MilitaryMind

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Pimp's case was different. There's still alot of raised eyebrows about what happened with him. Especially after reading the book.
MilitaryMind

Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:53 pm

Rekshots wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:^ Facts....It sure is sad what that Oil did to Moe though.

you really can't just blame it on the drank. the fag was like 500 pounds. he shouldve went on a fucking diet..
Yea, Moe always been a big dude especially since his 1st Album and gettin everybody's attention. But just like Spider said it was the Abuse, Bad Eating Habits and Fast Livin.... But in Moe's case Drank played a Major role in it. Everybody knows Drank causes you to blow the fuck up.

I mean for example it happened to Flip, Paul, Slim, Ro, Killa Kyleon and Lil Boss...All those fools blew up off while sippin heavy now they down to nothin. Well except Ro he's in between now.

But Moe use to have a severe oil habit. From 4s and 8s to full cruisers a day.

Like I said during the last few months before he got down real low sick shit had got bad for him. He couldn't do
shows standing up he had to sit during throw the whole show. Every time he had to walk he stopped every few steps and his belly looked like it was leading him everywhere. SMH.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:42 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:Pimp's case was different. There's still alot of raised eyebrows about what happened with him. Especially after reading the book.
That book hurt feelings
J-Don
Screw Head

Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:43 pm

The Illuminati killed Screw and Pimp C

So nobody could save us from the NWO
Pre-K

Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:21 pm

hollup rip screw i wish u could have saved us from nwo
MilitaryMind

Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:23 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:Pimp's case was different. There's still alot of raised eyebrows about what happened with him. Especially after reading the book.
That book hurt feelings
I thought so, too. That damn book read more like an expose. lol
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Bun refused to comment lol