K-Rino & The South Park Coalition

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Post Reply
User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Unreleased .mp3 files..

Burn a few CDrs with some 1987 K-Rino..

A.C. Chill, Ronnie Luv, K-Rino, DJ CMC, Greek, The Beholder, etc. Old school shit..
Muslim freedom for all.


User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:36 pm

Nevermind.
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Boy C wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:48 pm
Unreleased .mp3 files..

Burn a few CDrs with some 1987 K-Rino..

A.C. Chill, Ronnie Luv, K-Rino, DJ CMC, Greek, The Beholder, etc. Old school shit..
I got that :o :lol: 8-)
(want more though)

Went to DBX house. He burned me some unreleased A.C. Chill, Texas Tech. Rhyme Felon, etc.

Image

Edit: Track that never met Ruff Eyque's Undergroud Network. Amazing song..
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3233
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Boy C wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:31 pm
Boy C wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:48 pm
Unreleased .mp3 files..

Burn a few CDrs with some 1987 K-Rino..

A.C. Chill, Ronnie Luv, K-Rino, DJ CMC, Greek, The Beholder, etc. Old school shit..
I got that :o :lol: 8-)
(want more though)

Went to DBX house. He burned me some unreleased A.C. Chill, Texas Tech. Rhyme Felon, etc.

Image

Edit: Track that never met Ruff Eyque's Undergroud Network. Amazing song..
can you get K rino to sign my blow up doll?
Image
rip pac
rip peep
rip lil flip

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1492
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Boy C wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:31 pm
Boy C wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:48 pm
Unreleased .mp3 files..

Burn a few CDrs with some 1987 K-Rino..

A.C. Chill, Ronnie Luv, K-Rino, DJ CMC, Greek, The Beholder, etc. Old school shit..
I got that :o :lol: 8-)
(want more though)

Went to DBX house. He burned me some unreleased A.C. Chill, Texas Tech. Rhyme Felon, etc.

Image

Edit: Track that never met Ruff Eyque's Undergroud Network. Amazing song..
link?

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Meeting a rapper in Mo City this afternoon! I already got the advance copy of the album.. now for the professional release!

Will I also get to meet another female rapper? :ugeek: :o

Already know
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:06 pm

It's beautiful.

We took a photo together but the music is underground. The album artwork doesn't show their faces.. in the blurr

Musician didn't even take my money.. real music.
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:14 am

Alternate Subject:

South Park Coalition & Killa Klan
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:01 pm

It was hard growing up in the hood
Spice lane SWAT Texas lost but misunderstood
Being a fatherless child in a generation of bastards
Taught early to give your faith to God and your money to pastors
Image

10/10

Great music!
Muslim freedom for all.

StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:45 am

oh ok you still reppin Killa Klan?

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2660
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Been thanked: 9 times

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:51 am

IM GONNA TRY TO GET K-RINO TO SIGN MY ICE CREAM WRAPPER BEFORE I THROW IT AWAY
Image

User avatar
phox
Screw Head
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:59 am

So who gots the new krino album

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:53 am

phox wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:59 am
So who gots the new krino album
You if you come out tonight. Support real music while supporting Harvey victims.

Image
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
phox
Screw Head
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Boy C wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:53 am
phox wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:59 am
So who gots the new krino album
You if you come out tonight. Support real music while supporting Harvey victims.

Image
What's the word on the amount of tracks and feats

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1492
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:29 pm

it ain't real SPC if Boy C didn't get it signed from em

Image


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest