The DJ Screw Story

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
User avatar
bigpthaking361
Music Moderator
Posts: 1236
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:37 pm
Has thanked: 9 times

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:15 am

phox wrote:DJ screw Jr is the only DJ I need .


That said waiting for that dl link.



And I already saw a documentary of him on youtube. You know the one that Fosho talks about him not being the originator and just being the guy who made sslowing down music popular.



I don't need no birthday videos of him being in the 6th grade y'all can keep that shit.
smh

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 3741
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:47 am

UGK 4 Life wrote:I will upload it
upload it. I don't give a flying fuck about dj screw's retarded family.



thank me if you agree


btw all these losers still on tto. im making money with niko at our awsome careers and loving our hot girl friends.

lol all you losers have fun wit this little forum
Im from S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)



SGSUCFAG FO LYF3
User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 2888
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:05 pm

dj screw jr follows me on twitter
Image
User avatar
Cdynamite1
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:46 pm

Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:41 am

Props to this site you stay giving the real music
User avatar
phox
Screw Head
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:28 pm

bigpthaking361 wrote:
phox wrote:DJ screw Jr is the only DJ I need .


That said waiting for that dl link.



And I already saw a documentary of him on youtube. You know the one that Fosho talks about him not being the originator and just being the guy who made sslowing down music popular.



I don't need no birthday videos of him being in the 6th grade y'all can keep that shit.
smh
You just gotta let him go man.
User avatar
bigpthaking361
Music Moderator
Posts: 1236
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:37 pm
Has thanked: 9 times

Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:39 pm

phox wrote:
bigpthaking361 wrote:
phox wrote:DJ screw Jr is the only DJ I need .


That said waiting for that dl link.



And I already saw a documentary of him on youtube. You know the one that Fosho talks about him not being the originator and just being the guy who made sslowing down music popular.



I don't need no birthday videos of him being in the 6th grade y'all can keep that shit.
smh
You just gotta let him go man.
u the one talking...lol
User avatar
tha_assassyn
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:35 am

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:46 am

Didnt even kno about this def gonna have to pick it up i got the other to so why not
User avatar
phox
Screw Head
Posts: 208
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:12 pm

bigpthaking361 wrote:
phox wrote:
bigpthaking361 wrote: smh
You just gotta let him go man.
u the one talking...lol
Speaking of talking is there any DJ screw tape I can get where he isn't talking over the fucking music?
User avatar
bigpthaking361
Music Moderator
Posts: 1236
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:37 pm
Has thanked: 9 times

Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:51 pm

y u asking me playa?
Niko
Screw Head
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:59 am

Rekshots wrote:
UGK 4 Life wrote:I will upload it
upload it. I don't give a flying fuck about dj screw's retarded family.



thank me if you agree


btw all these losers still on tto. im making money with niko at our awsome careers and loving our hot girl friends.

lol all you losers have fun wit this little forum
Jebus guys, you're all still here??

Rek & I too busy for this TTO shit hole, with our awesome, high salaried, white collar careers with our hot asian wives.

Have fun with your little forum, losers.
User avatar
SilkyJohnson313
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:10 pm

Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:13 pm

blackspider wrote:Got mine today:

Image
how is it?
User avatar
Mr Fix
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:51 am

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Any plans on making this available on iTUNES?
User avatar
throw3d
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:06 pm

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:56 pm

How much does it cost to ship to Canada? I want to buy one
User avatar
Mr Fix
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:51 am

Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:35 am

Put that bih on iTunes
User avatar
therealbiglue
Leech
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:20 am

Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:24 pm

Fuck that put that shit on nextflix


Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile

Post Reply