What Texas Music Or You Currently Listening To?

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
User avatar
MilitaryMind
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:26 pm

J Hilla wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:I know which version you talking about. The Remix that's on OG '99 version of TYP. Some of everybody on it from Ro to Lil Mario. From Southside/SW 2 Northside.

Yeah that's the one. Lil o, den den, spm , and damn near everyone and they're mama was on it lol.
I don't know what song yall talking bout? I posted a link to down south by mista madd of his album
We talking about the June 27the (Remix) (Freestyle) that's on Yungstar's 1st "Throwed Yung Playa" Album.

User avatar
J Hilla
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:35 pm

Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:40 am

J_man_713 wrote:
J Hilla wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:

Yeah that's the one. Lil o, den den, spm , and damn near everyone and they're mama was on it lol.
I don't know what song yall talking bout? I posted a link to down south by mista madd of his album
It won't let me upload but go to you tube and type in Yungstar june 27 and it's the one that's 17:49
alright bet

User avatar
CEO713
Screw Head
Posts: 204
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:32 am

J Hilla wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:do u know how to post youtube links so it shows up in a player

i keep getting this shit

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_wc-7YeJuo[/youtube]

^great yungstar feature

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14

User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:54 am


User avatar
J Hilla
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:35 pm

Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:17 pm

CEO713 wrote:
J Hilla wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:do u know how to post youtube links so it shows up in a player

i keep getting this shit

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_wc-7YeJuo[/youtube]

^great yungstar feature

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14
Thanks

User avatar
C-Note517
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:26 am

Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:52 pm

Pimp Playa Hustlas
Show Me The Way
Big Ole' Pimps
1995

User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1927
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:17 pm

Beltway 8

This music though.. b
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 1403
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:06 am

fucking kb da killnappa- freestyle 06 that street music posted
everytime I hear kb spit it reminds me how similar it is to Faroahs

User avatar
Max Julian
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:20 am

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:25 pm

Scarface. His new album is pretty good. I'm waiting for another Geto Boys album though.

User avatar
KRZY !KZ
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:08 am

Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:11 am

listenin to tracks i slowed and throwed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg2sKqYaxAA&t=319s

User avatar
Mr Fix
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:51 am

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:10 am

Max Julian wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:25 pm
Scarface. His new album is pretty good. I'm waiting for another Geto Boys album though.
Yeah that Scarface goes hard. Don't hold ya breath for a new Geto Boys.

StreetMusic
Screw Head
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:28 pm


User avatar
Boy C
TTO Fag
Posts: 1927
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Beltway 8 Boyz
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
mrdonjuan
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:07 pm

Image


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests