z-ro answers questions

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Screw Head

Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:22 pm

q
How do you feel about the Houston sound and style being used by rappers and producers from outside the South?

What's the most Houston song of all time?
a
I feel that while some may look at it as a disrespect, I look at as a platform to get Houston's music and culture out there around the world. If more Houston artists would pursue their musical endeavors more seriously then everyone could benefit from it.
q
What up Ro! I'm a longtime fan. Wanted to ask you - you have sort of sampled 50 on 'Women Men' and even referenced him on 'Devil Ass City'. Are you a big fan of his?
a
I've always been a 50 Cent fan.
q
Just read the Pimp C book. The relationship you and Pimp had was dope, I wish yall had made more music together. What's your best memory of C?
a
My best memory of Pimp C is when I went to his house to go to make music and I don't know if it was because he was still institutionalized and we were in the studio about to make something. He checked the clock and said "man we gotta go to sleep." He gave me a blanket and everything. Slept like 11 hours. Didn't make no music, but I was like this shit is crazy.
q
Ro! How do you feel about the direction Houston rap has gone, and who are some of your favorite up and coming Houston artists?

Thanks for doing this by the way, I'm a longtime fan. Love the new joint with Mike Dean. Gonna cop the new record tonight!
a
The direction of music in Houston, it's not what I'm used to, but I respect those who are doing something different. I feel that it's way different than my norm. Kudos for them for not robbin & killin anybody. My favorite up and comers are Stunna Bam, Doughbeezy, Propain, Kirko Bangz, Just Brittany, Jhonni Blaze.

moar/sauce

https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/co ... y_don_ask/
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Pre-K

Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:48 pm

lmao at that pimp c story

thoed ama tho 8-)
CHRISTOPHER

Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:14 pm

LoL
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:13 am

That nigga had a slumber party
Dat_Meskin