Preview of Lil Keke - Slfmade album review by MAR!

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Mixerr
Screw Head

Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:37 pm

I have decided to review Lil Keke - Slfmade due to its own popularity in the underground music circuit in Texas and the United States. The Slfmade album review will be posted to Mixerr Album Reviews Facebook page later in September. The album is a brehsive classic. Notice that not all tracks have been reviewed by me yet. So that's why this album review is short. This is just a sample of all things to come. Share your thoughts, comments, and opinions on this thread. Please tell me if I need to make any corrections or fix any inaccuracies.

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I am going to review the brehsive Texas rap classic Lil Keke - Slfmade!

Slfmade represents Lil Keke's status as a legendary Houston rapper who's been in the game for more than 17 years. He has sold more than 2 million units as an independent rapper on various record labels over the years. Southern rap meets lyrical rap on the track Slfmade. He is a well respected legend in Texas rap and hip hop.

We know Lil Keke is bout it, bout it when it comes to straight business. He's not taking no shorts or no losses. He's not coming up short. Especially when it comes to his money. He lyrically displays his flow on this one. That's why he's about his business on Bout My Business.

Southside Groovin' is a Houston rap classic as well as a Texas rap classic. H-Town SUC lyrical heavyweight Big Pokey raps on this track.

Lil Keke and Mr. Lee tell no lies on No Lie. Just straight up lyrical truth.

Mr. Lee and Mo City Don have the most features on Slfmade. Mo City Don is Z-Ro. The reason why Z-Ro is using the alias name of Mo City Don is because he is Rap-A-Lot's bitch. He still has to complete his contractual obligations with Rap-A-Lot. Other than that, Slfmade offers a variety of different artists. Even the producers are hardly used to produce the same track as the next one.

All in all, Slfmade is a brehsive turnt up classic Texas Rap album. Lil Keke fans and Texas Rap fans will not be disappointed to pick up and buy this album. It has tight lyrics with that freestyle flow. In the world of digital download, Slfmade is well received and highly regarded in its own right. Another album that does not disappoint is this album. Slfmade comes as a 2 CD set. The second CD is a bonus CD that screwed and chopped by Wreckshop Nation. Southern rap meets lyrical rap on Slfmade.
I rate this album, Slfmade, 5/5*****!!
https://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
#MixerrReviews is #brehsive!

Michael Mixerr of Mixerr Reviews is now a writer for Bout Dat Online.