Astroworld

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
MilitaryMind

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:58 pm

phox wrote:"If we did something like that I'd be open to it and be down with it"

What is texastakeover.com for 200$ plz

Ctrl + f military minded download section

Hmmmmm

Lost me with that one.
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:00 am

Military Mind, you downloaded off me, i helped you out, you dont wanna contribute, who a bitch? fuck it, like i said all that shit gon come back on you and ted faggot teazy in some way shape or form bad karma on you bitchmade ho made lame asses
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:52 am

goku96v2 wrote:Military Mind, you downloaded off me, i helped you out, you dont wanna contribute, who a bitch? fuck it, like i said all that shit gon come back on you and ted faggot teazy in some way shape or form bad karma on you bitchmade ho made lame asses

Look homie you acting like I specifically asked you for that Tape. I didn't download it until after you posted it up in the DL section which is open to the world. Why you think I said I was gonna hook you up with it since TedTeezy didn't come through for you, but by that time you had already started that crash dummy, bitch made ass temper tantrum you threw. And like I keep telling you ain't nobody gonna hook you up when you acting like bratty little hoe, man. But it's funny as hell that you trying to throw Karma on somebody, due to you being mad cause you can't get what you want. Now, that's some bitch shit for ya right there, man.
goku96v2
Screw Head

Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:27 pm

no wonder you never met dj red in real life, you have no social experience, so you stay behind the screen
Send me dick pics plz
Khameleon
Screw Head

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:00 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
phox wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

There isn't a DL, man.
That's it! I got my sources on it I'll see what I can do to change this if none of y'all want to be a friendly neighbor.
Well good luck with that, homie. It's not being a friendly neighbor. it's about ppl not gonna keep comin out their pockets for shit, post it and get nothin in return, but a "thanks" or some type of "attaboy". Man, fuck that shit....
I strongly believe if I'm coming out the pockets for shit than most of everybody on here that's a vital member that's on here frequently DL should be too.

Now let's say if a small close-knit group of us came together and said "we're gonna start coppin tapes we know each other would like to hear and started rotating turns on who buy which tape according to when it drops. And share them amongst ourselves. cause at least then we know everything we bring to the table we recieve back in ten fold. And that way everybody in the group is eating".

^ If we did something like that I'd be open to it and be down with it, but I know it won't go down cause it's way to many excuses.
gnr I've singlehandedly leaked at least 200 releases aks about my group nigga I guarantee you have at least a couple dozen. and I've never asked for shit from anyone cause dats broke bitch nigga shit gnr who cares. and it's not even like you bought it to give it to someone, you bought it anyway so the money is already gone and now you retroactively want something for something that costs you nothing extra. dats bitch nikka as fuck lol
MilitaryMind

Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:15 pm

goku96v2 wrote:no wonder you never met dj red in real life, you have no social experience, so you stay behind the screen
LOL...Where the hell you get your bullshit from?? I socialize with folks everyday in the streets. I have plenty of social skillz. And if i'm in the streets everyday and I have no PC at the moment how am I always behind a screen??

You're worried about the wrong shit, playa. But let me ask you this... wtf does my social experience has to do with the situation at hand?
goku96v2
Screw Head

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:03 am

nah it's cool, i could very well explain the shit but you have no social skills and get shit mixed up, you should just start by visiting with your parents friends that come over, i know you are very sheltered
Send me dick pics plz
Mex
Screw Head

Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:24 pm

goku96v2 wrote:no wonder you never met dj red in real life, you have no social experience, so you stay behind the screen
by the way you cry like a bitch about sum negros album and naming yourself out of lilro's favorite cartoon
your social experience must be with dem damn nerds, real man shit :lol:
Rekshots

Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:51 pm

Mex wrote:
Mex wrote:
Mex wrote:
by the way you cry like a bitch about sum negros album and naming yourself out of lilro's favorite cartoon
your social experience must be with dem damn nerds, u got dem real man social skills
at least he doesn't post 3 times in a row like a fucking retard

mex i thought you were one of the good mexicans.. i was wrong
Mex
Screw Head

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:03 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Mex wrote:
Mex wrote:
your social experience must be with dem damn nerds, u got dem real man social skills

delete the other 2, editing the post added all that mess
Rekshots

Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:27 pm

Mex wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
Mex wrote:

im not your fucking slave.
Mex
Screw Head

Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:24 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Mex wrote:
Rekshots wrote: at least he doesn't post 3 times in a row like a fucking retard

im not your fucking slave.
goku96v2
Screw Head

Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:26 am

Mex wrote:
the shit you quoted, did that really sound like a cry? you dont have a social life either you dumb bitch, foh
Send me dick pics plz
Mex
Screw Head

Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:57 pm

goku96v2 wrote:
Mex wrote:
the shit you quoted, did that really sound like a cry? you dont have a social life either you dumb bitch, foh
you cried when they didn't up that shit you wanted you fuckin egghead
goku96v2
Screw Head

Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:38 pm

i exposed them for being roaches, you dumb bitch
Send me dick pics plz