Screw Head

Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:52 am

You got an email for the guy?
MilitaryMind

Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:07 pm

goku96v2 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:
if i saifd i got it why lie to you? this a website, you and ted teazy lied to me, i aint gotta lie, i'm jammin this wack ass kokane right now while you just sittin there jammin some shit i just jammed once, astro world aint lit

Fool, I never lied to you. Matter of fact nobody lied to you, you just took it that way, cause you didn't get what you wanted fast enough. And you threw a bitch fit and ended up fuckin yourself out of something you really want.
3rdcoastclassics
Screw Head

Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:17 pm

mfeswhtx wrote:You got an email for the guy?
No, i just sent him a message on Instagram - @seansolojemison
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:46 pm

Wekk that's Gay
phox
Screw Head

Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:59 pm

Wheres the DL at? Need that bonus disc
goku96v2
Screw Head

Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:02 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
if i saifd i got it why lie to you? this a website, you and ted teazy lied to me, i aint gotta lie, i'm jammin this wack ass kokane right now while you just sittin there jammin some shit i just jammed once, astro world aint lit

Fool, I never lied to you. Matter of fact nobody lied to you, you just took it that way, cause you didn't get what you wanted fast enough. And you threw a bitch fit and ended up fuckin yourself out of something you really want.
nah you lied, you were liked, "well golly gee i was going to upload at my cousins house cause im too broke to have a computer, right after you gave me what i asked but since you're so gosh darn mean i won't do it you big ol meanie" come on dude.............who a bitch
Send me dick pics plz
MilitaryMind

Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:03 pm

phox wrote:Wheres the DL at? Need that bonus disc

There isn't a DL, man.
blackspider
Screw Head

Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Damn you 2 still at it over that Bleeda album? Hahaha.
MilitaryMind

Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:31 pm

goku96v2 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:
goku96v2 wrote:

nah you lied, you were liked, "well golly gee i was going to upload at my cousins house cause im too broke to have a computer, right after you gave me what i asked but since you're so gosh darn mean i won't do it you big ol meanie" come on dude.............who a bitch

Nigga, tell the truth. I never lied to you. You acting like i told you before hand that i was gonna rip bleeda for you. When actually I said it after you started acting like a broken-hearted little bitch that I was gonna rip it for you when I got to my cousin house but you had fucked that up by coming at me wrong for no reason. Ain't nobody gonna do you a favor or give you anything after you talked shit to them. Nigga you got life fucked up, if you seriously think that ridiculous shit. So therefore I never lied to you, cause I never told you before hand that I was gonna give you shit. Cause I don't owe you nothin. LOL...So once again you're the bitch...

I was gonna help yo whiny pissy baby ass out...I told you before that I had the album but no PC right....remember that?? Well...I was going over my cousin house later and take the CD with me so I could rip it & up it for you since Ted didn't come through for you. But you just fucked that up by burning yo bridge.

^ This the Original Statement, But you claiming that I lied to you. Smh...Bitter Bitch plz be gone. LOL
MilitaryMind

Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:40 pm

blackspider wrote:Damn you 2 still at it over that Bleeda album? Hahaha.
I guess so lol ..the little bitch is like a fly at a bbq just fuckin naggin and annoyin as hell lol...The assclown just can't seem to let the shit go. I guess he does it to try get a rise outta me or he wants my attention or somethin. He doesn't see the fact, that every time he does this shit he looks more and more like a broken-hearted bitch. Lol.
phox
Screw Head

Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:20 am

MilitaryMind wrote:

There isn't a DL, man.
That's it! I got my sources on it I'll see what I can do to change this if none of y'all want to be a friendly neighbor.
MilitaryMind

Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:54 am

phox wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

There isn't a DL, man.
That's it! I got my sources on it I'll see what I can do to change this if none of y'all want to be a friendly neighbor.
Well good luck with that, homie. It's not being a friendly neighbor. it's about ppl not gonna keep comin out their pockets for shit, post it and get nothin in return, but a "thanks" or some type of "attaboy". Man, fuck that shit....
I strongly believe if I'm coming out the pockets for shit than most of everybody on here that's a vital member that's on here frequently DL should be too.

Now let's say if a small close-knit group of us came together and said "we're gonna start coppin tapes we know each other would like to hear and started rotating turns on who buy which tape according to when it drops. And share them amongst ourselves. cause at least then we know everything we bring to the table we recieve back in ten fold. And that way everybody in the group is eating".

^ If we did something like that I'd be open to it and be down with it, but I know it won't go down cause it's way to many excuses.
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:11 am

I'm dine for something like that now
MilitaryMind

Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:31 am

mfeswhtx wrote:I'm dine for something like that now

Right On! ✊
phox
Screw Head

Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:38 pm

"If we did something like that I'd be open to it and be down with it"