J_man_713
Screw Head

Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Tha Freestyle King
thatdude
Screw Head
Location: I BEEN BOXING WITH MY DEMONS TILL MY KNUCKLES TURN PURPLE

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:22 pm

"Tha Freestyle King" i dont know i mean each person to his own opinion but i think its esg i mean every person in the suc can hold his own but to me he at the top or at least top 3 i remember years ago i went to visit my cousin in htown and we went to a bbq at someone house we in the back yard and hawk and his girlfriend or chick he was smashing came thru everybody drinkin and smoking and just vibing and a nigga started making music old school with his mouth and you could see hawk bobbing his head and he just start spitting he fall off and someone grab it and back and forth for seem like forever and you never appreciate music tell a nigga you look up to spitting shit that no one else will ever here and if im basing the freestyle king title on just that day he the coldest to ever touch a mic in the suc
I BEEN BOXING WITH MY DEMONS TILL MY KNUCKLES TURN PURPLE
J_man_713
Screw Head

Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:45 pm

thatdude wrote:"Tha Freestyle King" i dont know i mean each person to his own opinion but i think its esg i mean every person in the suc can hold his own but to me he at the top or at least top 3 i remember years ago i went to visit my cousin in htown and we went to a bbq at someone house we in the back yard and hawk and his girlfriend or chick he was smashing came thru everybody drinkin and smoking and just vibing and a nigga started making music old school with his mouth and you could see hawk bobbing his head and he just start spitting he fall off and someone grab it and back and forth for seem like forever and you never appreciate music tell a nigga you look up to spitting shit that no one else will ever here and if im basing the freestyle king title on just that day he the coldest to ever touch a mic in the suc

I ain't gon lie, I've always thought ESG was the best at free styling. Flip 2nd then Keke 3rd and Pat 4th. But I mean supposedly Screw crowned him so I gotta still go with that.

Flip is "the freestyle king"
Esg is the "freestyle master"

That's just my opinion though
3rdcoastclassics
Screw Head

Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:26 pm

That plaque was from Hump, they just had Screw present it to him.
blackspider
Screw Head

Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:29 am

3rdcoastclassics wrote:That plaque was from Hump, they just had Screw present it to him.
I still have no idea how people can't comprehend that to this day. I see this argument brought up to validate Flip too often. The plaque said SuckaFree Records Presents. Nothing about Screw. They just got Screw to present the plaque to try and give the image he was crowning him. Hump knew what he was doing. This was when Flip was first hitting the scene. Screw didn't even know what the plaque was, hence him having to read word for word what it said because he had no knowledge of it.

Flip can go long on the mic but that's about it. He doesn't have much substance like ESG, Pat, Keke, Pokey and others. He's not even close to those.
MilitaryMind

Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:28 pm

I can agree. Flip does has skillz, but he's not a story teller. E is a story teller whether with the Flow or Song. Dude can go around the room and flow about any and everything he sees. I've yet to see Flip do that shit.
Screw Head

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:19 pm

blackspider wrote:
3rdcoastclassics wrote:That plaque was from Hump, they just had Screw present it to him.
I still have no idea how people can't comprehend that to this day. I see this argument brought up to validate Flip too often. The plaque said SuckaFree Records Presents. Nothing about Screw. They just got Screw to present the plaque to try and give the image he was crowning him. Hump knew what he was doing. This was when Flip was first hitting the scene. Screw didn't even know what the plaque was, hence him having to read word for word what it said because he had no knowledge of it.

Flip can go long on the mic but that's about it. He doesn't have much substance like ESG, Pat, Keke, Pokey and others. He's not even close to those.
a poster on the old texastakeover had the full plaque pics which proved screw crowned/cosigned flip as the freestyle king

militarymind viewed the plaque as did multiple members who post currently
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

MilitaryMind

Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:49 pm

2813308004 wrote:
blackspider wrote:

a poster on the old texastakeover had the full plaque pics which proved screw crowned/cosigned flip as the freestyle king

militarymind viewed the plaque as did multiple members who post currently

Yep, I saw the plaque....And I see you're trying to defend the situation but unfortunately man Screw didn't Crowned him he presented the Award to Flip, yes...But it wasn't a S.U.C Certification. And Hump paid Screw to do that. I don't think Screw would of done it on his own.
blackspider
Screw Head

Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Think logically. Why would Screw crown Flip as the freestyle king, a dude who was on just 2 tapes at the end of Screw's time here? Makes zero sense. That was all set up by Hump at Sucka Free. He's the one who crowned him the king.

I believe there is footage on a documentary where Screw actually thought ESG was the freestyle king. Maybe the re-release of The Untold Story where someone said this. Or unreleased footage of the SU4C documentary.

Post the plaque. You will see it says Sucka Free Records Presents. Nothing about Screw or SUC on there. They just got Screw to hand it to him on stage. Screw didn't even know what it was.
Screw Head

Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:21 am

blackspider wrote: Post the plaque. You will see it says Sucka Free Records Presents. Nothing about Screw or SUC on there. They just got Screw to hand it to him on stage. Screw didn't even know what it was.
they are impossible to post they were deleted along with the old texastakeover
memory is fuzzy was years ago but the plaque had screws signature which would insinuate he knew
S.G.S.U.C.F.A.G.

(Second Generation Screwed Up Click Fan Association Group)

Rekshots

Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:41 am

pure fucking trash. how does flip live with himself being so shitty
blackspider
Screw Head

Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:13 pm

2813308004 wrote:
blackspider wrote: Post the plaque. You will see it says Sucka Free Records Presents. Nothing about Screw or SUC on there. They just got Screw to hand it to him on stage. Screw didn't even know what it was.
they are impossible to post they were deleted along with the old texastakeover
memory is fuzzy was years ago but the plaque had screws signature which would insinuate he knew
I need to go dig out the SU4C documentary and look at it again.