What happened to him

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:39 pm



What happened to Lil' Mel ??

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 1781
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:44 pm

he's in jail with all his role models

User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:he's in jail with all his role models
Or maybe he's a lawyer or a doctor lol

User avatar
throw3d
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:06 pm

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:32 pm

can I highjack this thread to ask what happened to 20-2-life? what they up to now

User avatar
elp
Screw Head
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 6:26 pm

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:37 pm

He just put out a cd...

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 643
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:02 pm

J_man_713 wrote:

What happened to Lil' Mel ??
That's military mind

User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:23 pm

elp wrote:He just put out a cd...
Lil' Mel not Al-D

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:29 pm

pac died

since then everybody been lost

thank me if you think thats the realest shit you ever read

rip pac
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
megamonatana02176
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:16 pm

Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:03 pm

Rekshots wrote:pac died

since then everybody been lost

thank me if you think thats the realest shit you ever read

rip pac
#cryinglikealilbitch
#rippac
#drakeisaveryprettysinger

User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Contact:

Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:18 am

I think Lil Mel is in jail if I recall.

User avatar
MilitaryMind
Moderator
Posts: 1798
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:42 am

I don't think that's the same Lil Mel you're thinking about, that was with BHO. If that's who you have in mind.

User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Contact:

Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:16 am

I think the op is not thinking about the Lil Mel from BHO.

User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:46 pm

I'm talking about the Lil Mel from that Al-D song

User avatar
Mixerr
Screw Head
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:47 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, US
Contact:

Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:38 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:I don't think that's the same Lil Mel you're thinking about, that was with BHO. If that's who you have in mind.
OP is talking about the Lil Mel from the Al-D - Home Of The Free album. Lil Mel even had an album that was supposed to drop on Jam Down Records but for whatever odd reason didn't. Who knows what happened to Jam Down Records. (That WAS NOT a question. That WAS A statement.) INB4 dwelling on the past.

User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:42 am

Mixerr wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:I don't think that's the same Lil Mel you're thinking about, that was with BHO. If that's who you have in mind.
OP is talking about the Lil Mel from the Al-D - Home Of The Free album. Lil Mel even had an album that was supposed to drop on Jam Down Records but for whatever odd reason didn't. Who knows what happened to Jam Down Records. (That WAS NOT a question. That WAS A statement.) INB4 dwelling on the past.
Lol. Yup, who knows. Lil' Mel and Jam Down dissApeared. Along with The Mobb Figgaz, and Phaz, and Herschelwood Hardheadz. Where is Duke and Knocky

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests