Lil' Flip & Big Pokey - Collab Freestyle Album

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
onemanarmy
Screw Head

Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:55 pm

yall trippin DJ Screw aint name lil flip the freesty;e king for nothing n freestyling n cd flip shit been way better than keke shit
Mr Fix

Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:06 am

You do realise Flip bought that plaque for himself and asked Screw to present it to him right?
onemanarmy
Screw Head

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:31 am

Mr Fix wrote:You do realise Flip bought that plaque for himself and asked Screw to present it to him right?
where the proof
Mr Fix

Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:18 pm

onemanarmy wrote:
Mr Fix wrote:You do realise Flip bought that plaque for himself and asked Screw to present it to him right?
where the proof
It's common knowledge.
Khameleon
Screw Head

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:53 am

go look at a picture of the plaque read it and come back plehboi
onemanarmy
Screw Head

Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:50 am

Khameleon wrote:go look at a picture of the plaque read it and come back plehboi
at the end of the day screw crowned that man the king n people gone always remember him for that n esg n lil 3rd the only 2 that said bout lil flip none of the other members of the click never say anythin about flip not being the freestyle king
Khameleon
Screw Head

Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:02 pm

again go read what it says then come back here with whatever dumb shit you feel like typing plehboi

you don't even know what he presented him with because you haven't read it what the fuck is that gnr
blackspider
Screw Head

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:31 pm

onemanarmy wrote:
Khameleon wrote:go look at a picture of the plaque read it and come back plehboi
at the end of the day screw crowned that man the king n people gone always remember him for that n esg n lil 3rd the only 2 that said bout lil flip none of the other members of the click never say anythin about flip not being the freestyle king
Dude, no. Screw didn't crown him anything. Go watch the video and look at the plaque. Said 'SuckaFree Records Presents'. Nothing to do with Screw. At all. They got Screw to present it as a ploy to give off the effect that he was actually presenting the plaque to him from himself. He didn't even know what the plaque was and had to read it word for word after they handed it to him. Hump and Flip orchestrated that whole thing. Screw had no idea he was going to be doing that.

It's common sense and spoken on by members like ESG and others that Screw said no such thing about Flip or had those feelings he was the freestyle king. Flip and his own label made that up.

It was already said that ESG was the true freestyle king in Screw's eyes.

Screw isn't going to crown some young ass dude (at that time) who flowed on 2 tapes way at the end of Screw's career the freestyle king.

I can't believe people still buy into that ploy they pulled and thought Screw actually crowned him.
MilitaryMind

Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:33 pm

It's some real late bloomers out there when it comes this topic about Flip. They don't have a clue or they do know what's up, but they just don't wanna believe it, cause Flip may be their fav rapper. And that's sad and down right stupid at the same time. Cause the TRUTH is right in their faces.
blackspider
Screw Head

Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:20 pm

If Lil Flip is your favorite rapper, that's cool. He's not mine but everyone has their tastes. He's made some ok albums and his old freestyle mixtapes were entertaining when I was young. He can freestyle for length but it has little substance. And very basic. Especially on that Freestyle Kings screw tape. That freestyle was terrible. Now he actually snapped at times on Southside Still Holdin.

But just know Screw didn't crown him anything. I still see this debate going on on social media. And I've seen ESG come in and set it straight. But he also says that's way behind them and they are cool now and just focused on making money.
Khameleon
Screw Head

Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:34 pm

it's dat nikka lil flip with a grip full of tips if you ever slip he gon run up and eat your chips
talkin pringles doritos even lays fo ways i's never plays always go my ways
talkin up down left or right u wanna fight thats cool lil flip known to bite
like a shark or a dog never been a hog sittin on a log you can call me flipperfrog
onemanarmy
Screw Head

Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:50 pm

blackspider wrote:If Lil Flip is your favorite rapper, that's cool. He's not mine but everyone has their tastes. He's made some ok albums and his old freestyle mixtapes were entertaining when I was young. He can freestyle for length but it has little substance. And very basic. Especially on that Freestyle Kings screw tape. That freestyle was terrible. Now he actually snapped at times on Southside Still Holdin.

But just know Screw didn't crown him anything. I still see this debate going on on social media. And I've seen ESG come in and set it straight. But he also says that's way behind them and they are cool now and just focused on making money.
yeah i know what it say but at the end of the day screw n pat dead so without dem being hear it dont matter whatt esg sayin... n all im sayin people gone always see flip as the king just cause of screw doin that its to late to change people mind on that..example t.i./lil flip beef t.i. went to cloverland n got that ass beat but then lied about it but ever since he lied everybody look at flip like a bitch who let another nigga come to his hood n beat his ass no matter the truth people always gone look at flip like that... thats all im sayin
Khameleon
Screw Head

Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:36 am

onemanarmy wrote:
blackspider wrote:If Lil Flip is your favorite rapper, that's cool. He's not mine but everyone has their tastes. He's made some ok albums and his old freestyle mixtapes were entertaining when I was young. He can freestyle for length but it has little substance. And very basic. Especially on that Freestyle Kings screw tape. That freestyle was terrible. Now he actually snapped at times on Southside Still Holdin.

yeah i know what it say but at the end of the day screw n pat dead so without dem being hear it dont matter whatt esg sayin... n all im sayin people gone always see flip as the king just cause of screw doin that its to late to change people mind on that..example t.i./lil flip beef t.i. went to cloverland n got that ass beat but then lied about it but ever since he lied everybody look at flip like a bitch who let another nigga come to his hood n beat his ass no matter the truth people always gone look at flip like that... thats all im sayin
...well the fact that you're the only one in the topic that "looks at flip like that" seems to suggest otherwise that people aren't going to think that? and the fact that you're talking about it in almost 2017 when the only people who even remember that are fans of this shit meaning they're the same people that would know and accept the truth...what the fuck are you saying

"no he said that"
"no he didn't"
"oh ok but it doesn't matter anyway people believe it"
"no they don't"

careful backpedaling so hard you might bike into traffic

u lookin like a real fuckin idiot right now plehboi shut the fuck up and put a gun to your temple. just kidding.

mouth has a higher success rate so do that
Pre-K

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:02 am

flip is the freestyle king

i know cuz ive seen both him and esg freestyle live

esg raps about hwats surrounding him (we in funkytown and we makin big racks, homie in tha front row got a purple hat) which is cool, but half of flips shows are freestyles and he be goin off the whole time
Pre-K

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:11 am

vince young freestyle skillz > esg