Lil' Flip & Big Pokey - Collab Freestyle Album

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
tosin

Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:48 pm

J_man_713
Screw Head

Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Just my opinion.

Esg is my favorite freestyler. Flip can freestyle hard too but I always just preferred Esg. but I've alwAys liked Flip's music better. 94-02 Esg was the best and after that I haven't liked his shit as much. But I jam them both all the time. I just don't get why people have to hate on them. This shit is like 17 years old. It's 2016. They've both made classics.
onemanarmy
Screw Head

Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:29 pm

how im lookin like an idiot wanna be funny guy
Mex
Screw Head

Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:34 pm

onemanarmy wrote:
blackspider wrote:If Lil Flip is your favorite rapper, that's cool. He's not mine but everyone has their tastes. He's made some ok albums and his old freestyle mixtapes were entertaining when I was young. He can freestyle for length but it has little substance. And very basic. Especially on that Freestyle Kings screw tape. That freestyle was terrible. Now he actually snapped at times on Southside Still Holdin.

But just know Screw didn't crown him anything. I still see this debate going on on social media. And I've seen ESG come in and set it straight. But he also says that's way behind them and they are cool now and just focused on making money.
yeah i know what it say but at the end of the day screw n pat dead so without dem being hear it dont matter whatt esg sayin... n all im sayin people gone always see flip as the king just cause of screw doin that its to late to change people mind on that..example t.i./lil flip beef t.i. went to cloverland n got that ass beat but then lied about it but ever since he lied everybody look at flip like a bitch who let another nigga come to his hood n beat his ass no matter the truth people always gone look at flip like that... thats all im sayin
The truth is C-Note Ran T.I. Out Da H
It was then when C-Noote crowned DJ Screw who later crowned Lil Flip who then crowned C-Nate to return the favor for helping him getting crowned by DJ Screw
Long story short, C-NOTe is currently the Freestyle King
Khameleon
Screw Head

Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:46 pm

onemanarmy wrote:how im lookin like an idiot wanna be funny guy
but posting stupid fucking posts that's usually how it works, idiot.