T.I.,Trae Tha Truth & Lil 3rd

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
onemanarmy
Screw Head

Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:46 am

I know the beef been over between flip n tip but i feel like the only reason he signed trae & 3rd to grand hustle is to throw that in flip face
Rekshots

Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:01 am

is lil 3rd still on Grand hustle? or matter of fact still alive?
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:51 am

you thinking too hard nigga
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:22 pm

lil flip fell on the floor screaming when trae got signed to grand hustle
J_man_713
Screw Head

Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:38 pm

Lol definitely Lil' 3rd. That dude is a little bitch. Has he even released any music with Grand Hustle?

But Trae idk. Ik Ti and Z-Ro dislike each other. So Ti is in Trae's ear talkin bs.

But on another note, TI doesn't even make good music. He hasn't since like 07-08 imo.
Too bad Floyd Mayweather didn't beat the shit outta him. Fuck TI lol
MilitaryMind

Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:05 pm

J_man_713 wrote:Lol definitely Lil' 3rd. That dude is a little bitch. Has he even released any music with Grand Hustle?

But Trae idk. Ik Ti and Z-Ro dislike each other. So Ti is in Trae's ear talkin bs.

But on another note, TI doesn't even make good music. He hasn't since like 07-08 imo.

Man, you really need to stop reaching. Cause pretty much everything you said is incorrect.

3rd was never really signed to Grand Hustle. T.I. basically used that fool, cause he found out that 3rd can't stand Flip.

And Ro & T.I. don't have any Beef.....So how's he in Trae's ear??.....The relationship Trae and T.I. doesn't have anything to do with Ro nor Flip.
J_man_713
Screw Head

Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:09 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:Lol definitely Lil' 3rd. That dude is a little bitch. Has he even released any music with Grand Hustle?

Man, you really need to stop reaching. Cause pretty much everything you said is incorrect.

3rd was never really signed to Grand Hustle. T.I. basically used that fool, cause he found out that 3rd can't stand Flip.

And Ro & T.I. don't have any Beef.....So how's he in Trae's ear??.....The relationship Trae and T.I. doesn't have anything to do with Ro nor Flip.

Yes. I know flip has absolutely nothing to do with ro or trae. Or Ti and 3rd anymore for that matter. That whole situation is over. And I never said 3rd was signed to grand hustle. I said I don't remember him even releasing any music.

And as far as trae goes. ro said in an interview that he has no beef with trae. None. He said that the biggest problem is that they're so on and off that the people around them are always on "beef mode" or whatever. Imo Ti and Ro have never liked each other. So when ro was around trae, Ti's people are around and ro just doesn't want to deal with the bs that goes with it.
MilitaryMind

Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:02 pm

J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Yes. I know flip has absolutely nothing to do with ro or trae. Or Ti and 3rd anymore for that matter. That whole situation is over. And I never said 3rd was signed to grand hustle. I said I don't remember him even releasing any music.

And as far as trae goes. ro said in an interview that he has no beef with trae. None. He said that the biggest problem is that they're so on and off that the people around them are always on "beef mode" or whatever. Imo Ti and Ro have never liked each other. So when ro was around trae, Ti's people are around and ro just doesn't want to deal with the bs that goes with it.

Dude, where the hell you're getting this shit from?? The only issued that really occurred between Ro and T.I. was when T.I. tried to charge Ro a ridiculous price for a Verse. Which he had every right to do so. You're making seem like they didn't like each other from jump.

What makes you think that T.I. and his ppl had anything to do with Ro and Trae's issues?? Or even think they were even around at that time??
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:10 pm

What's it with you kids being infatuated with what goes on in these rappers lives behind the scenes
J_man_713
Screw Head

Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:45 pm

MilitaryMind wrote:
J_man_713 wrote:
MilitaryMind wrote:

Dude, where the hell you're getting this shit from?? The only issued that really occurred between Ro and T.I. was when T.I. tried to charge Ro a ridiculous price for a Verse. Which he had every right to do so. You're making seem like they didn't like each other from jump.

What makes you think that T.I. and his ppl had anything to do with Ro and Trae's issues?? Or even think they were even around at that time??
It wasn't long after trae signed, that they stopped fucking with each other. But anyways, here's the video that makes me think that. I'm sure you've seen it. He says that trae was doing some things he didn't agree with or want to be a part of. Just my opinion, I ain't sayin im right or you're wrong.