What Houston rap click go the hardest?

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 616
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sun May 07, 2017 3:53 pm

Beltway 8
Bigtyme Recordz (includes Bigtyme Boyz/Bad Newz)
Dope House Records (includes the whole SE Houston Latin sector)
Guerilla Maab (includes SLAB/ABN)
Lion's Den
Screwed Up Click
South Park Coalition (includes Street Military/Killa Klan)
Swisha House
Woss Ness

*other
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
TrippinTx
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:44 am

Sun May 07, 2017 5:01 pm

I'd go with the SPC, just because of the depth of talent there is. SUC is right there with it tho.

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sun May 07, 2017 7:53 pm

I'll give you a tip, you get 50 copies of each of their CDs

User avatar
Deepsniper35
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:24 am
Location: Out Da Nawf

Mon May 08, 2017 5:42 am

Is Rap-Alot considered a click? And you taking current or all time members?

User avatar
J_man_713
Screw Head
Posts: 733
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Mon May 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Yeah I would say SUC is my personal favorite but SPC is a close second. Rap-a-lot next probably then Swishahouse I guess

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 1878
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Thu May 11, 2017 7:56 am

SUC and Dope House are my personal favorites

You can't put anything above SUC because Screw is the reason all them other clicks are relevant

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Thu May 11, 2017 9:50 am

SUC

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1713
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 pm

the big moe boyz
Image

User avatar
817Esse
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Thu May 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Suc and dope house

Sent from my SM-G935P using Texas Takeover mobile app


User avatar
Bama Screwhead
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Thu May 11, 2017 6:25 pm

SUC with the SPC right behind'em.

From 'Bama Screwhead-TTO


User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 616
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Fri May 12, 2017 8:43 pm

SPC and Beltway 8.

Wish Beltway 8 would still make those classic freestyles. Those go so hard
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
DJ_BlackJack
Official TTO DJ
Posts: 710
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:27 am
Location: Tacoma, WA
Contact:

Tue May 16, 2017 2:42 pm

SUC first
Beltway 8 & Swishahouse tied at second

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 1878
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Tue May 16, 2017 4:14 pm

Boy C wrote:SPC and Beltway 8.

Wish Beltway 8 would still make those classic freestyles. Those go so hard
The question is which rap group goes the hardest not which group fucked you the hardest

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Tue May 16, 2017 8:20 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 4:14 pm
Boy C wrote:SPC and Beltway 8.

Wish Beltway 8 would still make those classic freestyles. Those go so hard
The question is which rap group goes the hardest not which group fucked you the hardest

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Tue May 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Desperado wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 8:20 pm
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 4:14 pm
Boy C wrote:SPC and Beltway 8.

Wish Beltway 8 would still make those classic freestyles. Those go so hard
The question is which rap group goes the hardest not which group fucked you the hardest

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests