Z-Ro arrested for assaulting Just Brittany

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:39 am

Pre-K wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:08 am
I WISH WE COULD STILL THANK POSTS SO THAT I COULD THANK THAT POST MEX
Right. I often want to "thank" peoples postings.
Muslim freedom for all.
J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:28 pm

bitches are out of control when it comes to this shit

if they get caught lying about this shit, "there has to be some form of punishment" *Trump voice*
Boy C
TTO Fag

Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:48 pm

^^
A Texas woman who lied about being raped by three masked black men was indicted on three felony charges including two third-degree felony counts of tampering with physical evidence and a third-degree felony count of tampering with a government record, the Root reports.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/white-w ... y-charges/
Muslim freedom for all.
J-Don
Screw Head

Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:49 pm

She needs a charge for lying as well

People think they can abuse sexual misconduct scenarios.. they need to have accusers put under oath and if there is suspicion that the individual deliberately lied then that should be its own charge

Sent from my iPhone using TTO Mobile
Mex
Screw Head

Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:33 pm

Pre-K wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:08 am
I WISH WE COULD STILL THANK POSTS SO THAT I COULD THANK THAT POST MEX
fo real
CEO 713 gotta make it happen
Rekshots

Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:52 am

Mex wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:05 am
Ro was just being Ro
tru tru tru. ro always been like this lol lol

a while back i saw ro at the lizard lounge so i bought the nigga a natty Daddy. ro looked at the beer and said "who the fuck bought me this bullshit".

i PROUDLY stood up wit a smile on my face and said
"mr .ro i bought you that beer"

Ro then stared at me for a min and called me a "pussy ass nigga aand a broke bitch"

i was star struck because ro talked to me.

ro then throwe the beer across the bar and hit Big J dawg in the face and big j dawg beign the pussy taht he is. cried like a little bitch

ro stromed out the lizard lounge

then Boy C picked up the beer can and said he's gonna get z ro to sign it along with his 10 zro cds and 4 rare zro DVD's.

Ro is ro. sometime he mad lol sometime he sad lol ro is ro and thats just the way he is lol ro ro ro ro
Mex
Screw Head

Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:51 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Mex wrote:
Ro was just being Ro

a while back i saw ro at the lizard lounge so i bought the nigga a natty Daddy. ro looked at the beer and said "who the fuck bought me this bullshit".

Ro then stared at me for a min and called me a "pussy ass nigga aand a broke bitch"

ro then throwe the beer across the bar and hit Big J dawg in the face and big j dawg beign the pussy taht he is. cried like a little bitch

then Boy C picked up the beer can and said he's gonna get z ro to sign it along with his 10 zro cds and 4 rare zro DVD's.

Ro is ro. sometime he mad lol sometime he sad lol ro is ro and thats just the way he is lol ro ro ro ro
a true asshole by nature indeed

reminds me the time I went to his concert and asked him for an autograph for some cousin at the pen and told me "if you don't have thighs and titties get the fuck outta here" I thought to my self what a damn asshole by nature, then I came to my senses and realized Ro was just being Ro

Another occurrence was at Corpus some other day me and da homies found Ro's ride, we leaned like cool kids in his slab and waited for him to come out to tell him we such big fans and dick ride. When he comes out and sees us, he goes berserk and man handles our asses. We fight back. Its all a blur after that

only Ro is capable of being Ro, and when he is Ro, Ro is Ro
Rekshots

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:09 pm

Mex wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
Mex wrote:
Ro was just being Ro

reminds me the time I went to his concert and asked him for an autograph for some cousin at the pen and told me "if you don't have thighs and titties get the fuck outta here" I thought to my self what a damn asshole by nature, then I came to my senses and realized Ro was just being Ro

Another occurrence was at Corpus some other day me and da homies found Ro's ride, we leaned like cool kids in his slab and waited for him to come out to tell him we such big fans and dick ride. When he comes out and sees us, he goes berserk and man handles our asses. We fight back. Its all a blur after that

LMFAO
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:39 pm

Ro always being Ro lol so silly

Desperado
Screw Head

Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:02 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Mex wrote:
Rekshots wrote:

LMFAO
I remember one time Ro was being Ro in 2013 when I was at the churches chicken drive thru. Ro ordered a 6 piece breast n thigh meal and told the cashier that he would like spicy mustard with his breasts n thighs. The cashier politely handed Ro a spicy mustard packet. ME being a huge Ro fan tapped Ro on the shoulder and asked him if he could politely autograph the spicy mustard packet. Ro was in a good mood that day so he started to sign the spicy mustard packet. As he was writing his autograph the pen pierced the spicy mustard packet and spicy mustard sprayed all over his algierz tee shirt and into his eye. Ro then became furious and chased me out of the churches chicken into the parking lot of the sonic where K Rino was. I really wanted that autograph but Ro was being Ro.
Pre-K

Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:53 pm

Desperado wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
Mex wrote:

LMFAO
I remember one time Ro was being Ro in 2013 when I was at the churches chicken drive thru. Ro ordered a 6 piece breast n thigh meal and told the cashier that he would like spicy mustard with his breasts n thighs. The cashier politely handed Ro a spicy mustard packet. ME being a huge Ro fan tapped Ro on the shoulder and asked him if he could politely autograph the spicy mustard packet. Ro was in a good mood that day so he started to sign the spicy mustard packet. As he was writing his autograph the pen pierced the spicy mustard packet and spicy mustard sprayed all over his algierz tee shirt and into his eye. Ro then became furious and chased me out of the churches chicken into the parking lot of the sonic where K Rino was. I really wanted that autograph but Ro was being Ro.
reminds me of the time that i went to a signing with ro at a metropcs store, there was a long line of ppl waiting for ro and he got there around 2 hours after it was set to begin and he walked up from the back of the store one deep and stood by the table and told each person that walked up that he wasnt signing autographs or takin pictures but he was selling his new cd for 20 bucks a pop so i bought 2 and tried to shake his hand but he just laughed and said "yo goofy ass must be trippin get the fuck out my face lil bitch ass white boy" and most ppl would be offended and start trippin but i knew ro was just bein ro. when he left he almost got in a fist fight with the owner of the store becuz he brought him little ceasers pizza instead of churches chicken but he decided to knock over a few boxes of prepaid cell phones instead of whuppin somebodys ass, it was then that i knew he was a true and real asshole by nature and that ro will forever be ro ro ro ro your boat
TedTeazy
Screw Head

Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:59 am

Court is adjourned Z-Ro was convicted, however no jail time involved. The judge just told Ro to stay away from Miss bullock aka Just Britney, and told the judge he would but she keeps showing up at places hes at and blowing up his cell phone. The judge then told Ro he needs to stay away from her, however she did not file a restraining order on him.

KYS BITCH FUCK YOUR NEW SHOW AND HOPE ROSS DONT FUCKIN SIGN THAT BITCH TO MMG... NO COME UP FOR YOU HOE!!!
T_mac

Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:17 am

Pre-K wrote:
Desperado wrote:
Rekshots wrote:
LMFAO
reminds me of the time that i went to a signing with ro at a metropcs store, there was a long line of ppl waiting for ro and he got there around 2 hours after it was set to begin and he walked up from the back of the store one deep and stood by the table and told each person that walked up that he wasnt signing autographs or takin pictures but he was selling his new cd for 20 bucks a pop so i bought 2 and tried to shake his hand but he just laughed and said "yo goofy ass must be trippin get the fuck out my face lil bitch ass white boy" and most ppl would be offended and start trippin but i knew ro was just bein ro. when he left he almost got in a fist fight with the owner of the store becuz he brought him little ceasers pizza instead of churches chicken but he decided to knock over a few boxes of prepaid cell phones instead of whuppin somebodys ass, it was then that i knew he was a true and real asshole by nature and that ro will forever be ro ro ro ro your boat
Pre-K is goat
Mex
Screw Head

Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:58 pm

all these Z-Ro anecdotes gonna put a damn tear in my eye

reminds me of the time I saw Ro in the parking lot at the international flea market at Greenspoint
probably to check his damn algierz shirts
after the true story, he went to church's chicken, I followed his ass. He ordered a 6 piece combo to get his grub on. He was wearing his Algierz "You don't work, you don't eat" shirt
pulled out another shirt from his waist, it was another "You don't work, You don't eat" shirt, he put it around his neck and used it as a man bib. Right when he just took a bite from his damn chicken leg, he remembered bout that spicy mustard. without even wiping the damn grease out his Ro Fingers, He got up and went to get one. Yung Phat Pat was there and in his hand was the last spice mustard. Ro being Ro snatched that shit out his hand. As you gonna see, YPP grabbed a plastic fork, removed the plastic, and stabbed him. Ro fell down to his demise.
The next day, the TTO community gathered around to make tribute to the one who is Ro
T_mac

Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:53 pm

When I get married Ima have rip Ro tall tee shirts that's gonna be spray painted. They gonna look like this Image