Anyone trying to hear some new K.B. Da Kidnappa?

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
User avatar
StreetMusic
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:46 am

You just gotta mature a lil man ..... full grown man acting like 6th graders ...smh

User avatar
StreetMusic
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:53 am

Boy C reallly rep S.P.C. anyway that's more K-Rino

What's the difference between being a rap fan of one rapper or another?

Yall just trying to start division

that's the beauty of variety you aint gotta box yourself in that's boring and played out

expand your musical taste or atleast chill instead of whining like lil girls just cuz it's another rapper besides the usual being mentioned

We know we on that RNS so trying to make us feel dumb about it isn't gonna fade us

1 thing Im not gonna let yall do is bait me into an insult battle

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 996
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:02 pm

Too many playa hatas hating on some real true Gs
what yall know bout KB da Kidnappa, Military Minded soldier
and the whole SPC
Boy C out there in the trenches getting autographs and supporting real niggaz by copping 10 copies of their shit
Put some Respeck on Boy C and Rich Latimer, for peak sakes

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 983
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Mex wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:02 pm
Too many playa hatas hating on some real true Gs
what yall know bout KB da Kidnappa, Military Minded soldier
and the whole SPC
Boy C out there in the trenches getting autographs and supporting real niggaz by copping 10 copies of their shit
Put some Respeck on Boy C and Rich Latimer, for peak sakes
that boi kb got da big azz snake on his necc comin dine
Image

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 996
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:40 pm

Desperado wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:54 pm
Mex wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:02 pm
Too many playa hatas hating on some real true Gs
what yall know bout KB da Kidnappa, Military Minded soldier
and the whole SPC
Boy C out there in the trenches getting autographs and supporting real niggaz by copping 10 copies of their shit
Put some Respeck on Boy C and Rich Latimer, for peak sakes
that boi kb got da big azz snake on his necc comin dine
nobody go harder than a nigga KB
he's aggressive like a King Cobra



If I was an OG like Boy C I would burn that vid in a CD-R making 5 copies and getting them signed by the legend himself
Yall niggaz cant fuck with KB, Boy C, and Latimer, yall niggaz need Energy

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1849
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:50 am

boys hatin on kb da kid kidnapper cuz dey scared to die or scared to be kidnapped



i aint scared to die or be kidnapped!!
Image

User avatar
CEO YOSHI
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:52 pm
Location: Shinjuku, Japan
Contact:

Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:39 pm

Mex wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:40 pm
Desperado wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:54 pm
Mex wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:02 pm
Too many playa hatas hating on some real true Gs
what yall know bout KB da Kidnappa, Military Minded soldier
and the whole SPC
Boy C out there in the trenches getting autographs and supporting real niggaz by copping 10 copies of their shit
Put some Respeck on Boy C and Rich Latimer, for peak sakes
that boi kb got da big azz snake on his necc comin dine
nobody go harder than a nigga KB
he's aggressive like a King Cobra



If I was an OG like Boy C I would burn that vid in a CD-R making 5 copies and getting them signed by the legend himself
Yall niggaz cant fuck with KB, Boy C, and Latimer, yall niggaz need Energy
BIG SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Khameleon
Screw Head
Posts: 208
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:44 am

Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:45 pm

StreetMusic wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:53 am
Boy C reallly rep S.P.C. anyway that's more K-Rino

What's the difference between being a rap fan of one rapper or another?

Yall just trying to start division

that's the beauty of variety you aint gotta box yourself in that's boring and played out

expand your musical taste or atleast chill instead of whining like lil girls just cuz it's another rapper besides the usual being mentioned

We know we on that RNS so trying to make us feel dumb about it isn't gonna fade us

1 thing Im not gonna let yall do is bait me into an insult battle
a fan listen to music. a faggot buys 50 copies of something, constantly harasses the artists, and posts dozens of the pictures in every fucking vaguely remotely related topic

are you an alias? fuck out of here faggo

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1849
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:57 pm

k-rinos doing a show in my city this saturday

should i go?

i dont own anything k-rino or spc to get signed tho
Image

User avatar
Europe Savage
Screw Head
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:25 am

Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:21 am

Buy some "Black Power" or "Fuck white devils" Shirts bro. So K-Rino gone sign them after bustin a nut on Boy-C's mum's asshole
Image

User avatar
StreetMusic
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:20 pm

Khameleon wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:45 pm
StreetMusic wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:53 am
Boy C reallly rep S.P.C. anyway that's more K-Rino

What's the difference between being a rap fan of one rapper or another?

Yall just trying to start division

that's the beauty of variety you aint gotta box yourself in that's boring and played out

expand your musical taste or atleast chill instead of whining like lil girls just cuz it's another rapper besides the usual being mentioned

We know we on that RNS so trying to make us feel dumb about it isn't gonna fade us

1 thing Im not gonna let yall do is bait me into an insult battle
a fan listen to music. a faggot buys 50 copies of something, constantly harasses the artists, and posts dozens of the pictures in every fucking vaguely remotely related topic

are you an alias? fuck out of here faggo
Nope new member here but I use to post at TheScrewshop forum years ago ....

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2047
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:04 am

Pre-K wrote:k-rinos doing a show in my city this saturday

should i go?

i dont own anything k-rino or spc to get signed tho
If you go make sure to take your mom with you

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 833
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:46 am

This thread..

Did I drunk post on page 1 or something? Alcohol is a serious drug..
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
Mex
Screw Head
Posts: 996
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:40 pm

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:04 am
Pre-K wrote:k-rinos doing a show in my city this saturday

should i go?

i dont own anything k-rino or spc to get signed tho
If you go make sure to take your mom with you
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Pre-K
Moderator
Posts: 1849
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Texas

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:11 pm

turns out k-rino show was friday damn im not a real spc fan

but murda one added me on fb for some reason
Image

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests