Maxo Kream - 5200

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Post Reply
User avatar
OmegaRed
Moderator
Posts: 1190
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:04 pm

dont sleep peep http://www.thecoli.com/forums . Disrespect me me and you get that hammer

User avatar
OmegaRed
Moderator
Posts: 1190
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Code: Select all

http://dopefile.pk/lu1vgtafwni6
dont sleep peep http://www.thecoli.com/forums . Disrespect me me and you get that hammer

User avatar
phox
Screw Head
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:04 pm

Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:44 am

Maxo is garbage there I said it

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:12 am

phox wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:44 am
Maxo is garbage there I said it
this song wasn't that good but max has some heat

User avatar
Rekshots
Moderator
Posts: 1903
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:01 am

Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:51 pm

Desperado wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:12 am
phox wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:44 am
Maxo is garbage there I said it
this song wasn't that good but max has some heat
your mom has heat

fuck boi
mfeswhtx wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:50 pm
jesus christ imagine if the rest of us didnt live in the basement at our mom's house we'd prob be just like boy c

User avatar
Desperado
Screw Head
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:58 pm
Location: Manhattan, NY
Contact:

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:51 pm
Desperado wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:12 am
phox wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:44 am
Maxo is garbage there I said it
this song wasn't that good but max has some heat
your mom has heat

fuck boi
dats y i fuckd yo bitch

RIP PAC


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests