Legendary Rapper Mike Jones Is Homeless (Video Proof)

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Rekshots

Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:08 pm

Europe Savage wrote:
IxAMxENVISION wrote:Hahaha. Yall are all weak and obviously deaf. K rino will destroy any one of your favorite musicians. Y'all can't fuck with the grand wizard. Ignorance is abundant in this thread. Every rapper tells fictional stories. K rino tells stories that involve fictitious characters at least he isn't the fictitious character. Like every rapper in your niche.
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them
was this shit ever funny?
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:36 pm

Rekshots wrote:
Europe Savage wrote:
IxAMxENVISION wrote:Hahaha. Yall are all weak and obviously deaf. K rino will destroy any one of your favorite musicians. Y'all can't fuck with the grand wizard. Ignorance is abundant in this thread. Every rapper tells fictional stories. K rino tells stories that involve fictitious characters at least he isn't the fictitious character. Like every rapper in your niche.
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them
was this shit ever funny?
This is proof that you're fake Rekshots. The old tto Rekshots loved this post and always sucked my dick for that. Would you suck my dick?
I exposed your, fuckboy!
J-Don
Screw Head

Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:44 pm

I'm not laughing
CHRISTOPHER

Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:17 pm

It is not a good song.
Kush
Screw Head

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Trash
pressureworld
Screw Head

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:38 am

The song is terrible, and Mike Jones looks terrible What happen?
screwland

Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:28 pm

hahahahaha
Mex
Screw Head

Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:54 pm

pressureworld wrote:The song is terrible, and Mike Jones looks terrible What happen?
Some white kids were walking under the interstate bridge for some urban exploration fun
as they were exploring, they felt some weird activity under all the cardboard, newspaper, and debris
The kids began excavating, and to their surprise, they had found the legendary rapper mike jones
after that they did a music video, they haven't seen him since
paperboy
Screw Head

Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:03 pm

Mex wrote:
pressureworld wrote:The song is terrible, and Mike Jones looks terrible What happen?
Some white kids were walking under the interstate bridge for some urban exploration fun
as they were exploring, they felt some weird activity under all the cardboard, newspaper, and debris
The kids began excavating, and to their surprise, they had found the legendary rapper mike jones
after that they did a music video, they haven't seen him since

i think it was Ja Rule, but he still making some new muzik wich wasnt bad y the way...but migghta been him
Khameleon
Screw Head

Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:01 am

pressureworld
Screw Head

Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:56 am

That's it, I can't watch anymore.
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head

Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:43 am

Europe Savage wrote:
i saw chief keef at a club called life this saturday and he was looking scared, then they played one of his songs and no one knew it so he left lololol
mfeswhtx
Screw Head

Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:57 am

Is club life legit my boy was just telling me bout it last night
JoeFreak
Screw Head

Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:57 pm

Looks like a case of karma he did a lot of people wrong. But that goes to show don't ever turn Hollywood with people when you are successful.
Europe Savage
Screw Head

Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Europe Savage wrote:
i saw chief keef at a club called life this saturday and he was looking scared, then they played one of his songs and no one knew it so he left lololol
Chief Keef only got five songs. The rest is garbage. He the wackest drill rapper lol. You should have hit him with the mule