Favorite Latino rappers from Texas?

From D Town to H Town, all Texas hip hop here
Post Reply
User avatar
StreetMusic
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:52 pm

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:25 am

List some of your favorite latino rappers from Texas .....

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2030
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:30 am

SPM
Lucky Luciano
Lil Bing
GT Garza
Baby Beesh
Chingo Bling
Coast
Grimm

User avatar
Kevin44
Screw Head
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:02 pm

Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:53 am

Berner
Not from Texas tough close enough
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Texas Takeover mobile app



User avatar
Deepsniper35
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:24 am
Location: Out Da Nawf

Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:39 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:30 am
SPM
Lucky Luciano
Lil Bing
GT Garza
Baby Beesh
Chingo Bling
Coast
Grimm
All those minus chingo. Ikeman Big Flake and Doeman got some songs that go hard.

User avatar
Boy C
Screw Head
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm
Location: South Park, TX

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:27 pm

Sniper of the SPC
Muslim freedom for all.

User avatar
a1hogmob87
Screw Head
Posts: 470
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:49 am

In no particular order

Zone
Lucky Luciano
Coast
GT Garza
Doeman
Grimm
Flatline
Skrilla (From Murderholics)

User avatar
a1hogmob87
Screw Head
Posts: 470
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:50 am

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:30 am
SPM
Lucky Luciano
Lil Bing
GT Garza
Baby Beesh
Chingo Bling
Coast
Grimm
Bash is cool in his own right and got some dope music but he's from the Bay

User avatar
Dat_Meskin
Screw Head
Posts: 2030
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am
Location: Screwston

Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:27 am

How do you not have SPM on your list

User avatar
a1hogmob87
Screw Head
Posts: 470
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:47 pm

Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Dat_Meskin wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:27 am
How do you not have SPM on your list
SPM could rap. I ain't knocking that. Truth is I don't know if he did or didn't do what they said he did. Sense I can't say for sure that means there is a chance he did. I can rock with that shit. Period.

User avatar
2813308004
Screw Head
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu May 26, 2016 10:32 pm

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:46 pm

a1hogmob87 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:26 pm
Dat_Meskin wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:27 am
How do you not have SPM on your list
SPM could rap. I ain't knocking that. Truth is I don't know if he did or didn't do what they said he did. Sense I can't say for sure that means there is a chance he did. I can rock with that shit. Period.
michael jackson ?/?
Image

User avatar
mfeswhtx
Screw Head
Posts: 752
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Michael Jackson is a legend tho

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Texas Takeover mobile app


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest